A Magical Moment, Even With the Parks Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DantePD

Mouseketeer
So, last night I posted a question on Reddit's r/galaxysedge about using dining credits and sending stuff back to my room without breaking character (I'm planning on going full ham on this :P).

Well, this morning I woke up to a private message from a cast member, answering my question, plus giving some great tips on putting together an outfit and role playing in Galaxy's Edge, all without breaking character.

Honestly, I wish there were a way I could register a compliment with their supervisor. It was a delightful interaction and pulled me right out of an extremely bad mood I'd been in this morning.

So, last night I posted a question on Reddit's r/galaxysedge about using dining credits and sending stuff back to my room without breaking character (I'm planning on going full ham on this :P).

Well, this morning I woke up to a private message from a cast member, answering my question, plus giving some great tips on putting together an outfit and role playing in Galaxy's Edge, all without breaking character.

Honestly, I wish there were a way I could register a compliment with their supervisor. It was a delightful interaction and pulled me right out of an extremely bad mood I'd been in this morning.
You can post a compliment on the Twitter site @WDWToday, with the #CastCompliment, and I’ll bet it will get to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter