A Most Epic Fantasy DISmeet Cruise-The bitter end 3/21, Bonus Feature, Completed Star Wars Galaxy's Edge 6/20

I have read and reread your trip reports. Brand new to Disney forums and had to sign up to let you know how I love your reports. So glad to see you and Fran off on another cruise. Anxiously waiting your next report to open up and such joy to sit and read and really feel I am right there on the cruise with you .

First!

(#roseallday)

:welcome:

So glad to have you onboard!

This sounds like a fun trip. Tom and I are soooooo in. Can't wait to read all about it but wait we are coming on the cruise. :cloud9::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Yes! None of this will be a surprise for you!

Can't wait to read your report... Have fun!

Thanks! I can't wait!

Second! I’m so ready to go!!! Can’t wait to meet everyone thatvIbhavent met in person yet!

Jill in CO

I'm almost ready too!

Beat you to it, Jill!

:lmao: :rotfl2:

Hello Alison & Fran! My husband Mickey and I are the plus two on your cruise. Can’t wait to meet you! We met Karin and Tom on our first Disney cruise in 2010. We met Pam and her Mom last year when we all went to MNSSHP together. Oh and Jill, I can’t believe I am going to finally meet Jedijill!

I didn't realize that you were on the boards! I would have tagged you and asked you for a photograph as well!

Last edited:

SO EXCITED for another trip report.

Nice to have you on board!

Here! Page one, too! Woot!

niiiiice.
We're looking at possibly doing a cruise (our very first) in May, so will be following along a bit more attentively. :)

Cool! I assume it's not a Disney cruise, or is it?

:) Cute little bit of photoshopping there.

Thanks! I've been a little busy working on these....

Aye aye, Captain! I'm onboard. :)

Permission to board granted!

Woohoo!! My fav trip writers all on one ship!!

So glad you could come along!

Sailing with fellow DISers is always a blast. Have a great time!

This is my first cruise with anyone other than my parents! I can't wait!

Sounds like you should have tons of fun together!

Thanks! I'm sure we will!

No pic of me. :sad: I am so excited for you all! :woohoo:

I didn't want to have a pic of you that said, "Here's Jenny, but she chose her husband of 25 years over us" :lmao:

Have a great trip! Can't wait to read all about it!

Thanks! Less than a week to the cruise now!

Have fun.......

Thank you very much

I don’t comment often but I’ve enjoyed all of your trip reports and am looking forward to reading about your adventures.

Please comment an participate more, it makes it so much more fun! :flower3:

Following along! Love you TRs!

Thanks for following along!

I have read and reread your trip reports. Brand new to Disney forums and had to sign up to let you know how I love your reports. So glad to see you and Fran off on another cruise. Anxiously waiting your next report to open up and such joy to sit and read and really feel I am right there on the cruise with you .

Glad you follow along, please comment more often, it makes things so much more fun!

Following I have enjoyed your past reports and I am happy you are another Disney Cruise adventure

Thanks for coming along! Love to hear from people who are reading it makes writing so much more fun!

Hopping aboard, I may have to catch up after we get back from our cruise.

I am here! Such an amazingly fun group! Have a fantastic cruise - I can’t wait to read all about it.

:hmghost::earsboy:Thank you so much for the time put into your TR! It is appreciated. Your last one helped me decide that deck 6 will be perfect for us on the fantasy which we have the same itinerary booked same week for 2019! I’m especially interested in your pre-cruise as that’s what my tentative plan is fly in early Thursday stay at CR and then party on Friday. But worried about long lines at the party. looking forward to the rest have fun!!!!

I’m finally here, sorry I’m late. Great intro! Mom’s still howling about the photo :laughing:

Im here!!! I've loved reading every one of your TRs and cannot wait to read about this one! We finally go back on the Fantasy for an Eastern cruise this time next march!!!! No one knows yet except me either!!!

Last edited:
Hopping aboard, I may have to catch up after we get back from our cruise.

Well there won't be a lot to read about until I get back from my cruise, so you'll have some time! :lmao:

No. It is.

Really? I need deets! Is this on the Dream? The 4 night like you were planning before? When?

It was a closer call than it should have been! ;) :lmao: :blush:

:lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

I am here! Such an amazingly fun group! Have a fantastic cruise - I can’t wait to read all about it.

Glad to have you onboard!

:hmghost::earsboy:Thank you so much for the time put into your TR! It is appreciated. Your last one helped me decide that deck 6 will be perfect for us on the fantasy which we have the same itinerary booked same week for 2019! I’m especially interested in your pre-cruise as that’s what my tentative plan is fly in early Thursday stay at CR and then party on Friday. But worried about long lines at the party. looking forward to the rest have fun!!!!

I'm glad to hear that you benefitted from my experiences. I've learned so much from other's TRs, I'm glad I could pay it forward.

I’m finally here, sorry I’m late. Great intro! Mom’s still howling about the photo :laughing:

I'm glad your mom liked her cameo! :)

Im here!!! I've loved reading every one of your TRs and cannot wait to read about this one! We finally go back on the Fantasy for an Eastern cruise this time next march!!!! No one knows yet except me either!!!

How exciting for you! That must be hard to keep such a secret.

Sounds awesome. Can't wait to see all the pics.

I can't wait to get the adventure started!

This should be fun, following along!

Thanks for following!

I'm in! Just marking my spot so I can come back later.

Glad to have you here!

Really? I need deets! Is this on the Dream? The 4 night like you were planning before? When?

Yes. At least... maybe? Verrrry early planning stages. It would be in May. I like the idea of seeing the Keys, always been on my bucket list.
May hit you up for some tips. :)

Love your trip reports! I’m joining in (reading) about all the fun. Safe travels!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!