A solo Brit heading to Orlando in Nov after 21 years

oooh interesting, Im from Ireland and go solo to Disneyland California. It would be great to have a UK solo Walt Disney World trip report as its usually families that go :)

You'll have a blast. I have some really fond Solo Trip memories.

If it's been 21 years things have changed greatly but there are still lots of the old favorites left.

As a singular traveler when making ADRs you may find if you put in 1 for a table that you get no results available but if you put in 2, you'll see times pop up. Keep that in mind when planning.

Yeah I have managed to get an ADR for California Grill for myself as it’s the one I wanted most but generally I’ll use QS

You'll have a blast. I have some really fond Solo Trip memories.

If it's been 21 years things have changed greatly but there are still lots of the old favorites left.

As a singular traveler when making ADRs you may find if you put in 1 for a table that you get no results available but if you put in 2, you'll see times pop up. Keep that in mind when planning.

I did a solo trip from the uk last year, you will not regret it. Best decision I’ve ever made I loved it! I went for a week and will definitely do it again

I'm doing a solo trip in March, and I'm also from the UK! It'll be my first time back in WDW since I last went with family 12 years ago.

Hello!

What dates are you there? I’m also a UK solo traveller going on 14 Nov! First time to Disney as well

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter