A Merrytime Cruise, 4 Park Challenge and MVMCP OH MY! -Disney Dream 12/10-12/14 (Sea & Land Report)

Goodbye Disney- Day 8 and Wrap Up Post

We checked out of our room right before 11am. We were not expected to take the bus to the airport until around 1:30pm. We set in the food court area and enjoyed out last bit of Disney before we had to go back to Indiana. We ended up at the Magic Express when the bus before ours was leaving. The driver asked if we wanted to get on because he had room, so we did. We stopped at All Star Sports before heading to the airport. It took us about an hour to get through security. Sometimes I wish Disney had their own security lines so we could move a little faster at the airport. Once we arrived home, the Disney magic was gone and so was the sunny Florida weather.

A few weeks after our trip, we decided to book a trip for before Thanksgiving this year. We are hoping that Star Wars Galaxy Edge will be open! We are only going to do a few days and then head over to our Grandparents’ House in Spring Hill for the Holiday.

Thank you reading my trip report! Below are just a few things I wish they would do or change on a Disney Cruise. We had a great time but these would have made the cruise, extra special!

• Drink stations on more than one deck
  • Behind the scenes tour of the stage production for adults
  • Don’t overlap the meet and greet for Jack Sparrow and the ending of a performance.The crowd was crazy, like Black Friday crazy.

Here are some photos of the Fish Extender gifts we received on the cruise!
BXgK-T2OIzf0jfgEMbsvKBirJuZFNgLa-7cG1y7ZMSgyHB2FwwCP8UVc6zMwmzvA6OS2Zp5VyFe8940H3DeaepmD9Q65oU5I2T979fT8PBUredXTLLuq2cTCNapYsxSTO2mAMc13
aS33wpXQGkalwpi7hWUhkOb05FakTb8ByVDHG7aL5ol7DrMvb1LaynQIooMxCOjKneOpjtpTyjozNqEIHA_XeLgnrhNMGIqRjnn8H4JQiu0JALlhzU01vgWMkZIiBUBBmPj_L7gl
OJi5KqZNo6YNWtaMWI5L2ULd3y_gJbI6PLfuxGdsk2kW9EtO_NHzTFQlYRDjiLAi1CGaU0PzNk9ioAkpEM5JwUfngDNEHWzVzSTDAouPqodmNwN-aQvVrmIFPC0sNcLFMtnEXQ-n
3bs7Cq2icbud7neadZv_f5vRTwBuvqqUmeIcnaZHObShx6jbvs4siA39ZnJUIfF3pTmF0A8axV9PXCjxM_El421fLLlD8cwxG9R0pFryaah5eoJPEX9R5d59EiXQB9NRmRFnrslq

Last edited:

Thanks for sharing your trip report!! We will be on the Dream in November on a Merrytime Cruise and it was great to read your experiences. I have one question: Did you order the Happiest Holiday at Sea blanket and pillow through the DCL's gift site? It's absolutely adorable and I'd love to order one for our room. :)

Thanks for sharing your trip report!! We will be on the Dream in November on a Merrytime Cruise and it was great to read your experiences. I have one question: Did you order the Happiest Holiday at Sea blanket and pillow through the DCL's gift site? It's absolutely adorable and I'd love to order one for our room. :)

Kind of. In order to order the in room gifts from the Disney Cruise Line site, you have to call or fax over an order form. We printed off the form and sent the order in via fax.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts