• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A little help please

jewelray

Mouseketeer
Hey Disers,

I need a little help deciding on where to eat Easter Dinner. I am quite late in booking my PS's because this was kind of a last minute surprise trip. Here is my dilemma: I booked the GF Cinderella's Gala for 7:30 (1st avail time) and I am traveling with my 10 yr old dd, my df and her 6 yr old dd. The 6 yr. old is not thrilled about the characters and since she just lost her father last year she has had some issues about eating in public. I imagine her Mother will have to take some meals back to the room but that doesn't involve me really. I just want to choose a decent Easter dinner that isn't too noisy but not too rigid either and I'm so late. Do you think the Gala was a good choice or do you all have any other suggestions?

Any help is greatly appreciated since it will be our first night in Disney and I want to start off right.

I have never eaten there but it sounds like a fun place to go. If you think you will have fun there I would keep it. Don't worry too much about PS. We went last Easter and made Easter dinner PS that morning. Had a lovely table by the window to view fireworks at CA Grille.
If you don't want characters how about Ohana?

Hi MickeyisanNDfan - thank you for the suggestion. Actually I did think of Ohana's but for some reason it didn't strike me as a place to eat Easter Dinner. I was there a couple of years ago and the food was delicious and it was family style. I am thinking of maybe doing the CG actually. I might have better luck!!! Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter