A Solo Trip: “I Can Only Imagine” A Spooky Time At Walt Disney World! Sept. 2018!*COMPLETED 1/26/19*

We really liked the lights and smoke on the tea party! I was to scared to try Space Mountain!
You got quite a few things done before the first parade. I love this parade, it is my favorite!
The lights were definitely really cool. The smoke for the tea party was also neat, but that is used to enhance the lighting effects.

I really did get a lot done, but I was moving VERY fast.

I do like the parade, but I have some feelings about it this year that I will get into when I post the updates for it very soon. :)

Day 2: MNSSHP - Boo To You Halloween Parade - Part 1!

I would find a great spot on Main Street for the first Boo-To-You Halloween Parade! My height definitely helps with getting late spots for the parade!

I would get a picture with a Boo-To-You Halloween Parade sign!

I would wait about 10 minutes for the parade to arrive.

Enjoy picture of Mickey’s Boo-To-You Halloween Parade:

More in my next post!

Day 2: MNSSHP - Boo To You Halloween Parade - Part 2!

Pictures of Mickey’s Boo-To-You Halloween Parade (cont.):

Mickey’s Boo-To-You Parade is said to be the best parade at Walt Disney World. My opinion of this parade is I really enjoy it. However, Christmas time at any Disney Park is my favorite time of year to visit, and I really enjoy the Christmas Parades. So for me, it is really difficult to say that Boo-To-You is my favorite Walt Disney World Parade.

I did notice that this parade just feels different this year. What I mean is that I feel like there were some changes to the parade. I think the Peter Pan and Pirates of the Caribbean scenes switched floats. I found this very odd. They had the huge Pirate Ship float, but there was practically nothing going on. Barbosa was sitting on the front and Jack Sparrow was standing on the top. I wish they had some action on the bottom level of the float. That is greatest change I noticed.

Overall, I really enjoy this parade. :)

More in my next post!

Day 2: MNSSHP - HalloWishes Fireworks Spectacular - Part 1!

I would then make my way to the Hub and find a spot for HalloWishes!

I would find a great spot for the show! :)

I would have to wait about 30 minutes for the firework show which I didn’t think was that long to wait for it.

Enjoy some pictures of the show:

More in my next post!

Day 2: MNSSHP - HalloWishes Fireworks Spectacular - Part 2!

It was time for the best part of the show! That is the finale which features the 180-degree fireworks finale!

Enjoy more pictures of the show:

HalloWishes is really a fantastic firework show! I always enjoy any chance I get to see the 180-degree fireworks finales at the Magic Kingdom. It is really fantastic and a great way to end a show with fireworks around you! I really enjoy the music during this show. The only complaint I really have is I wish they could get the Happily Ever After projection technology with this show. I know that they do some projections, but it would be really cool to see the villains talking to you when they do during the show while projected on the castle.

More in my next post!

VIDEO: HalloWishes Fireworks Spectacular Finale!

Here is a video of the HalloWishes Fireworks Spectacular Finale at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party! This finale is awesome!

Make sure you watch my video in HD.

MNSSHP - HallWishes - Finale!

I hope that you enjoyed the video!

Stay tuned for more updates from Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party!

The only complaint I really have is I wish they could get the Happily Ever After projection technology with this show. I know that they do some projections, but it would be really cool to see the villains talking to you when they do during the show while projected on the castle.

I agree completely, that would really take this fireworks show to the next level!

I was at the same party and loved the low crowd levels. I had a blast! I think I was not far behind you for the fireworks show! I didn't see you, but I was centered behind the hub right at the line for a crosswalk they had set up by Casey's.

I agree completely, that would really take this fireworks show to the next level!

I was at the same party and loved the low crowd levels. I had a blast! I think I was not far behind you for the fireworks show! I didn't see you, but I was centered behind the hub right at the line for a crosswalk they had set up by Casey's.
You stood in the spot where I usually like to watch the fireworks from. However, I was in the Hub along the back fence that goes around the circle. So, I was close but just a little bit ahead of you. I was basically where Main Street connects to the circle.

I think the Peter Pan and Pirates of the Caribbean scenes switched floats. I found this very odd. They had the huge Pirate Ship float, but there was practically nothing going on. Barbosa was sitting on the front and Jack Sparrow was standing on the top. I wish they had some action on the bottom level of the float. That is greatest change I noticed.
Yeah, you're right! I definitely remember seeing Wendy and the lost boys tied up on the ship, while Captain Jack was on his mound of treasure. Having them reversed doesn't make sense!

It was time for the best part of the show! That is the finale which features the 180-degree fireworks finale!
I watched one of the videos from the bloggers - he was on the Magic Carpets during the 180 degree fireworks so got some cool shots! That would be fun - though you'd have to miss the fireworks in front of the castle!

Day 2: Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Part 3!

After a great firework show, I was off to Liberty Square!

I would make my way into Liberty Square. There is one attraction that you can’t miss while attending Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. That attraction is the Haunted Mansion!

The Cast Members working the Haunted Mansion during the party really go above and beyond.

I would then make my way to find a spot to see Mickey’s Boo-To-You Halloween Parade in Frontierland.

It was time for me to get the song for this parade even more stuck in my head.

After the parade, I would hit some more candy locations before making my way to the Hub as the party was getting close to ending.

When I got into the Hub, it was close to the final Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular Stage Show of the evening. So, I decided to find a spot.

More in my next post!

Last edited:
VIDEO: Headless Horseman!!!

Here is a video of the Headless Horseman riding along the parade route. Definitely one of the coolest parts of Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party!

Make sure you watch my video in HD!

MNSSHP - Headless Horseman!

More in my next post!

VIDEO: Mickey’s Boo-To-You Halloween Parade Highlights!

Here is my highlight video of Mickey’s Boo-To-You Halloween Parade! This parade is shown twice each evening during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party!

Make sure you watch my video in HD.

MNSSHP - Mickey’s Boo-To-You Parade Highlights!

More in my next post!

Day 2: Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular Stage Show!

It was time for the Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular Stage Show!

Enjoy some pictures of the show:

The Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular is a really great show. I definitely recommend seeing the midnight show since you can still maximize doing other things throughout the rest of the party. The actors were great and definitely kept up the fun atmosphere throughout the entire show.

After the show, it was time for me to leave since the party was now over. I would make the walk down Main Street.

I love how the pumpkins spell out “See Ya Real Soon” as you leave the Magic Kingdom.

Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party was a lot of fun! It was definitely more crowded than I can remember, but the crowds didn’t differentiate how much I was able to get done during the party. I was able to get everything that I wanted to done which I was happy about. The ride overlays are really cool, but if I was to skip one of them, that would be Pirates of the Caribbean. The live-actors were just strange. The entertainment is top-notch as usual for the Halloween Party.

It was time for me to catch a bus back to All-Star Movies.

More in my next post!

VIDEO: Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular Finale!

Here is a video of the Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular Finale! This is a stage show that is performed on the Cinderella Castle stage during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party!

Make sure you watch my video in HD!

MNSSHP - Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular Finale!

Stay tuned for more updates from my solo adventure to Walt Disney World!

I definitely got the Boo to You soundtrack stuck in my head scrolling through your photos of it!
It is definitely an addicting song! :D As soon as the music started for the parade, I was immediately singing along. I would rank Boo-To-You up there in the songs that I can't get out of my head once I hear them or even think about them.

Day 3: Toy Story Land Annual Passholder Event!

Hello everyone and welcome to Day 3 of my solo adventure to Walt Disney World!!!

I would have a very early morning, but it was a fantastic morning. So, lets dive right into it! :)

I would make my way to Disney’s Hollywood Studios, because I got into the first day of the Toy Story Land Annual Passholder Event. I was signed up for the 8 a.m.-9 a.m. time slot. There was a slot from 7 a.m.-8 a.m. as well.

I would arrive at 7:30 a.m, and I was immediately surprised that I was allowed to go right into Disney’s Hollywood Studios. I was guessing that the 8 a.m. people were lined up once we got inside somewhere.

Seeing a Disney Park with nobody inside of it will always be an awesome experience.

Well, I never saw a line for the 8 a.m. people, and just made my way straight to Toy Story Land.

So, instead of only having an hour of an empty Toy Story Land, I would get 90 minutes! :)

My time in the land would start by getting a picture with Buzz Lightyear!

I would then start taking some pictures of the Land.

Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge from Toy Story Land!

A very tall Buzz Lightyear.

My first ride of the morning was on Alien’s Swirling Saucers.

I would then make my way to Slinky Dog Dash and get my first ride on there.

After riding Slinky Dog Dash the first time, I would get in line again! :D

After a 2nd ride on Slinky Dog Dash, I would make my way back to Alien’s Swirling Saucers.

How about a little break from an attraction? Nope. I would make my way to Toy Story Mania!

Does anyone else like the game, Uno?

It’s great to see Mr. Potato Head again. :)

Pretty early in the morning and had some great success. It looks like someone between the 7 a.m.-8 a.m. time did a little better than me lol.

I would then get a picture with Woody and Jessie before my last ride of the Annual Passholder Event.

I would get on Slinky Dog Dash for one more ride before seeing the “rush of the people!”

If you have never seen the “rush of the people” from the side of seeing them come towards you, it is honestly one of the scariest/craziest experiences you can have at any Disney Park.

All of a sudden, the very empty land was full of people! So, that means it was time for me to make my way outside of Toy Story Land!

I would get one Slinky Dog Dash 3 times, Aliens Swirling Saucers 2 times, and Toy Story Mania 1 time during the event. I was definitely going at a slower pace and looking at several different aspects of the Land that I missed last time I was here that had a lot of people in it. I really like Toy Story Land a lot.

I was off to the rest of Disney’s Hollywood Studios!

More in my next post!

Day 3: An Adventure Through Hollywood!

So, it was time for my great morning in Disney’s Hollywood Studios to continue! I would make my way toward Sunset Blvd!

It was time to drop several stories in the Tower of Terror!

Afterwards, I would make my way to get a picture with Minnie Mouse and Sorcerer Mickey (Also known as Mickey’s Cousin. If you want to know more, follow my other trip report that I will get back to really soon).

I would then have a fastpass for Star Tours which was not needed at all. I was expecting that at this hour of the day though.

I would then continue my Star Wars adventure at Star Wars Launch Bay! This is where I would get a picture with Chewbacca, Kylo Rea, and BB-8.

Caption this photo:

I would then make my way over to Walt Disney Presents where I would look at some of the pictures, exhibits, and see the One Man’s Dream film.

Probably my favorite picture of Walt Disney.

I would have someone take my picture with that photo of Walt Disney.

The One Man’s Dream film is one of my favorite things to see at Walt Disney World. I am always disappointed when Disney decides to run a movie preview instead of this film inside Walt Disney Presents.

After seeing the film, I would make my way back to Toy Story Land, because I had a fastpass for Slinky Dog Dash.

I was literally running all over the park this morning.

I would have enough time to make it to Sunset Blvd. and grab a spot for the Beauty and the Beast Musical!

After the show, I had a fastpass for Rock N’ Rollercoaster!

It was then time for me to leave Disney’s Hollywood Studios and make my way over to EPCOT!

More in my next post!

Day 3: A Trip to England, America, Norway, and Italy!

I would make my way to the Friendship Boats to have a nice and relaxing ride to EPCOT.

I would decide to get off at the Yacht and Beach Club and walk the rest of the way since I could walk faster than the boat getting to EPCOT. That is since the boat would still go over to the Boardwalk before making its way to the International Gateway entrance of EPCOT.

I would arrive at the International Gateway entrance.

The nice thing about this entrance is it is right by my favorite pavilion which is the United Kingdom Pavilion. It also worked out that I had reservations at Rose & Crown so I didn’t need to go far.

I would get inside the restaurant, and I was ready for some fish & chips!

I was doing the Eat to the Beat Dining Package since one of my favorite bands was performing in EPCOT that evening. The dining package comes with an appetizer, entree, dessert, and a non-alcoholic beverage.

Here is a picture of the menu:

For my appetizer, I would order the Potato Leak Soup. This soup was good. Whenever I see potato leak soup on the menu, I usually order it.

You can’t go to Rose & Crown without ordering the Fish & Chips. So, that is what I would get as my entree. Delicious as always!

For dessert, I asked my waiter what he would recommend as a “traditional” English style dessert. He said the English Trifle was the most “English” on the menu. So, that is what I ordered.

The English Trifle was absolutely delicious! He said that some people don’t always like it, but I would order this again in a heartbeat!

After having lunch at the Rose & Crown, it was time to make my way to the American Adventure Pavilion to see the Voices of Liberty. :)

In-between Voices of Liberty performances, I would make my way outside to try the Hops and Barley Food & Wine Booth.

I would order the Freshly Baked Carrot Cake for $4. This was good, but I wouldn’t order this again. I really like carrot cake, and this had to much frosting on it for my liking.

Back into the American Adventure I went to hear some more Voices of Liberty performances!

After a nice afternoon hearing my favorite singing group, I was lucky enough to get a fastpass for Frozen Ever After. So, I made my way to the Norway Pavilion!

It was now close for me to get in line to see my favorite band for the evening so back to America I went.

I would stop in Italy to try their Food & Wine Booth.

I would try the Mezzi Rigatoni for $7. This was very good and a nice portion size. There is just one thing I can’t figure out. Why is the Italy Pavilion’s Food & Wine Booth always the most expensive? At least for me that is the case.

I would then make my way to the America Pavilion to get in line for the 6:45 p.m. performance of one of my favorite bands, MercyMe! :)

More in my next post!

VIDEOS: Voices of Liberty!

Here are the videos of the Voices of Liberty I took on this day of my vacation. The Voices of Liberty are absolutely amazing!!!

Make sure you watch my videos in HD.

Voices of Liberty - “Old McDonald Had a Farm!”

If you need a little laugh, watch this video. :D

Voices of Liberty - “God Bless America!”

Voices of Liberty - “When You Wish Upon A Star!”

I hope that you enjoyed the videos!

Stay tuned for more post from my solo adventure to Walt Disney World!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts