A simple thing you can not do ?

Never learned how to blow a bubble. Nobody ever taught me and I couldn't figure it out on my own.

Skating. I had terrible balance issues growing up (in other words, I was clumsy). Put them on, fell backward, hit my head on the asphalt and that was it for me and skating.

I can’t make white rice. I can cook and follow recipes, but my rice is never good even if I use the instant pot. It is just not right, ever.
I couldn’t either. I bought a Zojirushi rice maker & it comes out perfect every time!

I can’t check tire pressure and add the appropriate amount of air to save my life. The last time the ‘low tire’ warning light came on I went to Costco and asked them to check it for me :o .

I can’t make white rice. I can cook and follow recipes, but my rice is never good even if I use the instant pot. It is just not right, ever.
Try the ‘pot in pot’ method. My IP rice came out dry until I bought a Pyrex bowl to cook rice in.

Never learned how to blow a bubble. Nobody ever taught me and I couldn't figure it out on my own.

Skating. I had terrible balance issues growing up (in other words, I was clumsy). Put them on, fell backward, hit my head on the asphalt and that was it for me and skating.

There’s your problem..you were missing ice.

I can't put my fingers in my mouth and whistle and I have ALWAYS wanted to!
I can roll my tongue back but I can't do the taco/hot dog bun thing but I never really cared about that one.
I cannot hula hoop to save my life, or get a slinky to do down the stairs (I remember having one as a kid and when my sister and I wanted to play with it we'd get our mom to show us over and over but we could never do it. She could yo-yo too come to think of it - another skill that completely escaped the both of us.)

I can’t check tire pressure and add the appropriate amount of air to save my life. The last time the ‘low tire’ warning light came on I went to Costco and asked them to check it for me :o .

My wife is almost the same way. She's convinced if she checks the tire pressure, she's going to make the tires go flat. It's the result of two separate occasions where I told her that her tire looked soft and both times she ended up with a flat. Now, both of those times, she caught a screw in her tire, but she only associates her checking her tire pressure and getting a flat within a day or two.

My simple thing is: I can't balance while standing on only my right foot.

I can not make grill cheese!
Mom of 3,my kids are deprived
I must burn grilled cheese sandwiches every other time I make them. I tend to walk away from them at the wrong time and they go from soft to black *snap* like that. I fix them by scraping the cheese off the burnt bread, slap on a new slice, butter it and watch it like a hawk.

I have the worst sense of direction of anyone I know.
Google maps is my best friend

I'll challenge you for that title! My family worries about me every time I have to go somewhere by myself. They'd rather drive me themselves. I got a GPS for Christmas last year, and it's gotten a LOT of use.

I also can't swim.

Queen Colleen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter