A simple thing you can not do ?

I learned how to open champagne years ago.

First you peel off the foil wrapper, then twist off the cage. IMPORTANT - do not shake the bottle around when doing it.

Then make sure your hand is warm, not cold, grab the bottle neck around where the cork is. Twist the cork 3 times and pull it out.

The warm hand makes the neck expand just a bit so twisting the cork breaks the seal easier.
Thanks maybe I’ll try this year on New Year’s eve !

At the "old age" of 38, I can still somersault and do a cartwheel. :rolleyes1
I cannot: whistle
Hard boil an egg to save my life
make rice

Make Jello - I mean its the easiest thing and I screw it up every time

I can't wiggle my toes separately. Like, when I do, they all go up and down at the same time. Everyone in my family (and heck, maybe in the world... I don't ask random strangers if they have this ability!) can wiggle them like you can wiggle your fingers, where toes go up and down independent of each other.

Weird, I know, but it bothers me.

I’ll just add this to the long list of stuff I can’t do. I thought that was normal.

Make a tasty Alfredo sauce. Several times I've even run through it with friends observing and coaching. They cannot figure out where it goes wrong either, but inevitably it does indeed go wrong. I simply don't even try anymore.

I have a hard time adding, multiplying, and subtracting. I can't do it in my head, always need to write it down.

Me too. Look into dyscalculia. 99% sure I have it, never been diagnosed.

I also have difficulty telling time on an analog clock. I can do it, but I have to study it for a bit. (That's also a symptom of dyscalculia.)

Say Ketchup or Vinegar- can’t tell time unless it’s a digital clock.

Me too. Look into dyscalculia. 99% sure I have it, never been diagnosed.

I also have difficulty telling time on an analog clock. I can do it, but I have to study it for a bit. (That's also a symptom of dyscalculia.)

I will look it up, thanks! I also have a hard time remembering numbers in sequence, like a date. I write that down too because if I don't it will go right out of my head.

I can't ride a bike. I never had one as a kid so I never learned how. I've tried as an adult, but now I'm too afraid of falling and actually doing some damage. I blame my parents. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter