A QUICK Maclaren question

Cushes

Earning My Ears
We are leaving for Disney tomorrow! :cool1:
We are planning to stop by Target or Babies R Us and pick one up before we head to the airport.
The question is....What does it take to put it together? Any special tools we should pack to assemble it once we get to our hotel?

Thanks in advance...

Don't know which Mac. you are looking at, but we got our Mac. Volo at a little store in our local mall just about two years ago. We pulled it out of the box and put ds right in it, no assembly required. Left the box in the store. Don't know if all the others are that easy, but it has worked out great for us since! Have a great trip :wave:

For most, it is snapping the basket on and the hood on. Very simple. Bring scissors because there is some foam wrapped around the frame and taped.

Just got mine in the mail today!! All I had to do was snap the hood on and it was ready to roll!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter