A Solo Trip: “I Can Only Imagine” A Spooky Time At Walt Disney World! Sept. 2018!*COMPLETED 1/26/19*

VIDEOS: Best Voices of Liberty Day Ever - Part 1!

I would experience one of the best days of the Voices of Liberty that I have ever experienced on this day. They definitely brought out a lot of their “big” and “rare” songs that a lot of us that listen to them a lot just couldn’t leave today. It was absolutely phenomenal!

Here are many videos of the Voices of Liberty that I filmed on this day!

Make sure you watch my videos in HD!

Voices of Liberty - “One Voice!”

*MUST WATCH!*

This song begins with a soprano singing from the balcony! Definitely a great effect!

Voices of Liberty - “Danny Boy!”

One of my favorite songs ever written! Definitely a beautiful arrangement.

Voices of Liberty - “Down By the Old Mill Stream!”

One of the rarer songs of the Voices of Liberty. I have only heard this song a few times.

Voices of Liberty - “Somewhere Over the Rainbow!”

*MUST WATCH!*

A beautiful arrangement of this song from the famous movie, the Wizard of Oz!

I hope that you enjoyed the videos!

More in my next post!

VIDEOS: Best Voices of Liberty Day Ever - Part 2!

I would experience one of the best days of the Voices of Liberty that I have ever experienced on this day. They definitely brought out a lot of their “big” and “rare” songs that a lot of us that listen to them a lot just couldn’t leave today. It was absolutely phenomenal!

Here is a continuation of the many videos that I filmed of the Voices of Liberty on this day!

Make sure you watch my videos in HD!

Voices of Liberty - “Golden Dream!”

*MUST WATCH!*

One of the rarest Voices of Liberty arrangements was performed on this day. That is “Golden Dream” that is used in the American Adventure attractions. Absolutely amazing!

Voices of Liberty - “Shenandoah!”

My favorite Voices of Liberty song!

Voices of Liberty - “You’ll Never Walk Alone!”

One of my Voices of Liberty arrangements from the Broadway Musical, Carousel!

Voices of Liberty - “Let There Be Peace On Earth!”

*MUST WATCH!*

A Voices of Liberty song that is performed in two languages!

I hope that you enjoyed the videos!

Stay tuned for more updates from my Walt Disney World adventure!

Wow thanks for all of the amazing videos. Looking forward to your next trip report.
You are welcome. I like to relieve this day sometimes by watching all of these videos.

My next trip report is already live. My December trip will be a continuation of my current Trip Report titled "There and Back Again: A Land And Sea Disney Christmas Tale." If you would like to follow along, I'm doing updates from my November trip right now, and I should be starting live updates for my December trip very soon.

Day 5: An Evening At The Magic Kingdom!

I would arrive in the Magic Kingdom, and I would make my way to the Main Street Train Station!

I would take the Walt Disney World Railroad to Fantasyland Station.

When I got to Fantasyland, I would head to Mickey’s Philharmagic. Being a musician, I really enjoy this 3D movie.

How about a ride on one of my favorite Walt Disney World attractions next? I would think that. So, I made my way to the PeopleMover!

I would then get a spot for Happily Ever After about 5 minutes before the show would begin. I was really excited to get this spot, because I would finally have a good view to see Tinker Bell!

The show would finally begin!

Enjoy some pictures of the show:

Tinker Bell!!!

Happily Ever After would conclude. It was really cool having a great view of Tinker Bell when she flew!

I always enjoy getting a picture of Cinderella Castle after Happily Ever After!

The Magic Kingdom would be open for about 30 more minutes. So, I made my way to Fantasyland.

I would walk-on to Winnie The Pooh.

After eating some money, I was wanting to see some diamonds. So, right before the park closed, I got in line for Seven Dwarfs Mine Train!

It was then time to leave the Magic Kingdom. So, I would capture some pictures of Cinderella Castle.

A picture of Cinderella Castle and the Partner Statue.

It was time to make my way down Main Street.

Farewell to the Magic Kingdom!

It was time to head back to my resort for the evening!

When I got back to my resort, I would get a non-alcoholic strawberry smoothie at the bar.

It was then time for me to do what everyone absolutely loves to do while on vacation. That is pack my suitcase. I would have one more morning/afternoon at Walt Disney World the following day.

More in my next post!

VIDEO: Happily Ever After Finale - Great View of Tinker Bell!

Here is a video of the Pirates of the Caribbean scene and the finale of Happily Ever After at the Magic Kingdom. The view that I captured in this video has a great view of Tinker Bell!

Make sure you watch my videos in HD.

Happily Ever After Finale - Great View of Tinker Bell!

I hope that you enjoyed the video!

Stay tuned for more updates from my Walt Disney World adventure!

I got behind a few pages!! I so enjoyed catching up though--makes me REALLY want to get back to WDW!!! I also found my way over to your new TR :)

I would like to say thank you to @PrincessP who spotted me inside the American Adventure on this day and coming up to say hi. It was really nice meeting you!!!

Finally getting back to reading trip reports. It was really nice meeting you as well. I continue to be thankful that you readily share your admiration for Voices of Liberty as it prompted me to stop by to hear them.

I didn’t realize how blessed I was to hear”One Voice.” And it was so funny to watch your ealier video of “Ol’ Macdonald”....the Aflac singer...brought me to tears with his “Danny Boy”...and then to tears of laughter with the animal sounds. Heehee.

I visited Sorcerer Mickey and Hollywood Minnie on my solo trip as well. My teens aren’t keen on the meet and greets at this stage (they indulge me sometimes) so I really wanted to see them since I was solo.

TSL passholder event looked amazing! I love Mercy Me as well so it was fantastic watching a couple of those videos. You also have me considering attending a MNSSHP next labor day and trying a trifle at Rose n Crown! I hope there will be a band like MercyMe when I return...I probably should have arrived a day earlier and done that this year.

Thanks for the details on all of your trips. They provide so many helpful ideas!

Finally getting back to reading trip reports. It was really nice meeting you as well. I continue to be thankful that you readily share your admiration for Voices of Liberty as it prompted me to stop by to hear them.

I didn’t realize how blessed I was to hear”One Voice.” And it was so funny to watch your ealier video of “Ol’ Macdonald”....the Aflac singer...brought me to tears with his “Danny Boy”...and then to tears of laughter with the animal sounds. Heehee.
I visited Sorcerer Mickey and Hollywood Minnie on my solo trip as well. My teens aren’t keen on the meet and greets at this stage (they indulge me sometimes) so I really wanted to see them since I was solo.

TSL passholder event looked amazing! I love Mercy Me as well so it was fantastic watching a couple of those videos. You also have me considering attending a MNSSHP next labor day and trying a trifle at Rose n Crown! I hope there will be a band like MercyMe when I return...I probably should have arrived a day earlier and done that this year.

Thanks for the details on all of your trips. They provide so many helpful ideas!
Thank you!

The Voices of Liberty are just amazing, and I can't stop listening to them whenever I'm at Walt Disney World.

That's awesome that you got to visit with Sorcerer Mickey.

The Halloween Parties are definitely fun, but I'm scared about future years based on how crowds were handled between the 2 Holiday parties this year.

I'm happy to know my trip reports have given you some ideas. :)

Hi everyone. Sorry for the delay of finishing this Trip Report. With traveling at the beginning of December and then Christmas and New Years fast approaching, I wasn't able to keep up with all of my Trip Reports. This Trip Report will get started up again tomorrow.

Day 6: Final Day At Walt Disney World - Part 1!

It was time for my final morning and afternoon at Walt Disney World. So, I would make my way to my favorite Walt Disney World Theme Park. That is Disney’s Animal Kingdom!

I would rope drop away from the crowds that is Pandora. I would make my way to the other side of Disney’s Animal Kingdom. It is very easy to get the rest of Animal Kingdom done in the morning because everyone is going to Pandora now.

My first ride of the day would be Kali River Rapids. Definitely a walk-on at this time of the morning.

I would then make my way to Dinosaur where I would walk-on this attraction.

It would be time to experience my favorite rollercoaster at Walt Disney World. That is Expedition Everest!

I would then make my way to Africa to ride the train to Rafiki’s Planet Watch. I wouldn’t realize it at the time, but this would possibly be my last time visiting this area.

I wanted to go over here since it was announced that Rafiki would stop meeting here soon. So, I needed to visit my favorite baboon.

I would then take the train back to Africa.

My first fastpass of the day was for Kilimanjaro Safaris!

Saw the black rhino!

Hippos!

It’s hard to tell but there is a baby giraffe in this picture.

Giraffes!!!

Wild Africa Dogs!

More giraffes!

The lonely male elephant.

Then it was time to see the female elephants.

Lions!!!

Z is for Zebra!

After the safari, I would make my way into the Gorilla Falls trail.

I visit this place for one reason. That is to always see the meerkats. I love meerkats so much!

Of course I would have to see a gorilla.

More in my next post!

Reactions: DLo
Day 6: Final Day At Walt Disney World! - Part 2!

I would then make my way into Pandora where I would use my 2nd fastpass of the day on Flight of Passage!!! This ride still amazes me.

It was then time to leave Pandora and head back to Earth. I would make my way back to Africa to see my favorite show!

My final fastpass of this trip would be to see the Festival of the Lion King. I would sit in the lion section pretty close to the exit doors.

Here are some pictures of the show:

As I was beginning to exit Disney’s Animal Kingdom, there was a storm fast approaching!

Farewell Disney’s Animal Kingdom!

It was time to head back to my resort where I would pick up my bags, eat lunch at the food court, and wait for Disney’s Magical Express.

This is the food item I got for lunch. I honestly can’t remember what it was called, but it wasn’t that good. So, I guess it’s a good thing that I don’t remember what I got. :D

It was time to wait for Disney’s Magical Express.

More in my next post!

Reactions: DLo
VIDEO: Festival of the Lion King Highlights!

Here is a 14-minute highlight video of the Festival of the Lion King at Disney’s Animal Kingdom! I absolutely love this show!

Make sure you watch my video in HD!

Festival of the Lion King Highlights!

I hope that you enjoyed the video!

More in my next post!

Day 6: Travel Back To The Midwest!

It was time for my Disney’s Magical Express bus.

However, I guess I was going on a Disney Cruise today! I was really excited until the bus driver said “Orlando International Airport.” My heart then realized this trip was over.

I was really sad to leave.

After a quick bus ride, I would arrive at Orlando International Airport.

I would make one final stop in the Disney Store.

Security would go by rather easily. You never know what type of security you are going to get at Orlando International Airport.

When I boarded the tram to the terminal, you could definitely tell it was raining outside.

It was time to fly home to the Midwest!

While on the flight, I would watch some U.S. Open Tennis! I’m a big tennis fan. So, whenever there is a grand slam on, I am usually watching it.

Fun fact about this flight back to my home city. I was heading back on this day because my local MLS Soccer Team had a match the next day (I have season tickets so I try to go to as many games as possible). Well, my team was scheduled to play Orlando City SC the following day, and guess who was on my flight? The Orlando City Soccer Team. Also, guess who was wearing gear for my local soccer team while on the flight. I was. Some of them actually sat very close to me and got talking a little bit. One asked if I was going to the game. I responded with a “yes.” He said, “I hope it’s a painful one for you.” I replied by saying, “I hope the same for you as well.” :D My local MLS team would eventually beat them the next day. So, I got the last laugh! :D

You can see some of them in this picture that I took after I got off my flight in my home city.

I would then get my bag, go to my car, drive home, and unpack. This trip was over.

However, I would proceed to get a bowl and fill it with the candy I got from Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. I actually still have some of this candy left, and it is January. :D

Thank you everyone for following along on my trip report updates. I will have an overview of All-Star Movies coming shortly, as well as, my conclusion. So, stay tuned! :)

My first ride of the day would be Kali River Rapids. Definitely a walk-on at this time of the morning.
I have yet to ride this one! Maybe in May I should try it, since I want to go to a water park after Animal Kingdom!

I would then make my way to Africa to ride the train to Rafiki’s Planet Watch. I wouldn’t realize it at the time, but this would possibly be my last time visiting this area.

At least I've heard they are going to reopen it sometime this year. Not sure in what state and if they will add lots more IP, but I'm crossing my fingers it's true and well done!

I have yet to ride this one! Maybe in May I should try it, since I want to go to a water park after Animal Kingdom!

At least I've heard they are going to reopen it sometime this year. Not sure in what state and if they will add lots more IP, but I'm crossing my fingers it's true and well done!
- Kali River Rapids isn't anything compared to Grizzly River Rapids at DCA. Grizzly definitely wins between the two.

- I really hope it opens again! My days at Animal Kingdom haven't felt right with it not being there lol.

Great report! Love your crisp photos!
Hmmmm. Is that your special favorite pile of candies next to the bowl?
Thanks for sharing your adventure!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!