A.R.T. in the mornings from C.C. to Dis and back, doable?

dizzyone

Earning My Ears
I will be working at WonderCon and was thinking of the possibility of eating breakfast in DTD before it opens. I'll be staying near the Convention Center, so how doable is it to ride A.R.T. there and back before 10AM? I can walk it, but as I'll be standing all day would rather not. Thanks in advance.

I don't know about ART, but I would use Uber/Lyft to the DTD drop off point (between the Lilo lot and the DLH lot). There is a 15 minute grace period for drivers so that they don't have to pay a parking fee. From the drop off point, you would go through the DTD bag check (between ESPN Zone and Rainforest Cafe) or at the DLH bag check (between ESPN Zone and EOS). That way you don't have to worry about the ART schedule -- just order a ride according to your schedule. Easy.

I agree with the above to use Uber/Lyft. The Harbor side security can be a lot longer, so going to the DTD parking side saves some time if you need to be on that side anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter