A Most Epic Fantasy DISmeet Cruise-The bitter end 3/21, Bonus Feature, Completed Star Wars Galaxy's Edge 6/20

Catching back up again! Palo was amazing and our server was fantastic! There was no way we were getting out of there in an hour but it was so nice not to fight the crowds to watch the fireworks from the private deck. ;)

It was a great way to see the fireworks!

I did a walking food tour in St Thomas and it was fun but very hot. I got soaked walking back as the rain came in and basically blew rain sideways...I was a drowned rat when I got back to the ship.

Somehow when the rain broke out I thought that you were already back on the ship. I guess not.

Mmmmmm, I can't wait to relive Remy!

Well about that....I was hoping you would help me out when you were here!

Lady...your Christmas meals look amazing! I need to try that french toast and the tiramisu!

Let me know how it comes out if you do!

Sorry about that. We'll do better next time.

:laughing:

Hey, I found her!

:rolleyes1

Just make it up. Nobody can tell the difference. Don't ask me how I know. :rolleyes1

The constipation comment?

Found her again! Wow, this is easy.

:lmao:

She's not a quitter. I can respect that.

She does have that going for her!

I mean, gimme a challenge!

:rolleyes2:
Wow, that's odd. I hope your ship wasn't actually under attack! :scared1:

Nah, and if it were, we woulda sank 'em easy!

But...but...

:lmao: That's why it was so easy. ;)

Alison, I finally found you again, and this wonderful trip report. I am loving it!
Ellen

:welcome: I'm glad you're enjoying it. I'm sorry I've been so swamped and haven't been updating regularly!

Good riddance!!

Exactly!

There. That's better!

::yes::

Then you're doing far better than me. I can hardly ever remember what I had for breakfast.

Tonkatsu. That's what I had for breakfast.

A hot tub isn't even worth getting into if it's not hot. 102 or don't bother.

You're exactly right. I haven't been in mine in ages!

I am finally caught up! Don't ask which page I had to start from!! :crazy2: November and December were totally busy with work and then I was away visiting Michael. On top of that I got sick as soon as I got back, still at home today, but feeling better, so I thought I should actually have a look at the DIS!

I get that. We have been so busy with all the stuff we have been selling on eBay, I haven't been around here much either!

I loved seeing all your Christmas cooking! I am sure you have already seen mine. It appears that my husband's favorite hobby is posting food picture on his facebook...

Yes, I saw quite a bit of yours, he seems to post his food often. Then again so do I!

Reading about your cruise makes me yearn to go on another cruise sometime soon. But we have so many travel plans going around that I have no idea when we will have the time (and the money) for cruising again. Might be 22 or so...

That's a long way away! We have one on the books for next year. I hope we get that apartment rented and money coming in so that I can pay the final balance in December!

I am sorry that Fran was feeling so bad for so much of the cruise, but I am glad that you figured out what caused the issue, so hopefully it will not return!

The sad part is that she has almost no appetite anymore so portion sizes for us have changed completely.

You seem to have made the best of all the special dining offerings on the Fantasy. All those meals looked amazing! I also noticed a trend in the Main Dining Room: anything that deviates from normal procedure ends up with less than stellar experiences (the truffle pursettes, the soufflé) and that has been my experience in the past as well. Everyone says always how wonderful the servers are in making any special order happen, I have found that most of the time it does not come through in the way one would hope.

We still have more of the special dining options coming up, and an instance where the MDR did a great job on a special order.

I think I heard a couple years ago that DCL has given the servers more passengers to care for (not sure if it was about how the new ships are set up or a general change), but on both my Fantasy cruises, I felt that special wishes often caused things to happen in a bit of a strange way. I.e. I wanted to swap out a cauliflower puree for rice as I hate cauliflower. My server noted that and then I got the normal plate with the fish on top of the cauliflower and an extra side of rice. Not what I had wanted as the puree was sticking to my fish. I the end not a big deal as it turned out the puree was very tasty and mainly creamy with only a slight hint of cauliflower, so it was actually quite good. But I got the feeling that your issues were of a similar nature: The server taking little shortcuts to deliver your special order that resulted in a less than perfect experience.

That sounds....disappointing. I would probably end up not ordering a dish that had cauliflower as I too dislike it.

Finally caught up

Good for you! I'm behind again! :laughing:

Sounds amazing

REALLY can't believe it. OH Yum

I'm hoping to find a place near home where I can get this now. I've identified three restaurants that serve Gnocchi in this sauce, now I just need to try them!

I was going to ask for the recipe for this but then I saw you posted it and I had to copy it off. Looking forward to trying this.

Let me know how you like it if you make it!

only able to type with one hand so excuse typos & shortcuts

I'm so sorry about this!

I think id want to start high and see if it was used or not. balcony I mean. if I found I never used it then next time maybe a window/porthole is enough

I always use the balcony, especially when sailing out of port or docking. But also in the mornings I like to be out there when the sun rises, or just to see the sparkle of the newly risen sun on the water. Gosh I can't wait for April 2020!

don't know if its still in theatres though. :(

Well due to the fact that I live in part of the country where there is an award show every weekend this time of year and the morning news has a segment every day about the latest show that happened, nominations announced, or what they're serving at the party afterwards, or even how they are preparing the hall where the next event takes place, yes it is still playing. Maybe I can convince Fran to go later this week. There is a 1:25 showing at our favorite theater.

Looking forward to them

Hopefully in a little bit.

Thanks...my teenager SD is such a wonderful travelling, super "go with the flow" never a complaint or issue, lucky us....
Also luckily enough, we have parents who are very happy to have the little one for us to do some travelling without her, if we like :)

Well that's nice you have built in babysitters!

I'm so sorry about this!

Getting better. :)
I'm up to two hands now.

But if I get up to three...
something's wrong.

I always use the balcony, especially when sailing out of port or docking. But also in the mornings I like to be out there when the sun rises, or just to see the sparkle of the newly risen sun on the water.

Considering you're always up so early, this makes perfect sense. :)

Gosh I can't wait for April 2020!

Wish I could say the same. :)
Some day!

Well due to the fact that I live in part of the country where there is an award show every weekend this time of year and the morning news has a segment every day about the latest show that happened, nominations announced, or what they're serving at the party afterwards, or even how they are preparing the hall where the next event takes place, yes it is still playing. Maybe I can convince Fran to go later this week. There is a 1:25 showing at our favorite theater.

Yes, I suppose they'd all come back out again.

Hi folks, so sorry it's been so long since I last posted an update. It's been a mix of work, fun, and tons of things selling on eBay despite the holidays being over. Still no bites on the rental property and that is quite unfortunate. I've had some interested folks, but they never follow up. Maybe once we get the garages available to rent there will be more interest.

So back to the trip report! We're on Day 7 of the trip, Wednesday, and we were in port at St. Thomas, though Fran and I did not get off the ship.

I thought we had mixology at 5PM (which was going to make for an interesting dinner at Remy) and we got all dressed and headed down to Skyline Lounge. Evidently they changed the time after I went dark on Facebook because the class had started at 4PM not 5PM. So much for that, instead we went up to Meridian and I had an Aviation cocktail before dinner.

z18FC0829ST24.jpg

z18FC0829ST23.jpg

Jill joined us and then we each had a glass of champagne before being seated at Remy.

Earlier this afternoon (after lunch) I had emailed our Primary Care Provider (also referred to as “Voodoo Witch Doctor”), who has done healings on us in the past. She told me that she could do them remotely and Fran and I figured that it couldn't hurt anything to give it a shot. She even seemed to feel a bit better that night. Jill was surprised that Fran even came to dinner.

Jill and I went with the American menu, and Fran went with the French menu. We were also joined by Pam and her Mom, although I seem to have cut off Mom’s face in this picture!

z18FC0829ST25.jpg

We were seated at the same table, but this time I had a slightly different view.

z18FC0829ST26.jpg

Now here is the slight problem with this meal. Here is what I wrote in my notes.

"I'll need to see the pictures to remember what everything was."

Guess what?

At this time, months after the cruise, the pictures are not helping! I forgot to go back and write it up while the dinner was fresh in my mind. Then again, it was a pretty foggy night, you’ll see when you see how many different wines were poured, plus I had a cocktail and a glass of champagne before dinner.

So let’s give it a guess. Our server, Adrien, started Jill and I off with a Collette, it’s the signature cocktail at Remy.

z18FC0829ST27.jpg

z18FC0829ST28.jpg

z18FC0829ST29.jpg

Fran, Pam and her mother had a non alcoholic beverage.

z18FC0829ST30.jpg

No idea what these little cups were. I can tell you that they were delicious because I’m pretty sure there wasn’t anything put in front of me that night that was not delicious.

z18FC0829ST31.jpg

This is bread. I’m sure of that!

z18FC0829ST32.jpg

And Butter with some kind of fancy salt.

z18FC0829ST33.jpg

[Continued in Next Post]

[Continued from Previous Post]

And the darned French have a custom of not writing out menu items in the way that you would find it on a menu at say, Denny’s. For example, a menu at Denny's might read:

COUNTRY-FRIED STEAK

A dinner-sized, golden-fried chopped beef steak smothered in rich country gravy.

Or, my favorite (which I make at home for a casual dinner)

THE SUPER BIRD®

Thinly sliced turkey breast with melted Swiss cheese, crisp bacon and tomato on grilled sourdough.

No, they’re cryptic, because they want to surprise you…

z18FC0829ST34.jpg

z18FC0829ST35.jpg

This was Fran’s because she chose the First menu, Saveur, aka the French chef’s menu. I assume that this was some sort of Tomato Bisque.

z18FC0829ST36.jpg

Now this was the wine that Jill and I were served, I can tell because our wine was “Armand de something” and there is a big fat A on the bottle! Plus Jill and I were the only ones to order the wine pairing!

z18FC0829ST37.jpg

These are definitely Langoustines, and I know that they were tasty and perfectly cooked.

z18FC0829ST38.jpg

Now this next course, the menu reads Celeri, but I want to say that this might have been beets and it may not have even been mine or Fran’s. Help me out Pam! I seem to remember her being delighted with being served beets or did I just imagine that? Remember lots of wine!

z18FC0829ST39.jpg

This is definitely Halibut with Broccolini on the side, and it was mine and Jill’s. They cook fish so amazingly here, it just flakes off in juicy little layers.

z18FC0829ST40.jpg

And now with the sauce.

z18FC0829ST41.jpg

This was the wine for Jill and I for that course.

z18FC0829ST43.jpg

This must be the Céleri for Fran’s second course. It could have been the root of celery, but I can’t tell from the blurry picture. Sorry the pictures are so blurry, it was very dark in there and hard to take pictures.

z18FC0829ST42.jpg

Our next courses came shrouded in mystery.

z18FC0829ST44.jpg

z18FC0829ST45.jpg

Now Fran gets her piece of Fletan (which is simply French for Halibut).

z18FC0829ST46.jpg

This is Kurabota Pork Tenderloin or also known as Bershire pork. I know this because Chef Hunnel uses it all the time on his menus. No idea what the sauce was, but it was good!

z18FC0829ST47.jpg

I failed on the wine picture, but it was something from Kurt Russell’s Gogi Winery. Oh, no, wait! They substituted this Skywalker Pinot Noir for the Gogi wine!

z18FC0829ST48.jpg

And this was the wine to go with the Kobe Beef that I had coming for my next course.

z18FC0829ST49.jpg

Another dish shrouded in mystery.

z18FC0829ST50.jpg

My Kobe Beef

z18FC0829ST51.jpg

z18FC0829ST53.jpg

Fran’s menu reads “Pigeon” for this main course, but in actuality, it means “Farm raised squab” and they are usually under four weeks old so that the meat is very tender.

z18FC0829ST52.jpg

I’m not sure that I get this, it looks a little like some kind of terrine, but since I didn’t eat it or even take a bite because I was getting fairly full by this point.

Then the cheese cart came to pay us a visit, and luckily I wasn’t too stuffed that I had to turn it away!

z18FC0829ST54.jpg

Adrien picked us a nice mix of cheeses and they were all delicious!

z18FC0829ST55.jpg

Then it was time for dessert. Everyone but me and Jill got this light strawberry based dessert.

z18FC0829ST56.jpg

But not on the American menu, no way. We got hearty Peruvian Chocolate based really yummy desserts.

z18FC0829ST57.jpg

We’ve had the eyelashes on a dessert at V&A’s before. I believe that the long skinny one, was some sort of chocolate mousse over a wafer or cake, and maybe the martini glass had a sort of puddingish like substance. I know that as much as I wanted to try and finish this dessert, I couldn’t do it.

I was served this lovely Banyuls wine. I had to look this up, it is an Appellation in France where they are known for their fortified or dessert wines made from Old Vines.

z18FC0829ST58.jpg

And here they are together.

z18FC0829ST59.jpg

At this point, Fran asked to be excused so that she could go back to the room and crash. We were glad that she made it as long as she did.

Then they brought more treats.

z18FC0829ST60.jpg

z18FC0829ST61.jpg

And Flat Jenny got to take part!

z18FC0829ST62.jpg

We all finished up and paid the check (even though I forgot my KTTW.)

We got roses, and I stumbled back to the room. Not really, but I did have a massive food coma.

And back in the room, this creepy thing was waiting for me!

z18FC0829ST63.jpg

As I drifted off to sleep, I could tell the ship was moving at a very fast clip and our automatic door kept trying to open. I had to manually lock it and even then it sounded like it kept trying to open. It was kind of weird, but everything would become clear the next day.

Remy looks good. How does it compare to V&A? We are trying to decide if we want to splurge on it for our cruise next year. I'm thinking it will be the perfect anniversary meal.

Still no bites on the rental property and that is quite unfortunate.

Stlll? I'm surprised!

we were in port at St. Thomas, though Fran and I did not get off the ship.

Why? Because she wasn't feeling up to it, I presume? Or had you no intention of doing so?

I thought we had mixology at 5PM (which was going to make for an interesting dinner at Remy) and we got all dressed and headed down to Skyline Lounge. Evidently they changed the time after I went dark on Facebook because the class had started at 4PM not 5PM.

Oops. Well, that's disappointing.

I found her!
(Nice photo of you too! :))

Jill was surprised that Fran even came to dinner.

Glad she felt up to it. :)

I seem to have cut off Mom’s face in this picture!

Not good. Now she can neither see nor smell her food.

We were seated at the same table, but this time I had a slightly different view.

Beautiful.

"I'll need to see the pictures to remember what everything was."

Guess what?

At this time, months after the cruise, the pictures are not helping!

I feel your pain!

Then again, it was a pretty foggy night, you’ll see when you see how many different wines were poured, plus I had a cocktail and a glass of champagne before dinner.

Uh oh! :laughing:

No idea what these little cups were. I can tell you that they were delicious because I’m pretty sure there wasn’t anything put in front of me that night that was not delicious.

Good! I'd love to go someday.
Heck! I'd love to go with you guys some day!

This is bread. I’m sure of that!

Are you sure? It looks like... um... well...

shoot. family board.

Thinly sliced turkey breast with melted Swiss cheese, crisp bacon and tomato on grilled sourdough.

Yum!

I find it interesting that they say Fletan on the left, but Halibut on the right?

Cool bottle. ::yes::

These are definitely Langoustines, and I know that they were tasty and perfectly cooked.

z18FC0829ST38.jpg

Huh. They don't look like shrimp at all!

Help me out Pam! I seem to remember her being delighted with being served beets or did I just imagine that? Remember lots of wine!

They cook fish so amazingly here, it just flakes off in juicy little layers.

mmmm… man that sounds amazing!

A few more glasses and were you telling people to kiss your Kistler?

This is Kurabota Pork Tenderloin or also known as Bershire pork. I know this because Chef Hunnel uses it all the time on his menus. No idea what the sauce was, but it was good!

Sounds (and looks) wonderful.

My Kobe Beef

Drool!

I almost tried to take a bite of my screen.

Fran’s menu reads “Pigeon” for this main course, but in actuality, it means “Farm raised squab”

But pigeon is squab. :confused3

and they are usually under four weeks old so that the meat is very tender.

::yes:: My dad had pigeons when he was little (pre-WWII) and he told me they weren't allowed to fly, to keep them tender.

Then the cheese cart came to pay us a visit, and luckily I wasn’t too stuffed that I had to turn it away!

Yum! Glad you had room to sample.

Then it was time for dessert. Everyone but me and Jill got this light strawberry based dessert.

I always forget which one is which. Fraise and Framboise. Don't know why. I certainly don't have a problem remembering which is which in English. Odd.

But not on the American menu, no way. We got hearty Peruvian Chocolate based really yummy desserts.

Now we're talking! You definitely won that round.

I know that as much as I wanted to try and finish this dessert, I couldn’t do it.

I'm not surprised. That looks like a lot of chocolate.

I was served this lovely Banyuls wine. I had to look this up, it is an Appellation in France where they are known for their fortified or dessert wines made from Old Vines.

How was that? It sounds very interesting.

At this point, Fran asked to be excused so that she could go back to the room and crash. We were glad that she made it as long as she did.

:hug:

Then they brought more treats.

More!?!?!?!? :faint:

And Flat Jenny got to take part!

Yay!
She didn't eat as much, though, I presume.

We got roses, and I stumbled back to the room. Not really, but I did have a massive food coma.

:laughing: I am not surprised!

And back in the room, this creepy thing was waiting for me!

z18FC0829ST63.jpg

Hmmm... I wonder... are the mints (if that's what they are) eyes, and the rest is hair with a hat or something in the middle?

As I drifted off to sleep, I could tell the ship was moving at a very fast clip and our automatic door kept trying to open. I had to manually lock it and even then it sounded like it kept trying to open. It was kind of weird, but everything would become clear the next day.

Curiouser and curiouser. :)

Looks like a fabulous dinner at Remy. Never been as I doubt DH would enjoy it, he at least goes to Palo for me.

Remy looks good. How does it compare to V&A? We are trying to decide if we want to splurge on it for our cruise next year. I'm thinking it will be the perfect anniversary meal.

It is very much like V&A's, Chef Hunnel has designed the American side of the menu while I believe the Chef we dined with designed the French side.

Hi folks, so sorry it's been so long since I last posted an update. It's been a mix of work, fun, and tons of things selling on eBay despite the holidays being over. Still no bites on the rental property and that is quite unfortunate. I've had some interested folks, but they never follow up. Maybe once we get the garages available to rent there will be more interest.

Well, shoot!! That's not good news at all. :( Sorry to hear that, Alison!

At this time, months after the cruise, the pictures are not helping! I forgot to go back and write it up while the dinner was fresh in my mind. Then again, it was a pretty foggy night, you’ll see when you see how many different wines were poured, plus I had a cocktail and a glass of champagne before dinner.

It doesn't matter; it all looked incredibly delicious and amazing!! Someday I'd really, REALLY love to go on a cruise.

Ooh that looks so good. I like how your pictures become blurrier as the night went on. Those must've been some good wines!

Getting better. :)
I'm up to two hands now.

But if I get up to three...
something's wrong.

::yes:: But it could come in handy!

See what I did there? :laughing:

Considering you're always up so early, this makes perfect sense. :)

What's funny is that at home, I often don't wake until after 8 or 9AM and sometimes stay in bed until noon! :laughing:

Wish I could say the same. :)
Some day!

Yes! You'll have to try cruising one day!

Yes, I suppose they'd all come back out again.

It seems to me that they all get rereleased, at least here in LA.

Stlll? I'm surprised

I'm sad.

Why? Because she wasn't feeling up to it, I presume? Or had you no intention of doing so?

There was nothing that really interested us. We did the accessible tour to the aquarium place last time. There aren't any Disney excursions that will take scooters or if there are, they very few. We weren't interested in shopping for jewels or designer purses which was most of what was there at the port.

Oops. Well, that's disappointing.

Yeah, I was kinda bummed cause Mixology is one of my favorite drinking classes.

I found her!
(Nice photo of you too! :))

:laughing: Thanks! I haven't had time to doctor up the photos! Maybe next update.

Glad she felt up to it. :)

Me too!

Not good. Now she can neither see nor smell her food.

:laughing: At least she can still eat it!

I feel your pain!

Forget much?

Good! I'd love to go someday.
Heck! I'd love to go with you guys some day!

We would love to have you tag along!

Are you sure? It looks like... um... well...

shoot. family board.

:eek:

I find it interesting that they say Fletan on the left, but Halibut on the right?

Well there is a French Menu and an American menu, each one is designed by a Chef of the corresponding nationality.

Huh. They don't look like shrimp at all!

I thought they kind of did. Langoustines have always looked different to me than shrimp.

mmmm… man that sounds amazing!

It definitely was!

A few more glasses and were you telling people to kiss your Kistler?

Sounds (and looks) wonderful.

Drool!

I almost tried to take a bite of my screen.

I don't blame you!

But pigeon is squab. :confused3

Well it sounds better than eating the flying rats that inhabit city plazas.

::yes:: My dad had pigeons when he was little (pre-WWII) and he told me they weren't allowed to fly, to keep them tender.

Sounds right.

Yum! Glad you had room to sample.

I made sure of that, it was so disappointing last time.

I always forget which one is which. Fraise and Framboise. Don't know why. I certainly don't have a problem remembering which is which in English. Odd.

Framboise is a raspberry flavored beer that comes from Belgium, so that means that Fraise must be strawberry.

Now we're talking! You definitely won that round.

I'm not surprised. That looks like a lot of chocolate.

I think I ate the whole martini glass thing, but couldn't finish the mousse thing.

How was that? It sounds very interesting.

I'm not sure I've met a wine that I didn't like, unless it was spoiled.

They always feed you too much!

Yay!
She didn't eat as much, though, I presume.

She never does.....

:laughing: I am not surprised!

On a cruise, it is rare that you don't go back to the room in a food coma. If you don't, you aren't doing it right! :lmao:

Hmmm... I wonder... are the mints (if that's what they are) eyes, and the rest is hair with a hat or something in the middle?

I tried to see that a number of times and couldn't. I think it's more likely a decapitated crab and the chocolates were just random.

Curiouser and curiouser. :)

I'll try to get the next update posted soon!

Yum and yum! Will reply proper from laptop later

Ok Cool!

Looks like a fabulous dinner at Remy. Never been as I doubt DH would enjoy it, he at least goes to Palo for me.

I regret your DH wouldn't enjoy it, Remy is one of the reasons we cruise on the Fantasy!

Well, shoot!! That's not good news at all. :( Sorry to hear that, Alison!

Yeah, I'm not happy about it either!

It doesn't matter; it all looked incredibly delicious and amazing!! Someday I'd really, REALLY love to go on a cruise.

Perhaps sometime you can join our crew as a guest of someone who is a solo cruiser!

Ooh that looks so good. I like how your pictures become blurrier as the night went on. Those must've been some good wines!

That wasn't my intent but I gather that as it got later, it got harder to take photos that were well exposed.

::yes:: But it could come in handy!

I thought you girls didn't like guys who...

Oh, wait. That's "handsy". Different. Nevermind!

See what I did there? :laughing:

What's funny is that at home, I often don't wake until after 8 or 9AM and sometimes stay in bed until noon! :laughing:

I'd love to stay in bed til noon some day. Never seems to happen, though.

Yes! You'll have to try cruising one day!

:hug:

There was nothing that really interested us. We did the accessible tour to the aquarium place last time. There aren't any Disney excursions that will take scooters or if there are, they very few. We weren't interested in shopping for jewels or designer purses which was most of what was there at the port.

Ah. Okay, got it.

:laughing: At least she can still eat it!

Forget much?

Forget what?

Actually... sleep deprivation is catching up with me. So... yes.

We would love to have you tag along!

Oh, man! How I would love that!
But methinks that Ruby wouldn't be too happy with me if I took a cruise without her. And with her... she wouldn't want to hang around with strangers.

Ah well.

Well there is a French Menu and an American menu, each one is designed by a Chef of the corresponding nationality.

Oh... Okay, designed individually too. Makes sense now.

Well it sounds better than eating the flying rats that inhabit city plazas.

:laughing: Good point. :)

Framboise is a raspberry flavored beer that comes from Belgium, so that means that Fraise must be strawberry.

But I always forget.

On a cruise, it is rare that you don't go back to the room in a food coma. If you don't, you aren't doing it right! :lmao:

Big old "A" for us Alison/Allyson's :)
z18FC0829ST39.jpg

I know they aren't your fav, but yum this looks really good to me!

This is definitely Halibut with Broccolini on the side, and it was mine and Jill’s. They cook fish so amazingly here, it just flakes off in juicy little layers.

z18FC0829ST40.jpg

Looks spot on indeed!

Apparently when I was quoting I was keen on the halibut! Yum!

I actually though there was a churro on the plate at first glance!

I don't think I've had before but the layers look really neat here

yumm! (other than I'm still working on liking blue varieties)

This looks very pretty but....
Bring on the chocolate! Mmmm!!

Weird...

Ditto.

Agree wholeheartedly

I'll try to get the next update posted soon!

Yay!

Perhaps sometime you can join our crew as a guest of someone who is a solo cruiser!

Me! I'd love to but DH would unfortunately not be ok with being left behind.

OMG, Remy is fantastic! Everything was amazing and the company even better! The wine was amazing!

Jill in CO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter