The dining report that no longer was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how this trip and title kinda came about! It gave me a good belly laugh!

The Resort looks really nice and even though the room is just your basic hotel room, it looks modern and clean. Certainly what I have come to expect from Disney over the years...though I have read sometimes accommodations are not the greatest.

Even the food at PC looked fresh and tasty! Though my DH would say the best meal so far of your trip would have been the McD's Breakfast Platter...not sure why he's so crazy about it but anytime we are there for Breakfast, that's what he gets...and he's a happy camper!

Never heard of chocolate covering pineapple...

Yea I’m not sure. It’s definitely gone up but not to the point that it’s too much. This’ll be our first time there since the skyliner opened and I’m excited to try it because I love getting into Epcot through the IG instead of the front of the park

Glad to see you got the room location at Pop you wanted. We haven't stayed there since Casey was 2 so its been a while but the new rooms look great. I'm a definite fan of the more modern and streamlined look they've been using. And love your window decorations. Such a great idea.

You are so right woody's breakfast certainly doesn't look great but man does it sound good!

There's actually a pop tart of sorts at Woody's I want to try but I always forget about it. I did have the adult lemonade or some adult drink they have there and it was delicious :drinking1

We've gotten to parks to see the sun come up once or twice and it really is neat! Haven't done it yet for ROTR but it's in the plan for our next trip which hopefully is June and if not, July :thumbsup2

I haven't ridden A.S.S yet, :oops: :laughing: and I don't plan on it, just like I've never ridden the Mad Tea Party. Spinny rides are not my thing.
Same! I did ride it once with Steve when it first opened and I determined I didn't need or want to ride again. I did ask the boys if they wanted to ride when they first went to TSL and thankfully they said no.

That doll kind of looks like Lady Elaine Fairchild, the puppet from Mr. Roger's Neighborhood, but with different hair and no red nose!

What a fun day at F&W! It's my favorite. Good for you for braving the Skyliner. I also don't care for heights and am mildly claustrophobic so totally get where you're coming from!

I got my email saying my dining reservations for mid-May were cancelled today. I knew they were coming, but it still made me sad. All you F&W pics gave me a smile I really needed today. :)

I noticed the link I gave for my sister's crossbody bag didn't work, so I fixed it if anyone is interested.

hese were pretty much the faces on all of the staff the entire 20ish minutes we were in there.
Ugh we had a similar experience at Oga's. I thought perhaps it was a "character" but I just think they were miserable and annoyed we were there

Anyone else get nervous when you see these guys? It's so silly. I know they are cast members dressed as bad guys, the Stormtroopers, but I still get that nervous feeling in the pit of my stomach like I do when I see a police car driving behind me and I start wondering if I did something wrong, I slow down, I try to act attentive and keep my eyes on the road, and wonder are they following me?
Me too!!!! Makes zero sense because I know it is some guy living in a crappy apartment who is hungover but still gets me everytime

Ronto Wrap- roasted pork and grilled pork sausage with peppercorn sauce and tangy slaw wrapped in pita $12.99
I really want to try this! Looks so good

May I present the ESPN Club's Ahi Tuna Nachos- wonton chips, Togarashi-dusted tuna, soy-sesame sauce, wasabi mayonnaise $16, and the ESPN Wings- Teamed up with your choice of Sauce - Hot, Mild, Barbecue, Teriyaki, Garlic Parmesan; 10 for $16 or 18 for $22 Both of these were seriously delicious, and really hit the spot! Harry & I shared. My mouth is drooling right now thinking about them. The wings were perfect, nice and crispy skin, with tender meat, and the ahi tuna nachos lived up to the ones we always get at Yak & Yeti. Wish I could have some right now!
enhance
How did I not know that ESPN had ahi nachos too???? Will have to remember that

Coming home we did get stuck fairly high up, in the dark, for probably around 7 minutes, which felt like 70. Thankfully, I didn't have to practice my deep breathing techniques, and was able to remain relatively calm
OMG this would terrify me. I'm terrified of heights and am already uneasy on getting on the skyliner!

Yum!!! This was the first thing we ever at at food and wine and its still one of my favorites

So pretty! Honestly, WDW dissers, I don't mean dissers as in us DIS fans, I mean those that put down WDW as just an expensive & crowded amusement park for kids, truly don't know what they're missing, and I feel so sorry for them for their level of ignorance. :laughing:
Amen sister!

Mary Ann was so excited though! I know if it wasn't for her I probably would have strictly stuck with the buses, but I'm so glad she encouraged (forced) me to go on!
You are a great Sis. As much as I love mine, she couldn't get me up on them. Her children might be a different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts