A New Prince at WDW, there will be!!

Usagianime3

Earning My Ears
My first PTR!!

I am planning my son's first birthday at Disney!! So excited!!!

My husband and I were able to get married at Disney this past January!! We were able to celebrate our union with close family and friends, and our special guest of honor, our son, who at the time was a month old. Yep!! He's an early Christmas, Birthday, and Wedding Present for us!!! So as a wedding present from Disney, we received two Annual Passes to use. And boy, we've been using them!! (We live an hour away!!)

To celebrate our son's first birthday, we've planned to make it a grand affair, and what better way to do it then at Disney World!!

I have booked AKL-Club Level for our stay. DH apparently got spoiled during our wedding when we stayed at the GF-Club Level in a Suite. So at his persistence and within budget was able to snag one!

DH was able to "book" the elusive CRT for an early lunch. However, DH didn't get the memo that EVERYONE has to be accounted for on the ADR, so he only booked for 2 and not for 3 :/ So now it's my job to correct the error. Easier said then done. I have subscribed to the November cancellation thread, and just my luck every other day then one I need seems to have cancellations. I'll just have to "stalk" harder.

With all that said, the best part of DS's birthday is that he is going to wear a custom prince outfit!! Yep, that's right!! Mommy is dressing up her boy to be a Prince!! So ecstatic!! Come on November!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter