• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A/P discount/check-in date question

Amyv

Earning My Ears
Hi, I'm wondering if you all could answer yet another A/P rate question. We are planning to go and stay at the Animal Kingdom Lodge, checking in Aug 31, checking out Sept 5.

If a July/August A/P room only code is released (and I have an A/P), would I be able to get the discounted rate for my whole stay if I am checking in on Aug 31, or only one night at the lower rate and then back at the rack rate for the Sept nights? This is assuming of course there are rooms available at the A/P rate when I call...

I seem to remember that at least as far as the season rate changes, your nightly rate is always based on the season of the first night...even if the season changes during your stay. Wasn't sure if that's the case with discounts....

Thanks!

AmyV

Animal Kingdom Lodge Fan...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter