A Planning Guide to Goofy's Great Birthday Bash!

It's here! It's here! It's here! The Photo Pass CD is finally here! Now I just need to upload over a thousand photos and sort through them...but I am VERY close to starting the trip report! :) I should have it up and going in no time at all! :) I even put it in my planner for the weekend (to make sure time to get it going). :):):)
Thanks for being so patient! :goodvibes

It's here! It's here! It's here! The Photo Pass CD is finally here! Now I just need to upload over a thousand photos and sort through them...but I am VERY close to starting the trip report! :) I should have it up and going in no time at all! :) I even put it in my planner for the weekend (to make sure time to get it going). :):):)
:woohoo: :surfweb: popcorn::

Oh good!!! I have pre-vacation jitters getting ready to read your trip report, LOL!!!

I'm excited for the report to begin. I want to see those precious adorable boys. You too mom. I know it had to be the trip of trips.

Ginny

Ok, Jay, the weekend has come and gone. Where is the start of that trip report you promised???? ;)

:surfweb:popcorn:::surfweb:

I was wondering when you were starting your TR and have just seen you had posted the link. Whoops, sorry, heading there now :goodvibes

Hi Jay! I am way behind on page 10 - and I have no idea whether the trip has happened yet but I'm not letting myself read ahead. Anyway, I just read the post about checking in at the Poly when Goofy thinks you are just "taking a tour" - and I literally am crying! What a fantastic surprise - the ultimate surprise - when you think you are leaving but then find out that you get one more night! :cloud9: At the Poly! :cloud9::cloud9: Could I use more exclamation points? :rolleyes: Ok, I know I'm just a big sap, but this, to me, parties with Indiana Jones aside, is the best thing you have planned so far! :yay: Off to make dinner for the kids...or maybe I'll just read a couple more pages... ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter