A quick question about meal vouchers

Abbylou

Earning My Ears
We are going to DLP 18th-22nd February and have booked Standard Half Board meal vouchers. I know there is some debate about whether or not these are worth it but we wanted to know we had paid for most things in advance.
My question is this. We are there for 5 days so will receive 5 voucers each. On the last day we will have to leave at lunchtime to catch our ferry home so will struggle to have time for a meal. Are you able to eat two meals with the vouchers on one day? One for lunch and one for dinner or are they dated?

if you are booked into your hotel for 4 nights, you get 4 vouchers each (its dependant on how many nights you are there, not how many days).

And yes, you can use your meal vouchers whenever you like during your stay, so 2 vouchers in one day is not a problem at all :).

Thanks for that. After I had posted this I realised 4 days meant 4 vouchers so no problem for the last day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter