A Princess, A Royal Room and a CRAZY Auntie EE and Uncle Goey Updated 1/12 COMPLETED

I was really behind but all caught up and came back to big news. Congratulations to your son and his girlfriend/fiance! And yay for booking a 2019 trip!

Congratulations to Matt and Kari!!!! Such a beautiful ring and a wonderful occasion to celebrate!:lovestruc

I think we will have so much fun in May that Steve will say he wants to go down again in September and hang with us!!!!!!:rolleyes1:yay::love:
I probably don't even have to wait until May for him to decide that lol

Our son, Matt and his longtime girlfriend, Kyrie got engaged last night!!!! He proposed, and she said YES!!!!
I did not know this was happening, Congratulations to you all pixiedust:pixiedust::love:

I did not know this was happening, Congratulations to you all pixiedust:pixiedust::love:

I was actually going to text you, but time got away from me this week with all the last minute Christmas crap that I've needed to get done. Joe and I were out for 2 hours yesterday going from fast food chain to fast food chain picking up gift cards...And yes, Starbucks was included!!!!8-) Then I made Joe take me through the neighborhoods to look at Christmas lights...:yay:

I probably don't even have to wait until May for him to decide that lol

Come with us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love:

A71A4C15-9E95-4734-A8A5-88E16B10E5F8.jpeg 87186077-B593-4F23-9A99-E412476D0BDF.jpeg REAL LIFE UPDATE:

Last night was date night for me and Joe. We went to see The Mule with Clint Eastwood, and let me tell you...It was really good!!! I hope at 86 I can do half the things that man can. He's a legend. After the movie, we went to our favorite Sushi joint for dinner. It was nice to get away from all this holiday cheer and have some alone time...I promise to get back to the TR soon...

Lunch at Yak and Yeti:

So, after a morning of rides, animals and finally seeing the new land of Pandora, it was time for lunch. We had reservations at Yak and Yeti. This restaurant is usually a must do for us when we visit Animal Kingdom, and today would be no different. We really need to get us a Landry's card. I will totally look into that for our May trip...I definitely need it for our September trip, because we plan on taking Gia to Rainforest Cafe. She's never been and I'm sure she will LOVE it!!!! We stopped along the way for more pics...I found the Mickey wall and of course took the mandatory selfie...

We were seated upstairs, next to a window and it was nice and quiet. We started with the delicious Wok-Fried Green Beans -
battered green beans, sweet Thai chili dipping sauce $9.99 and the Pork Egg Rolls, - chili plum dipping sauce $9.99. Both came out pretty quickly and we devoured them. Joe also ordered a cocktail ( I can't remember which one) and I had an ice tea. Let me just say that I agree with @kastoney 100%. The egg rolls are huge and a terrific price!!!!

For our entrees, I had the Coconut Shrimp -
Coconut Crusted Shrimp, Jasmine Rice, Stir-Fried Vegetables, served with Plum BBQ Sauce $22.99 and Joe had the Crispy Honey Chicken, - tempura chicken, sugar snap peas, carrots, honey sauce with jasmine or brown rice $18.99. Both of these were soooo good!!!

We had dessert too. I had the
Fried Wontons, - Skewers of fresh pineapple and cream cheese wontons, vanilla ice cream, honey vanilla drizzle $9.99. I get these every time and they are still FABULOUS!!! Joe had the Mango Sorbet - with raspberry sauce $8.99. This actually turned out to be a trio of sorbets that Joe deemed nice and refreshing...For some reason I don’t have a pic of my dessert...

After an amazing lunch, it was time to take Gia to meet some characters...Stay tuned to find out which ones...

B59F3F83-05E8-4068-AFDF-DAE037ABA25B.jpeg 196BC1BA-2F4F-4E9F-BE96-6DD5F05CAA17.jpeg
5AB405ED-7CB8-429A-8E1E-712F2DA039C2.jpeg

187804A0-BC95-4488-88ED-605BD9E56737.jpeg FC221DBC-A5BC-453D-988D-6A5FB046BDD0.jpeg AFBFE24D-9F7A-4E05-BE38-BC991546FDF6.jpeg D09DE5F5-795C-428B-BA14-06485C58DC93.jpeg

Last edited:
We love Yak and Yeti! Get a Landry card, such a great card to have at Disney! We go to Y&Y almost every single trip and have loved all our different entrees! The fried wonton dessert is so good!!

I love your selfie at the Mickey wall, I have so many pictures of Andi at this wall, lol!!

Tip for the Landry card say your birthday is the month you know you will be at Disney, you get another 25.00!

BIG NEWS!!!! REAL LIFE UPDATE!!!!

Our son, Matt and his longtime girlfriend, Kyrie got engaged last night!!!! He proposed, and she said YES!!!! She was totally surprised, had no idea it was coming!!! They won't be rushing to the altar any time soon (Kari is still in nursing school). But, I wanted to share the wonderful news with all of you!!!! And boy, DID HE PUT A RING ON IT!!!!!! The ring is GORGEOUS!!!!! And, BIG!!!!! Hee! Hee!

View attachment 369884 View attachment 369883

Congratulations to you all! Such exciting news! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter