A Private, Romantic 30th Anniversary Trip- Just Ask My Friends! Last Afternoon: EP p. 37 9/19

Two important truths from your wrap-up:

::yes::

Thank you so much for sharing your trip with us! :hug: It's so much fun to vicariously live through each other's trips. Not only do we all get to know each other, but it somewhat holds us over until our next trip. :thumbsup2

Thanks for reading!!!

I'll catch up on your report when I am back

Aw I'm sad your trip is over but I'm glad that you and Mark both have matching "corners" in the World's Happiest Place :goodvibes
Your map of airplane offenders made me laugh- sorry-I think it was the labels you'd given people ( particularly "squeaky narrator "). :rotfl:
I'm excited for your new trip reports so please make sure to send us all a link to get to them. That husband of yours is definitely a keeper. You both "get" each other perfectly :goodvibes

It cracked me up that we found a corner for Mark too. Now I need to make a sign.

I'm glad I took notes on the plane. Those were some interesting descriptions

Love Marrks Corner perfect and it had a plug :thumbsup2
Ok I almost spit out my coffee after seeing your note on the plane :rotfl::rotfl2:
Dee I just love your story telling and your sense of humor comes through.
Thanks for taking us along on your wonderful anniversary trip :grouphug:

Awww!!!

Thank you so much!

I love reliving the trips and it is so much better to have someone to share it with.

Just wish I had more time to write.

I feel for you with the wet shorts. We generally fly out in the evening so we can have almost a full day in a park. My husband is so paranoid about missing the ME that he has us coming back to the resort an hour and a half to two hours before the departure time. I've gone for a quick swim or used the pool area's shower and freshened up before we left. A couple of times I've had to stand under a hand dryer in the restroom to dry off clothes that have accidentally gotten wet.

I think you guys were the filling in the "annoying sandwich!" Annoying people in front of you and annoying people behind you!

Another great trip report, Dee! Enjoy your upcoming vacations!

My husband is the same way. He gets nervous on travel days. We have just started getting comfortable going to parks on our last day

Dee, thanks for sharing your trip!
They are always a really good read. You are a great writer. You should come into my class and do a writing lesson sometime. Ha!

Thanks for taking the time to write this TR up I enjoyed following along on your wild adventures.

Just caught up! Thanks for sharing your trip with us and I can't wait to hear about your next adventure/s!

So sorry to take so long to respond to these messages. An unusual (but enjoyable) amount of fall travel has put me behind here on the DIS, and in life! I finally caught up on the Beach Club board after being more than 20 pages behind, so now I can start to concentrate on trip reports again...

Dee, thanks for sharing your trip!
They are always a really good read. You are a great writer. You should come into my class and do a writing lesson sometime. Ha!

Oh, wow! Thank you so much for the compliment. I love to write, when I have time, and to share with anyone willing to read!

I have always believed that my ability as a writer comes from my love of reading. I was a voracious reader when I was growing up, and continue to read whenever I can and that has helped me develop as a writer.

Thank you again for joining me on this journey!

:goodvibes

Thanks for taking the time to write this TR up I enjoyed following along on your wild adventures.

Awww!!! Thank you so much. I am so glad you followed along!

::yes::

Just caught up! Thanks for sharing your trip with us and I can't wait to hear about your next adventure/s!

Thank you! I loved getting to know you as you read and commented on the report.

Y'all are making my head swell and you inspired me to start another report...

:thumbsup2

As I mentioned, this summer/fall I enjoyed an unusually frequent schedule of travel.

In August, my family went on a cruise in Alaska.

In late September/early October, my dear friend Teena and I cruised (eventually...) on Disney's Fantasy to Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Jamaica and Castaway Cay.

Then, a visit to Disneyworld with my gal pals and other friends in mid-October.

I currently have two reports in progress-

A Cruise To Be (Or Not To Be) Eclipsed, Alaska Aug 15-22, 2017

and

Help Me Choose a Trip Report Title, Girls Getaway October 2017

I'll eventually do some sort of write up on the Fantasy cruise- that will be a nice way to get through the winter!

:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!