A Princess, A Royal Room and a CRAZY Auntie EE and Uncle Goey Updated 1/12 COMPLETED

What a good idea - wish I would have thought to do this.

We actually did this last year too. The show was good but not nearly as good as HEA in my opinion...But, still, we were able to start the year off with a little bit of Disney and that's ALWAYS a good thingpixiedust:

So cute! Love the date night and birthday pics! Happy 19th to your babies! :)

Thanks, hon! I can't believe this is their last year in their teens...:sad::sad::sad:

Thanks, hon! I can't believe this is their last year in their teens...:sad::sad::sad:

It goes so fast! My twins turn 17 in March and Jack will be 19 in June. I feel like it was just yesterday we were taking little boys on their first Disney trip!

We live streamed the fireworks last night too!

I'm all caught up! Happy New Year and Happy Belated birthday to your girls.

Next, we literally stumbled upon Chip and Dale. They were back by Dinosaur and there was NOBODY waiting to see them. We took this as a sign and ushered Gia right up. They too were very welcoming and spent a lot of time with her...

View attachment 371180 View attachment 371181 View attachment 371182 View attachment 371183 View attachment 371184 View attachment 371185

Next up, we use our final Fast Pass and Head Back to St Pete...

This meet is soooo cute! I love the 2nd picture with Gia and the Chipmunks. I just had to comment on that. Also I loved all the Disney Christmas jammies your family had.

I just read your trip report all the way through and I love it. I'm so late to the party as it's your last day but hey I made it. :thumbsup2 Gia is one lucky little girl. You are making such wonderful memories with her.

This meet is soooo cute! I love the 2nd picture with Gia and the Chipmunks. I just had to comment on that. Also I loved all the Disney Christmas jammies your family had.

Why thank you!!! I have to say, we loved the meet with the chipmunks in their Dino gear.
I plan on doing the matching jammies every year (much to my kid's horror)!!!!

I just read your trip report all the way through and I love it. I'm so late to the party as it's your last day but hey I made it. :thumbsup2 Gia is one lucky little girl. You are making such wonderful memories with her.

:welcome:

Thank you so very much!!!! We are so lucky to have her. She honestly is a joy and we love spending time with her...:love:

Yay! An Extra day in Florida.:sunny:

So, as we were driving back to St Pete from a fantastic 5 days in Disney World, we started listening to the news/weather. Where had we been? What was going on? A hurricane was traveling up the coast...WHAT???? We honestly had no idea. I guess that's what vacation does, especially a Disney vacation. You tend to forget about the real world because you are living in the Disney bubble of magic and fun. Which, in my opinion, is perfectly fine. Then, Joe decides to check on our flight. Turns out, he didn't have to. At that very moment, we got a notification on our phones that our flight the next afternoon had been canceled. What???? Yep, canceled. What should we do????

Well, I decided that we should probably call Southwest and see about rebooking our now canceled flight. We were able to rebook for the first flight out Friday morning, which meant getting up at the butt crack of dawn AGAIN. Sigh. Not what I wanted AT ALL. But, at least we got an extra day of vaca and it didn't cost us anything to reschedule our flight home...Plus, we both had Friday off from work, so we weren't losing any time there...

Now, how were we going to spend our last day in Florida. We didn't have any actual plans...

Our Last day in St Pete:

We dropped Gia off and spent some time visiting with her and her mom and dad. We said our goodbyes and went back to Joe's mom and dad's house for dinner. Unfortunately, I have no idea what we had for dinner this night...I know we sat around and relaxed. Joe's aunt and uncle came over for a bit. I think Joe and I were so tired that it was nice to have nothing planned this evening. I do remember doing some laundry.

Thursday, we slept in and spent some time at the pool. For lunch, we went to Mazzaros with Joe's brother and sister. Mazzaros is an Italian grocery store with a coffee bar in the middle. They serve all kinds of coffee, Italian pastries etc. It's another must do for Joe and I every time we visit St Pete. For dinner, Joe's mom cooked for us again, but I can't remember what we ate. Hey, this was 3 months ago now...We went to bed early, because we had to get up at 3 am. Our flight was leaving at 6 am.

Our flight was uneventful. We got home safely (obviously) and life went back to normal...

Below are some pics of Joe with his brother Philly at Mazzaros.

Stay tuned for some last minute vaca pics and some pics of the swag I brought home...

5616305C-554B-433E-AA4E-D0005CB0741A.jpeg 5FE8545A-1695-4DDB-AD2A-C81FB2315E20.jpeg

SWAG PICS:

F7DA860A-C8C1-4C32-B3C4-FCD8FCD97A3F.jpeg
35EABF46-D870-4292-81F5-C4B0F6362E1F.jpeg
C9F42C80-B499-4AF7-9ED5-84528C083F8D.jpeg 0E848D61-6DBA-407B-9998-316D44529335.jpeg CC24FAB5-43C3-4E2D-911B-933987E158FB.jpeg 5F1AC72A-226B-4E24-A834-F7D3158DB841.jpeg 8A1773D6-9166-4E4C-82C6-6B5D482CB85E.jpeg AFDEB488-94B7-4A0A-9E9F-33E08A9DFD91.jpeg D2D94268-9D7B-47E1-BFFB-5F220C6A5931.jpeg

1. My Boo to You mug (LOVE)
2. Spirit Jersey (Front and Back)
3. Haunted Mansion sweatshirt (Front and Back)
I actually saw this on Tim Tracker and knew I had to have it. Does anyone else enjoy Tim and Jen Tracker???
4. Pandora tee (Front and Back)
5. Basin soaps

My Final Thoughts Up Next!!!!

Last edited:
I love The Tim Tracker! So fun to watch. I always hope I will see him at the parks!

Love the HM sweatshirt, so cool. It is always fun to pick up so new Disney items!

I love The Tim Tracker! So fun to watch. I always hope I will see him at the parks!

Love the HM sweatshirt, so cool. It is always fun to pick up so new Disney items!

We are obsessed with Tim and Jen. They seem so awesome! I would love to run into them somewhere in Disney!

When Tim showed the newest merch at MK in one of his fall vlogs, I knew I had to have the HM sweatshirt. It's super cute!

Mazzaros is an Italian grocery store with a coffee bar in the middle. They serve all kinds of coffee, Italian pastries etc.

This place sounds amazing! I live near a lot of small Italian grocery stores but I don't think any of them have a coffee bar in the middle. Everything is better when you're caffeinated.

You scored some nice swag! I enjoyed following along with your trip and can't wait for the next one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter