A simple thing you can not do ?

Simple math. I don't count algebra, geometry, and calculus as simple. I mean that I have a hard time adding, multiplying, and subtracting. I can't do it in my head, always need to write it down.

I also can't use lotion or cream on my hands, I just loathe the ways it feels. I try a few times a year, and always wind up scrubbing it off within 10 minutes.

Simple math. I don't count algebra, geometry, and calculus as simple. I mean that I have a hard time adding, multiplying, and subtracting. I can't do it in my head, always need to write it down.

I also can't use lotion or cream on my hands, I just loathe the ways it feels. I try a few times a year, and always wind up scrubbing it off within 10 minutes.

I can’t do math in my head either. I always found math easy though, but need to write it down to figure it out.

I can't wiggle my toes separately. Like, when I do, they all go up and down at the same time. Everyone in my family (and heck, maybe in the world... I don't ask random strangers if they have this ability!) can wiggle them like you can wiggle your fingers, where toes go up and down independent of each other.

Weird, I know, but it bothers me.

I can't wiggle my toes separately. Like, when I do, they all go up and down at the same time. Everyone in my family (and heck, maybe in the world... I don't ask random strangers if they have this ability!) can wiggle them like you can wiggle your fingers, where toes go up and down independent of each other.

Weird, I know, but it bothers me.
I can’t do that either but I thought that was normal, lol

Don’t feel bad. It’s not really that easy to do remotely gracefully.
I learned how to open champagne years ago.

First you peel off the foil wrapper, then twist off the cage. IMPORTANT - do not shake the bottle around when doing it.

Then make sure your hand is warm, not cold, grab the bottle neck around where the cork is. Twist the cork 3 times and pull it out.

The warm hand makes the neck expand just a bit so twisting the cork breaks the seal easier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter