A marvelous trip

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
My aunt's grandaughter just returned from a two week Walt Disney World vacation and they had a great time and according to my aunt the trip was marvelous. My aunt's grandaughter had seven people in her family going with her and although the trip was wonderful they had encountered few problems during their trip. The problem that my aunt's grandaughter encountered during her trip was that one ride was out of order though my aunt didn't tell me which ride it was. But they were able to ride Splash Mountain and several other rides with no other problems. The other problem my aunt's grandaughter complained about was that the food was expensive and not worth it. They didn't use Genie+ on the rides but was able to use the Kid Switch policy on the rides they rode. As for character meet and greets my aunt told me that her grandaughter didn't have the chance to find characters to meet and greet but my aunt's grandaughter got to take some photos and look at the Halloween decor. But according to my aunt her grandaughter really loved Walt Disney World and really wants to go back next time someday soon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter