A New Look at Disney...

andisobba

Earning My Ears
My husband and I are planning to run at the Star Wars Rival Run Weekend in April, and then return back with our family at the end of May. I have been to Walt Disney World three times - always with one park a day tickets, and the popular fast pass attractions on my mind! These two times around, though, I’d love input on those “must do” experiences that are often missed... Thank you for your input!

MK Tea cups, Tiki room, jungle cruise, haunted mansion, Philharmagic, country bear jamboree
AK Safari ride
HS Indiana jones
Epcot: they all but killed figment so... whatever... the crepes in France are good, and the Japanese drummers. I’d ride the skyliner for the thrill.

When I’ve been without my kids, I’ve focused on the stuff they think is boring, like Epcot movies, and the fun lounges, like Trader Sams. Enjoy the race—of all of them, that’s been my hands down fave.

First, :welcome: to DISboards!

Second, I have found that "must do's" can be very individual. That said, here are a few of our "often missed must do's::

Epcot: Living with the Land, wandering through the aquarium (entering through the gift shop), American Experience

AK: Taking time to wander the exploration trails

MK: Philharmagic, Carousel of Progress, Enchanted Tiki Room, Swiss Family Treehouse, ride the train

HS: Walt Disney Presents (a history of Walt Disney)

I’d recommend checking out some of the various live entertainment at each park. You never know when something might get axed, and then you regret that you never got the chance to experience it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter