A Reservation Procedure/System Must Be In Place for Galaxy's Edge @ DHS

I should've been more clear. Epcot has larger guest capacity than AK
Yep Epcot has the largest room for guests. Animal Kingdom is the largest park in the world in terms of acreage. I think DHS still might be the lowest or in the bottom two even after SWGE opens. I’m not positive on the AK guest capacity though.

I am just glad I got my reservations for the droid workshop, Savi's and Olga's the first week of September. Now other than getting there to Ride Smugglers Run at 6am I should be good for the land.

I wonder if they will wait till mickey and minnie runaway train opens next year and have that and 2 new star wars as new tier 1 . The new Tier 1 with all the rides they just created the other week now becomes tier 2 and tier 2 drops to tier 3 . Something like 1 from each tier or 2 x tier 2 and a tier 3 or all tier 3

I wonder if they will wait till mickey and minnie runaway train opens next year and have that and 2 new star wars as new tier 1 . The new Tier 1 with all the rides they just created the other week now becomes tier 2 and tier 2 drops to tier 3 . Something like 1 from each tier or 2 x tier 2 and a tier 3 or all tier 3

That would be great. That would make too much sense...

The current state of FPs at DHS is atrocious. Dare we hope for ANY improvement?

That would be great. That would make too much sense...

The current state of FPs at DHS is atrocious. Dare we hope for ANY improvement?
You could probably put slinky dog in top tier . Then for kids choices you have tier 1 slinky dog and runaway railway, tier 2 the other 2 toy story rides and shows in tier 3 . Adults choices would be tier 1 2 new star wars ride, tier 2 tower or terror and rock in roller coaster .tier 3 the other star wars ride . Would also give 30 day window people a chance for decent rides left over

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!