• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A question for all you Disney Dining Plan Experts

JodyTG

A new pair of shoes can change your life.
My husband love, loves, LOVES seafood. What is the best seafood restaurant on the Dining Plan?

Thank you in advance,
Jody

The only one we've been to is Coral Reef, and we enjoyed it very much.

Hope you get some more replies. :)

Coral Reef is a good choice, and a great value now that it is only 1 TS. In addition, most of the finer restaurants have at least a couple of seafood dishes on the menu; for example, Artist Point's signature dish is Cedar Plank Salmon.

I'm very careful about recommending Cape May to seafood lovers. Being one myself, its a major disappointment. There is seafood there, but the quality of the seafood is very poor as compared to that at Flying Fish, Blue Zoo, Coral Reef, etc. I'd suggest Cape May if you simply want a LOT of seafood; that you can surely get there.

I agree with bicker about Cape May. We love seafood and were very disappointed with Cape May. Won't go back again. We haven't tried any of the other seafood places, but are looking forward to trying another place when we go back.

Thanks for all the information. My DH is the only seafood lover in our house...DD and I will eat Long John Silver's and that's about it. I'm trying to decide on places where he can get his seafood and DD and I can get beef.

Thanks for all the information. My DH is the only seafood lover in our house...DD and I will eat Long John Silver's and that's about it. I'm trying to decide on places where he can get his seafood and DD and I can get beef.

Spoodles has a Portuguese seafood stew that is really good. If you hate spice though, it's not for you. It's not too spicey, but it does have a kick.
They also have an oak fired New York Strip that was really good also. The kid's steak was good also.
You can also add scallops and shrimp to the strip or the alfredo, or the rigatoni. When I went they allowed it at no extra charge on the dining plan. I am not sure if that is still the case. It is one TS credit.

I've had good seafood at Kona Cafe and Flying Fish.
We enjoy the Cape May buffet, but it's not great seafood. If he's not real fussy and will eat other things, it could be a good compromise.

Cannot_Wait_4Disney said:
You can also add scallops and shrimp to the strip or the alfredo, or the rigatoni. When I went they allowed it at no extra charge on the dining plan. I am not sure if that is still the case. It is one TS credit.

Ate at Spoodles on March 13th on the Dining Plan and our waiter insisted that we add the scallops and shrimp - no charge.

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter