A shareholder question... which documents?

RoseBug

<font color=royalblue>I'm a Geordie, we don't own
I was all sorted to post off printed copies of my contract note and valuation from the Halifax website to the Shareholders club and then noticed Jennytablina's comment and this in my email:

A recent proof of your position as a shareholder dated at least 3 months before (For example: bank account statement, contract note, certificate from your financial intermediary ...).
Please note that electronic prints of online statements are not accepted

Is an electronic print of my contract note okay though? What have other people sent through? I know jennytablina gave me instructions on what to do but I am such a technophobe I'm not sure what to do!

I printed the contract note - did not make any adjustments. I printed off the application form, completed it, signed and and then scanned the form and the contract note and emailed the shareholders club directly. I got a response confirming receipt and that they would process and send the card.

I can't remember how long it took - but I never had any problems with the contract note. :thumbsup2

I printed the contract note - did not make any adjustments. I printed off the application form, completed it, signed and and then scanned the form and the contract note and emailed the shareholders club directly. I got a response confirming receipt and that they would process and send the card.

I can't remember how long it took - but I never had any problems with the contract note. :thumbsup2

I did exactly this and all was fine. In my renewal in Feb I did the same thing again adding in a current statement to give proof that I still own the shares and I very quickly had email confirmation back that my membership has been renewed. Still waiting on my card proper though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter