• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A question about DC tickets

LoveBirds

Earning My Ears
When you purchase tickets for Discovery Cove does that also include a free days admission to Sea World? How does it work? Do you have to go to DC first? Sea World first? Or does it not matter? And if you could just let me konw if the price tag is, worth it.
thanks in advance

I just purchased tickets for our trip in August. Along with the admission to DC you also receive a 7 day pass for Seaworld. I was told by the DC agent that they can be used before or after as long as its within the 7 days.
I believe the price is well worth it as there's nowhere else I can bring the kids to interactive with a dolphin, go snorkeling with assorted fish and stingrays and visit a bird aviary.
I look on this as a once in a lifetime experience for the kids as there not many places they can do this.

We went in August, our DC day was for a Sunday.

Saturday night (our first night there) we went to DC. Since I didn't have my ID yet, I was told to bring the blue confirmation paper and a picture ID. They stamped the confirmation paper from DC, and went in no hassles... (we did go to the guest services window)

After our day in DC, we had the lanyard, so you could go thru the turnstiles.

You can go for 7 days before your swim, after your swim, or a combo of both.

Hmm.. good question

I don't think so. I think they count they days as you walk in the gates at Seaworld. If you don't go that day to SW, they don't count it.

Call the number or email DC to find out for sure.

Since the SW admission is good for 7 CONSECUTIVE days, the DC day may count. For example, if you are going to DC on 03/01, and you go to SW 02/26, then 03/01 would be the 4th day of the 7 consecutive days. I'm pretty sure you would not get 4 days before and then 3 days after, because that is not truly 7 days consecutive.

I was told 7 day admission without the Day at DC. Again this is last August, they said that it could be used for seven days up the DC date or seven days after the DC date, or 4/3 split whatever.

Since the DC date is the "start" date per say, they may not count that as one of the days.

She shold check and see and verify it. If it changed, it has changed since August.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter