A Movie Star, that is not a huge name

Maura Tierney. I have watched her since News Radio. Then ER, and now on The Affair.
Ugh. :crazy2: I so revile her character in The Affair and her character on ER was similar too in that she always had some woe-is-me storyline going on.
OMG, did not know he has passed. How did I miss that? Now I’m sad. :guilty:
Always liked him too.
He seemed like a really swell person IRL too (as much as one can tell these things). A happy 30 year marriage and successfully raised children say a lot to me as celebrities go.
https://www.eonline.com/ca/news/834098/bill-paxton-s-cause-of-death-revealed

I'm sure if I thought about it, I could come up with many more but these three were the first that popped into my head. All three are Oscar winners, very talented actors but not big names.

Chris Cooper
Octavia Spencer
J.K. Simmons

Everyone's answer was better then mine

Laura Linney—Don’t forget her current show “Ozark”. She is great in that role!

shes amazing in Ozark, she set up to be the primary worker for the mob in the new season, I loved it, she was mad at him for 2 years, then all of a sudden he tries to pull out and she takes over

Everyone's answer was better then mine

shes amazing in Ozark, she set up to be the primary worker for the mob in the new season, I loved it, she was mad at him for 2 years, then all of a sudden he tries to pull out and she takes over
Can’t wait to watch the next season! To think of it- her co-star, Jason Bateman, is also one of my favorites. He’s funny! In Ozark, though, he plays such a dark and calculating role.

Brendan Gleeson - he's such a chameleon when it comes to playing different characters.

He played Hamish in Braveheart, Mel Gibson's BFF in the film.
In Cold Mountain, he played Renee Zellweger's father.
He played Menelaus in Troy, the husband of Helen, whom she left for Orlando Bloom.
And he was Mad-Eye Moody in the Harry Potter series.

His son Domhnall Gleeson is good too.

Neil McDonough

My brain broke when I realized Damian Darhk was also Dum Dum Dugan.
latest
6cdbb858822624e3148ee887b469804c.jpg

He's in the new Sonic movie...poor guy.

Andre Braugher

Just always good in everything. And among all the REALLY great performances in Glory, I loved his the most.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter