A Polynesian Birthday: March 6th - 12th! *Updated and completed 6/10*

Just started following you in instagram. Sad when a trip ends but you get to go back soon. I have to wait until next year but that is better than not at all !

Ahh. The tragical depress day! It always comes so fast no matter how long of a vacation! The Poly is a wonderful resort to stay at! You had great views,

Boo on the poorly cooked waffles. I love a Mickey waffle on departure day.

I really enjoyed your report and will be here for the next one!

It's always sad when a report ends as it is a great way to extend the vacation. It helps though that you are going again so soon!

Yeah, I've really enjoyed writing TRs!

Have a fantastic time on your vacation; I followed you back on Instagram so I can follow along!

That DME ride from the airport is a great way to start a trip, the DME ride back is very depressing. Sometimes you can hear a pin drop.

Glad you had a good trip... I arrived just a few days after you left.

Enjoy the next. Not a Disney trip, but I think we'll be in Florida at the same time. In 11 days I'll be on a cruise from NJ and stop at Port Canaveral on the 24th. We thought about going to Disney for a few hours, but I think we're going to rent a car and head up to Kennedy Space Center for the day. Have a great trip!...followed on IG.

I know! It's so exciting to be on DME when you're heading TOWARD Disney. Not so much on the way back.

Thank you! We will be in Florida at the same time! That's funny how our trips keep being around the same time. I hope your cruise is wonderful! I followed you back btw!

Departure day is always so sad :( At least you had time for one final breakfast!

Following you on IG! Only a few more days to go!!

The most sad! It's easier when there's already another trip scheduled, though! :yay:

I followed you back :wave2:

Just started following you in instagram. Sad when a trip ends but you get to go back soon. I have to wait until next year but that is better than not at all !

I followed you back!

Definitely better than not at all - plus that gives you LOTS of time to plan, which is 50% of the fun!

Ahh. The tragical depress day! It always comes so fast no matter how long of a vacation! The Poly is a wonderful resort to stay at! You had great views,

Boo on the poorly cooked waffles. I love a Mickey waffle on departure day.

I really enjoyed your report and will be here for the next one!

I think even a 3-week stay the bus ride to the airport would still be sad! The Poly really was great, I don't think I've enjoyed a view more - including when we had a savanna view at AKL.

It's so weird that the waffle wasn't cooked since they're timed.

Thank you! I love your reports too! :goodvibes

Really enjoyed reading your report. I dream of staying at the Polynesian some day. This made me feel like I was there, so thanks for that!

I read through your entire trip report the other day. Your review of Disney After Hours had me investigating this event. As it turns out, there is one scheduled for the first night of my trip this summer. I actually went and changed my flight time so I get in at 5:35p instead of 9:00p so I can attend!

I've noticed that the rice krispy selection has changed recently. I don't want random shapes covered in frosting. I want Mickey heads with chocolate ears!

Really enjoyed reading your report. I dream of staying at the Polynesian some day. This made me feel like I was there, so thanks for that!

Thank you! I hope you get to stay there someday, it is really lovely!

I read through your entire trip report the other day. Your review of Disney After Hours had me investigating this event. As it turns out, there is one scheduled for the first night of my trip this summer. I actually went and changed my flight time so I get in at 5:35p instead of 9:00p so I can attend!

I've noticed that the rice krispy selection has changed recently. I don't want random shapes covered in frosting. I want Mickey heads with chocolate ears!

Oh that's amazing! DAH was an event I thought really was worth the cost - don't forget to stock up on waters and treats!

Yeah, the rice krispies I found at the airport were actually a little different than the ones I normally get... still Mickey ear shaped, though! But the Mickey heads with chocolate ears and sprinkles are my absolute favorites. I miss when they sold them in a box with 3 or 4, it was perfect to take home.

Hiya Pal! Just finished reading your TR. Looks like you had an amazing time :-) I hope to read more TR in the future ;-) Have a magical day/night!!!

I'm Kara, a night-shift RN

Hi, Kara! Jeez, I'm wayyyyyyy late so I couldn't quote much but I thoroughly enjoyed just binge-reading your entire trip report!

The Polynesian and The CR/BLT are my favorite resorts. I see you'll be staying in The CR soon and I hope you love it, though I've never stayed in a garden wing room. I think you'll love being able to walk to the MK :-)

I would love to do that Disney After Hours sometime…maybe I'll look into it for when I go in October with my DH.

And finally, fellow RN here…there are quite a few of us around! I worked nights for nine years while my kids were young and I'm so glad those days are behind me :crazy2: What kind of nursing do you do?

Looking forward to your next TR!

Hi, Kara! Jeez, I'm wayyyyyyy late so I couldn't quote much but I thoroughly enjoyed just binge-reading your entire trip report!

:wave2: Hi there! Thanks for reading (I sometimes find it more fun to binge-read an entire report - kinda like sometimes it's better to watch an entire series of a TV show... no cliffhangers! haha)

The Polynesian and The CR/BLT are my favorite resorts. I see you'll be staying in The CR soon and I hope you love it, though I've never stayed in a garden wing room. I think you'll love being able to walk to the MK :-)

Oh, great to find someone who loves CR! I feel like it doesn't get much love, for whatever reason!!

And actually, I don't want to jinx anything, but I was able to get the reservation fixed so we're in a Tower - Lake View room!!! :jumping1:

I would love to do that Disney After Hours sometime…maybe I'll look into it for when I go in October with my DH.

It's soooo much fun... even my dad ALMOST admitted that it was worth the upcharge. Almost :rotfl:

And finally, fellow RN here…there are quite a few of us around! I worked nights for nine years while my kids were young and I'm so glad those days are behind me :crazy2: What kind of nursing do you do?

Ugh, nights are really so exhausting... hopefully someday soon I'll see the light again.

I'm a nurse on a renal/telemetry floor... so pretty sick people. How about you?

Looking forward to your next TR!

We leave in just 3 days!! :hyper: Only one more night of work (after this night shift I'm currently on)

Great report! Thank you for sharing!!

Thanks for reading it! Makes it that much more fun for me! :goodvibes

I was able to get the reservation fixed so we're in a Tower - Lake View room!!!

Awesome! I love being in the tower…I am DVC now so we stay at BLT, but I kind of miss staying in the main tower.

It's soooo much fun... even my dad ALMOST admitted that it was worth the upcharge. Almost :rotfl:

You've got me looking! The last date I see is 9/30 and we don't go until 10/16 so I might be out of luck, but I'll keep checking!

I'm a nurse on a renal/telemetry floor... so pretty sick people. How about you?

Level 4 NICU…I love the babies :lovestruc

We leave in just 3 days!! :hyper: Only one more night of work (after this night shift I'm currently on)

Have fun! I hope you're able to catch a soft opening for TS Land :thumbsup2

I've enjoyed reading your report! Thanks for sharing! I agree with everyone else, you will love being able to walk to the MK! Security was such a breeze for us in February when we were lucky enough to rent points from my brother in law and stay at BLT. Now we are in the process of buying DVC because my DH wants to be able to stay there every time! I will look forward to reading about your next trip!

I've enjoyed reading your report! Thanks for sharing! I agree with everyone else, you will love being able to walk to the MK! Security was such a breeze for us in February when we were lucky enough to rent points from my brother in law and stay at BLT. Now we are in the process of buying DVC because my DH wants to be able to stay there every time! I will look forward to reading about your next trip!

Thanks for reading! I’m getting excited for the Contemporary now. Buying DVC is the dream!!

I’ll be sure to post a link here :goodvibes

Your trip is almost here! I hope you have an amazing time!!!

Eeeek! I’m so excited! Thanks so much! I’m sure I’ll be posting on Instagram

Now to finish packing, and doing laundry, and running errands :woohoo:

Really enjoyed your report! You had a magical spot for HEA! That is wonderful you got pixie dusted!

Also...

This one is from my first visit to Disneyland. It was probably the summer before 1st grade, so my brother was preschool! Remember when the Court of Angels was open to the public? Now it's part of Club 33, so I guess I've technically been to Club 33?
42522625572_bd8b6f9ba4_z.jpg

This picture is so awesome because I have a picture on that very staircase too when I was in Club 33 last month! It actually looks very much the same, just more spruced up I think, but it's the same color and everything!

I am back! Will be starting my TR in the next few days, and I'll post a link here when I do!

Really enjoyed your report! You had a magical spot for HEA! That is wonderful you got pixie dusted!

Thank you! It really was a magical moment, I wish I had gotten that CMs name!

This picture is so awesome because I have a picture on that very staircase too when I was in Club 33 last month! It actually looks very much the same, just more spruced up I think, but it's the same color and everything!

So cool that you got to go to Club 33... I think I remember seeing that in your TR! It's such a pretty location, it probably helps make Club 33 feel extra special!

Hope you are having an amazing time!

Thank you! It was a really great trip and the post-Disney blues have set in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!