A photo of our dear friend Chris in Iraq

Helopoh

<font color=3300FF>Who me jump??<br><font color=FF
This is Chris. He is a really good friend of my Brothers and Worked with our mother until he joined in the service. Our Whole family is worried about him and the other young men and women in the services. I hope all our young military personal can feel how much we support them.

capt.1049123574.war_iraq_us_military_reb106.jpg
A U.S. marines passes by a traffic sign on the main highway heading to Baghdad near Ad Diwaniyah in south central Iraq (news - web sites), Monday, March 31, 2003

I hope he is safe and comes home soon!

I tried to post the pic for you, but it didn't show for me either! :(

If you right click on the red X and choose properties, then copy and paste the link, it will show up.

Sure hope all the rest of out men an women still there come home safe. I wish they could have all come home safe. I pray for the same for the British Soldiers.

Copy the url and paste it into your browser and the photo will show up.

I hope your friend returns home safely. I can't imagine being where he is. Our service men and women are very brave.

Geocities doesn't allow link backs like that. But as Kath suggested, copying the url works

Or you could click here

Thanks Denise :)

I fixed the link!! I finally found the original photo online with its caption.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter