A Question about Teva's....

Jakesmom504

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have the Mush Teva's? Are they comfortable enough to wear to the parks? If not the Mush ones, what about any of the other Teva flip flops. I like the styles of the flip flops better than the other Teva sandals but obviously comfort plays a big part. The last time we went to WDW was our honeymoon in Dec, 2000. I wore mostly sneakers and I think a few times boots. I ended up not getting any blisters but my feet were actually BRUISED. I think I limped half the time, but it didn't stop me. :rotfl: I would appreciate any info, thanks! :flower:

I have Teva Mush sandels and love them. I probably wouldn't wear them to the park because I need a little more support for walking all day, but they are very very comfortable for around the house, quick trips out etc. It all depends on what you are used to, so they could work for you. Definitely break them in ahead of time, though!

Shell

I have the Teva Mush Sandals....love them. I just wore them to Six Flags a few weeks ago..no problem. :cheer2:

I also have the Teva Mush sandals and love them! :lovestruc But, I also need more support for a whole day of walking around the parks! :Pinkbounc For that, I need my Nu Balance tennies! :rotfl:

Hello! I am the unofficial Teva expert. I have them in every color and style. I used to always wear tennis shoes to the parks, however, one day I felt brave and wore my Teva flip-flops. They are the regular $20.00 flip-flops. I will never wear tennis shoes again. Teva's were so comfy and cool. I also made a believer out of my mom and sister! I have been to Disney 20+ times and always wear Teva's. :wizard:

I'm also a Teva convert! I have a couple of pairs of the flip flops and love them. I would rather wear them all day than go barefoot but I have not tried them at Disney yet. We'll be going in August and I plan on bringing them along at least for walking around the resort. I have another pair of Teva Stratums for the parks but I will play it by ear and see which ones are most comfortable.

I have the Teva Mush also, and though they are comfortable I wouldn't wear them to the parks. My park Teva is Teva Niyati. It is also a flip flip, with a wider band around the top of the foot. I have worn them my last three trips to WDW, and had not foot problems whatsoever.

I have my Mush flip flops on my feet right now and wear them pretty much everywhere, except WDW. I wear the Pretty Rugged Leather Tevas to the parks. I'm with the others that I need more support on those long days with tons of walking.

I have the Teva Mush flip flops and although they seem so comfy when I wear them at Disney after a day in the parks (for a change) after about an hour, I start to get a blister on my little toe.

I wear Teva Pretty Rugged Leather sandals around the parks with no blisters.

I also own Reef flip flops and they are also VERY comfy but haven't tried walking in them at WDW yet to see if I'd get the same hot spot on my baby toe. I'll find out this November!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter