A Movie Star, that is not a huge name

Brendan Gleeson - he's such a chameleon when it comes to playing different characters.

He played Hamish in Braveheart, Mel Gibson's BFF in the film.
In Cold Mountain, he played Renee Zellweger's father.
He played Menelaus in Troy, the husband of Helen, whom she left for Orlando Bloom.
And he was Mad-Eye Moody in the Harry Potter series.

Diane Lane

:thumbsup2 I love Diane Lane. She's been nominated for a lot of awards but never wins even though her performances are really solid. I think it's partly because she's one of those actors that puts her head down and just does the work. For her, it's about doing great work instead of hyping herself with a lot of publicity, the way other stars do.

Paul Walker & Luke Perry. Both gone way too soon, yet both just had that special supporting presence. They simply lit up a room & made other actors shine.

Michael Rooker - small parts, yet always a big impact.

Mary Steenburgen - plays a lot of motherly figures.

Peter Lorre Not ussually the star almost favorite part of every movie hes in

Josephine Hull Two movies - one oscar - one golden globe could have easily been two
We are very lucky she left broadway and went to Hollywood for those two roles

Richard Dimittri - Played two roles I love (Tony Cheeseburger and Roman Troy Moroni)

Robbie Coltrain

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!