A Re-Introduction

rbthntschl

Mouseketeer
My dear friends,

I had heard the lovely and talented Pete Werner had put out the Rainbow Mickey Head signal on a recent podcast. I finally got my act together to finally do a posting.

For those who don't know (or remember me), I was a fairly regular poster on the boards back in 2007-2010. I stopped coming regularly after my partner Bruce died (hence, the angel is what I hope is still my signature).

I am single with a house in Fort Lauderdale, a dog, and a DVC membership at AKV (Animal Kingdom Villas). In addition, I am a passholder, D23 gold member, Tables in Wonderland member and a Disney Visa cardholder.

My next trip is scheduled for Sept 25-Oct 2, 2016. It was my tradition, back in the day, to name my trips and I recently started doing that again. This trip has been named the "Grand British Invasion 2016" in honor/honour of my British friends (a lovely lesbiterian couple) coming over on their annual trip and bringing a bunch of their friends. I'll be staying at All Star Sports and Caribbean Beach.

I look forward to getting to know everyone and hope to see you in the parks.

Hey... nice to meet you!! I have a post that has a running list of who will be in the World and when. Would you like me to add you?

Thank you for the welcome. My dear Princesca, yes please add this trip and also Dec 4-7. I'll be going to Universal on Monday of the September trip (my first time).

I am single with a house in Fort Lauderdale, a dog, and a DVC membership at AKV (Animal Kingdom Villas). In addition, I am a passholder, D23 gold member, Tables in Wonderland member and a Disney Visa cardholder.

If you ever want to adopt a grown adult daughter, I'm available and still precocious. :D

Hey there! I'm sorry to hear about your partner. :(

My husband and I will be there not too long after you on Oct 29-Nov 5. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter