A Post A Day! Join In

florida sun

Mrs Christopher Eccleston wannabe!
I know ive been away a while due to personal family matters & my mum passing away and I know these boards since Facebook really have taken a nose dive, but I can also see that although many dont post there are quite a few posts that get a few views, so for the next couple of weeks, Im going to try a post a day!:chat:

Some Disney, most not as this is a Community board, so anything goes with the exception of Politics, Religion and anything naughty, so please join in where you can...go one better and start your own post, Ill always reply if I can.:grouphug:

As Pete pointed out at the London meeting if half the people there posted on the boards we would be a busy community as we were back in the day.:love1:

We all love a trier.....dont we, and Im trying, so please join in, or let me know if you have any topics you would like me to bring up?:thanks:

Ive become more of a lurker than a poster but do read the boards everyday. It would be nice to see them busier again.
Good to see you back in force again Sue

Ive become more of a lurker than a poster but do read the boards everyday. It would be nice to see them busier again.
Good to see you back in force again Sue

Thanks Gill, I remember when these boards were so busy, never mind, Ill keep plugging away. Good to see you still on here:thumbsup2

I visit the site everyday and enjoy reading the posts, as you can see from my posts there aren't many but I chip in occasionally :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!