A search for Roo's Mum

disneyangel

<font color=green>Has a seperate pudding stomach<b
Hi All

My DD princess: received Lumpy in two sizes from the Disney store (which she calls Lumpy and Lumpy's Mum) and a little Roo. She would really like a Kanga to make the set (apparently Roo is missing his Mummy ;) ) but the only one currently in the Disneystore is smaller than Roo which to a three year old is just not right :scratchin . Any ideas where to get a larger version ?? :confused3

I've had a look on ebay uk but I can only see Kanga and Roo together. The only Kanga on her own is Classic Pooh not Disney.

I was going to suggest ebay as per Joanne. What about ebay.com to see if any American sellers have a Roo :)

Thanks for suggestions currently bidding on one on ebay and have found another to have in reserve in case we don't win. ;)

disneyangel said:
Hi All

My DD princess: received Lumpy in two sizes from the Disney store (which she calls Lumpy and Lumpy's Mum) and a little Roo. She would really like a Kanga to make the set (apparently Roo is missing his Mummy ;) ) but the only one currently in the Disneystore is smaller than Roo which to a three year old is just not right :scratchin . Any ideas where to get a larger version ?? :confused3

That sounds just like my daughter, she has got lumpy however lumpy wants his mummy AND he also want some brothers and sisters. Last week i heard her telling him that she will be going to the disney shop to buy them for him. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Good luck with your e.bay bidding. I hope you manage to find one! :goodvibes

wideeyes said:
lumpy wants his mummy AND he also want some brothers and sisters. Last week i heard her telling him that she will be going to the disney shop to buy them for him. :rotfl: :rotfl:
Looks like you could be starting a big family there :goodvibes

Cyrano said:
Looks like you could be starting a big family there :goodvibes

Yes! she already has a room full of disney cuddly toys! do not know where they are all going to go!
Already have mickey and minnie in various sizes now we have to also get pluto for each for each of the mickey. when we go to disneyland we end up bring about 5 cuddly toys back! Her Gandma going to disneyworld this summer and she has given her a list of cuddly toys she wants!

Oh well! I guess i am to blame!

Well guys we have a new addition to our 'Disney-family'. ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo princess: and no it's not the patter of tiny feet. :rotfl:

Kanga auction was won and will be arriving in the next 10 days.

Thanks for all your help and advice I'm sure Jessica would give you all a :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter