A Solo Trip: Is It Spring Or Winter? Feb. 25-Mar. 3, 2018! *COMPLETED 6/9/18*

This is a beautiful picture!!

I was so bummed we didn't get to see her on our trip in January! The day we had our FP the ride went down for awhile and when we were able to ride later that morning they had dropped the screen in front of her and were just projecting the video version.

Thank you! I love taking pictures in Disney's Animal Kingdom!

I am fortunate that I haven't seen the video version of the animatronic yet, and I hope I never have to. I'm sorry you had that experience.

Day 5: Disney Springs!

I would arrive at Saratoga Springs and would begin my short walk to Disney Springs!

This is actually a nice walk since you can see Disney Springs from across the lagoon.

Within a couple minutes, I would arrive at the bridge that connects Disney Springs and Saratoga Springs.

I really like Disney Springs a lot now that they changed a lot of the theming in most of the areas. It has become a relaxing place to visit when I am tired of being in the parks.

So, I was meeting another DISer (@Lesley Wake) at Disney Springs this afternoon. My plan was to eat lunch at D-Luxe Burger. Lesley was then gracious enough to save us a spot outside while I was still traveling from Animal Kingdom. Lesley had already eaten, but it was nice to catch up while I ate lunch.

I would get the chicken burger, fries, and the chipotle mayo sauce. This was delicious!!! D-luxe burger is probably my favorite quick service location at Disney Springs.

Lesley and I had plans to travel to a "Galaxy far, far away.” So, we would begin making our way to the Void after I was done finishing lunch. On the way, we came across a lot of Cast Members that were surrounding this family of ducks. We later found out that a baby duck had fallen off the pathway and into the planters below. So, I hope the baby duck was able to find its family, but we didn’t stay to know that it did or not.

We would arrive at the Void! Unlike my previous experience, there was no wait at all! So, we would check-in, and we would wait until they were ready for us.

Lesley and I would be paired with 2 other people which was fine. The more people you have, the faster you go through the experience though. As soon as you begin your adventure, I would say it is about 15 minutes. It’s about a 30 minute experience if you count getting everything on to walking out the door.

So, this is an awesome experience. However, I still have had some trouble with the headset due to wearing glasses. It just feels like I can never get a completely clear screen. Other than that, it really is awesome. If you would like to experience this, I highly recommend it. I just wish it was a little longer.

So, Lesley and I were successful traveling to the Star Wars Universe and back. :D

After the Void, Lesley and I would split briefly, and I would make my way to Ghirardelli. Part of me wanted a free piece of chocolate, but I also wanted a chocolate shake.

At this point, my plan was to walk back to Saratoga Springs and take a bus to EPCOT. However, Lesley mentioned that she was going to take an Uber to the Poly. Part of me wanted to ride the monorail to EPCOT so I quickly called Lesley and asked if she had left on her Uber yet. She accepted my request to let me join her.

While we were on the Uber, our driver completely skipped the entrance to the Polynesian and then tried to go in the cast member entrance. Well, we then told him to just take us to the Grand Floridian. This annoyed me a little since I was just going to walk to the Ticket and Transportation Center from the Poly.

So, I would have about 20 minutes added to my travel time, because I would catch the monorail at the Grand Floridian instead. Lesley was on her way into the Magic Kingdom so this didn’t effect her much.

Lesley and I would say goodbye at the Magic Kingdom, and I was on my way to EPCOT. I would see her later on in the evening though.

More in my next post!

Day 5: A Jazzy Night At EPCOT!

After a crazy travel experience, I could finally see Spaceship Earth!

The flowers look beautiful from the monorail!

After traveling around Future World, I would make my way into EPCOT.

I would make my way straight to the American Adventure Pavilion, because I was able to catch the final two performances of the day for the Voices of Liberty.

It was now time for the main reason why I traveled to EPCOT on this afternoon. About 5 days before my trip, Disney announced that the U.S. Army Jazz Ambassadors would perform at EPCOT on this day. The main issue with that is it completely changed my schedule. It wasn’t just this day that was effected, but almost everyday that I had planned I had to change something to fit everything I wanted to do in. However, I knew seeing the U.S. Army Jazz Ambassadors in concert was going to be worth it.

For those of you who don’t know, I am a saxophone player. That is part of the reason why I was really excited to see them. It’s not everyday where I have had the chance to see a professional jazz band perform.

I would find a spot a little further back than I was wanting to sit, but that is ok. I was able to find a spot for their first show!

Their first show would begin and they were absolutely incredible!

So, the U.S. Army Jazz Ambassadors were AMAZING!!! This is when I decided to go against my schedule and stay for their 2nd performance as well. So, I would get in line for their 2nd concert.

I was able to find a much better spot for their 2nd performance.

Their 2nd performance would begin.

The U.S. Army Jazz Ambassadors were worth the trip to EPOCT! If you ever have the chance to see them in concert, I highly recommend to take the opportunity to do so. It was also great getting to support our Armed Forces by seeing a military band perform.

I had a busy evening ahead of me so I would begin to make my way out of EPCOT. While walking through World Showcase, I noticed the moon with the clouds. So, I had to take a picture. :D

I would finally make my way to the exit of EPCOT where I would board the monorail for the Ticket and Transportation Center.

When I arrived at the Ticket and Transportation Center, I would decide to walk to the Polynesian before going to the Magic Kingdom. That is because I wanted to eat at Capt. Cooks again!

As I was walking along the water, Happily Ever After would start at the Magic Kingdom.

After a nice dinner, it was time to make my way to the Magic Kingdom!

I had a ticket to a special event happening at the Magic Kingdom this evening!

Stay tuned for my updates about Disney After Hours and an AMAZING experience!

While we were on the Uber, our driver completely skipped the entrance to the Polynesian and then tried to go in the cast member entrance. Well, we then told him to just take us to the Grand Floridian. This annoyed me a little since I was just going to walk to the Ticket and Transportation Center from the Poly.

So, I would have about 20 minutes added to my travel time, because I would catch the monorail at the Grand Floridian instead. Lesley was on her way into the Magic Kingdom so this didn’t effect her much.
Ugh, I still feel bad about that!

VIDEOS: U.S. Army Jazz Ambassadors At EPCOT - 1st Show!

Here are many of my videos of the U.S. Army Jazz Ambassadors that I took when they performed at EPCOT. I saw their first 2 performances of the day. They were absolutely AMAZING!!! I was really happy I was able to see them on my trip.

Watch my videos in HD.

1ST SHOW:

U.S. Army Jazz Ambassadors First Song:

Here is the first song of their first concert.

U.S. Army Jazz Ambassadors - “Beyond the Sea!”

The U.S. Army Jazz Ambassadors welcomed their vocalist for the evening. His first song of the evening was “Beyond the Sea!"

U.S. Army Jazz Ambassadors - “Fly Me To The Moon!”

Here are the U.S. Army Jazz Ambassadors playing the jazz classic “Fly Me To The Moon!"

U.S. Army Jazz Ambassadors - “America The Beautiful!”

This was arguably the highlight for me this evening. It was very interesting to hear a jazz arrangement of one of my favorite patriotic songs!

2nd show videos in my next post.

VIDEOS: U.S. Army Jazz Ambassadors At EPCOT - 2nd Show!

Here are more videos of the U.S. Army Jazz Ambassadors. These videos are from their 2nd show.

Make sure you watch my videos in HD.

2ND SHOW:

U.S. Army Jazz Ambassadors First Song of 2nd Show!

U.S. Army Jazz Ambassadors - “Come Fly With Me!”

Here are the U.S. Army Jazz Ambassadors performing “Come Fly With Me!”

U.S. Army Jazz Ambassadors - Trombone Feature!

Here are the U.S. Army Jazz Ambassadors performing a composition by one of their very own featuring one of their trombone players!

I hope that you enjoyed the videos!

Day 5: Disney After Hours!

Hello everyone and welcome to my update about the Disney After Hours event! I attended the event on March 1st.

Disney After Hours is a special event that takes place on select evenings at the Magic Kingdom where the park is open to very few amount of guests. Most of the attractions are a walk-on or a very minimal wait.

Soda, water, ice cream, and popcorn are also included during this event.

I would arrive to the front of the park at about 8:40 p.m, and the event officially started at 9 p.m. With the ticket, you can enter the park before it closes to see Happily Ever After and enjoy the attractions, but I am not sure exactly on how soon you could enter the park since I did not take advantage of that.

As I walked up to the entrance, there was a Cast Member holding a Disney After Hours sign.

I was finally inside the gates of the Magic Kingdom!

When you enter the park, you are given a lanyard and a guide to the event.

I had pre-made a fastpass to see Talking Mickey for the last time since Talking Mickey is going away really soon. So, into the Main Street Theater I went. :)

My last picture with Talking Mickey:

Seeing Talking Mickey was eventually a bad decision on my part. Even with the fastpass, I waited about 30 minutes. So, I wasted 15 minutes of Disney After Hours “time” just to meet Mickey. So, the start of the event was off to a rough start for me.

It was then time to make my way down Main Street. As people were walking toward the exit, I was walking toward the castle. :D

This is when I would meet back up with @Lesley Wake. We would experience about half of this event together so it was nice to spend part of the event with a friend.

Lesley had already been on a couple of rides including the Peoplemover. However, I was really wanting to go on the Peoplemover so she agreed to go on it again.

I was really excited to go on one of my favorite attractions.

Up next, Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin!

Lesley had also already done this attraction, and she was willing to do it again. We definitely had our game faces on though!

I prefer the Disneyland version so much more. I don’t really like the ride at Walt Disney World.

Our next adventure was to outer space on Space Mountain.

We would try to make a “Home Alone” face, but the Cast Member told us the wrong side that the camera would be on.

Ok. Rant time…

When we got off of Space Mountain, we would make our way toward the walking walkway exit, and right before we got there, a lady with a friend in a wheelchair would get on the moving pathway. This isn’t the issue. I understand people need to be in a wheelchair, and I have many friends that are constantly in a wheelchair. My issue is the people got on the moving walkway and decided not to walk. They decided to stay put and hold everyone up. For those of you who have been on Space Mountain know how long this moving pathway is. You also know how tight this pathway actually is.

So, Lesley and I would politely stand behind them for a good minute and a half to 2 minutes, and we were still not halfway done with the moving walkway. At this point, the line behind us on this moving walkway was at least 30 people deep, and no one could pass because of the wheelchair right in front of us.

My whole goal of this event was to ride as many rides as I possibly could so this minute and a half to 2 minutes was very valuable time lost. So, I politely leaned over and asked the lady if she could just scoot the wheel chair over just a little bit so Lesley and I could pass. She gave us a really nasty comment while moving over the wheel chair as much as she could. I wanted to say something so much, but I withheld. Lesley and I would just squeeze by on the side of the wheelchair, because there is literally no room to pass a wheelchair on this moving walkway, and we were off to our next adventure.

So…the main reason for the story is…When people are waiting behind you, please be considerate and walk especially if you are blocking the entire path!!!

Rant over. :)

So, it was now time for me to experience a ride I have never done at the Magic Kingdom. That is the Barnstormer! I was actually really scared that I wouldn’t fit on this attraction due to my height, but I was able to fit just fine. We would eventually ride it twice in a row since no one was waiting to board when we got back to the station.

We then thought about meeting Ariel, but the line was pretty long. So, we elected to do the next best thing and that was ride the The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Undersea Adventure!

I found my favorite fish!

Look! Fantasyland with no one in it! :D

Had to take a picture of the Gaston fountain.

We would then stop to get ice cream and water for the first time. I would get a strawberry bar which was actually really good, and then we would each get a couple waters. Well, as we were leaving, we heard the Cast Member tell the people behind us that they just ran out of water. So, Lesley and I quickly looked at each other and started walking away as fast as we could.

We would then get in line for Winnie the Pooh. This ended up being rather interesting for me, because I rode this attraction with my strawberry bar in my hand. I was surprised that the Cast Members let me eat while on the ride. :D

Our last ride before Lesley and I would split off for a little bit would be the Mad Tea Party.

Lesley and I would literally spin our teacup really fast to the point that both of us felt really dizzy after this attraction.

So, we would say our farewells for a little bit. We would meet up a little later for a very unique experience (more on that in a bit).

I would then make my way to the Haunted Mansion where it had the famous 13-minute wait time posted.

I would then stop to get some popcorn and more water. I was actually using this event to stock-pile on water for my next 2 days at Walt Disney World.

My next attraction would be Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. This is my favorite attraction at Walt Disney World, and I would ride this attraction twice. This attraction had about a 5 minute wait both times.

It was then time for me to ride Splash Mountain! I would get lucky enough to have my own log on this adventure through the Laughing Place. :D

After Splash Mountain, I would make my way to Adventureland. This is when I would stock-pile on some more water. I believe I had about 6 bottles of water in my backpack at this point.

It was about 15 minutes until the end of the event at this point, and this is when Lesley and I would meet back up. That is because we decided to take a ride on the Jungle Cruise.

We wouldn’t just take a ride on the Jungle Cruise. This would be the best adventure on the Jungle Cruise I have ever had, but I will explain more in my next post.

By the time we got off the Jungle Cruise, the event was over. So, Lesley and I would make our way to Main Street where we would get a picture in front of Cinderella’s Castle.

We would then make our way down Main Street where we would get another picture as well.

Lesley and I would say farewell until the next day, because it was time to leave the Magic Kingdom.

I would make my way to the bus stop where I would have the long bus ride back to All-Star Music.

My Attraction Total: (14 total)
Meet Mickey
Peoplemover
Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
Space Mountain
Barnstormer x2

The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Undersea Adventure
Winnie The Pooh
Mad Tea Party
Haunted Mansion
Big Thunder Railroad x2
Splash Mountain
Jungle Cruise

If you are wondering why our Jungle Cruise experience was the best I have ever had on that attraction, check out my next post. :)

VIDEO: An AWESOME Experience - A PRIVATE Jungle Cruise!!!

(If there is a video you want to watch that I post on this trip report, it is this one!)

I’m sure all of you are waiting in suspense as to why our experience on the Jungle Cruise was so amazing! This was the first time where I had experienced this attraction with no one else on it. Yep! Lesley and I had a private boat with the skipper!

This experience was phenomenal. So, this is how it happened…

I had been by the Jungle Cruise earlier in the evening and asked what the chances were that I could have a private boat, and the Cast Member said that you need at least 2 people. So, Lesley was willing to come and ride the Jungle Cruise so I would try and have the private experience.

With about 15 minutes before the park closed, Lesley and I would meet up again and enter the Jungle Cruise queue. We explained that we wanted to try and have our own boat if possible. The Cast Members gave us the speech that they would try their best but could not guarantee it. Lesley and I were willing to wait until the event ended if we had to though, so we just stayed put.

So, one boat would come by but other guests would get in line. Then another boat would come in and more guests would get in line.

Finally, after several boats, we had the perfect opportunity. So, Lesley and I got in a boat with one of the skippers that were literally cheering for us to get our own boat. I think it was turning into a game for them to try and get us our own private cruise.

As we were sitting in the boat, guests were starting to be spotted, but they couldn’t release the boat yet. As the guests were getting up to the dock, the Cast Member literally started yelling and jumping up and down saying to “Go, go, go!” The Cast Members literally held up about 7-10 guests just so Lesley and I could have this experience that you are about to watch.

Our skipper for this journey was Skipper Mike, and he was phenomenal! He said many jokes that are not in the original script, and he made this experience with Lesley and I very personal. For example, we both said some things that helped him go along with his story.

Private Jungle Cruise!

So, enjoy this 10-minute video of Lesley and I enjoying a private Jungle Cruise with Skipper Mike!

Make sure you watch my video in HD.

I really hope you enjoyed this video of one of the best Disney experiences I have ever had! :)

Stay tuned for Day 6 updates!

40524559564_af9c0ca0a9_z.jpg
Game faces for sure!!! Love the intensity :)

This ended up being rather interesting for me, because I rode this attraction with my strawberry bar in my hand. I was surprised that the Cast Members let me eat while on the ride. :D
Incredible!!! I love Winnie the Pooh, and I bet it's even better with a dessert in hand :)

I was actually using this event to stock-pile on water for my next 2 days at Walt Disney World.
That is SO smart!!

This is a cute picture! Also from a great angle!!

As we were sitting in the boat, guests were starting to be spotted, but they couldn’t release the boat yet. As the guests were getting up to the dock, the Cast Member literally started yelling and jumping up and down saying to “Go, go, go!” The Cast Members literally held up about 7-10 guests just so Lesley and I could have this experience that you are about to watch.
What an incredible bit of pixie dust!!!! I love that the CMs were just as excited about getting it for you as you both were!!!

Looks like a great event along with an awesome Jungle Cruise experience!
Truly one of the best Disney experiences I have ever had! I probably won't forget that 10 minute cruise ever.

Game faces for sure!!! Love the intensity :)

Incredible!!! I love Winnie the Pooh, and I bet it's even better with a dessert in hand :)

That is SO smart!!

This is a cute picture! Also from a great angle!!

What an incredible bit of pixie dust!!!! I love that the CMs were just as excited about getting it for you as you both were!!!
- I honestly can't remember who won, but I'm definitely not as good at the WDW version as I am the Disneyland version of Buzz.

- It was definitely strange. I love the Winnie the Pooh attraction, but I was mostly worried about not getting the car dirty with an ice cream bar lol.

- I was planning on a lot of Flower & Garden booths the next day, so that is mostly why i was stocking up on water.

- Thanks! :)

- Truly one of the best Disney experiences of my life! :)

Bonus Post: The Lion King in Kansas City!

Hello everyone. I’m going against this trip to tell you about an awesome experience I had today!!!

As some you might know, I am a HUGE Broadway musical fan. So, when a musical comes close to me that I really like, I have to go see it.

Earlier last year, I went to a Kansas City Symphony concert on the same night that a musical was happening in the performing arts center in KC. I looked over toward the musical side of the building at the KC Theater League banner for upcoming musicals, and I literally gasped. I gasped so loud, because I saw the artwork for the Lion King on their banner. I immediately went over and the people working the booth confirmed to me that the Lion King was coming to Kansas City.

Fast-forward to today! It was the day where I finally got to see my favorite musical in Kansas City! This would be my 6th time seeing this amazing musical!

I would enter the theater, and I always check the cast list to see if there are any understudies performing. Today, we would have the understudy for Mufasa, Simba, and Pumba.

I would then make my way to my seat, and I would have some an amazing seat for this show! I was in the front row of the mezzanine section. I also bought this ticket about 2 weeks ago. The majority of the performances in Kansas City were down to single seats. Therefore, I was really happy to get a spot where I did.

Review of the show:

It’s hard to critique the Lion King, because it is truly an amazing experience. The lighting is phenomenal!!! The lighting is probably the coolest part of the show, because that is literally how they do the majority of their set design. There are about two songs that I really don’t care for. Those being "Chow Down" and "The Madness of King Scar." However, every song is still fun to listen to. I am also a huge fan of the Lion King, so it is really hard to make me upset.

The cast was really good. The understudies were just fine, and you really couldn’t tell they were an understudy. I feel like the actor playing Simba had a little to low of a voice for the song “Endless Night” which is one of my favorite songs of the show. Overall, that is my major critique from the entire show. Rafiki was great as usual, and performed “Circle of Life” perfectly. "Circle of Life" is literally a showstopper right when the show begins. Young Simba and Nala really stole this show. They were fantastic!

So, the Lion King is an amazing!!! It is a very expensive show to go see, but it is worth it! If the Lion King comes to a city near you, go see it!

Thanks everyone for reading about a Disney experience I was able to have in my hometown.

Stay tuned for more updates from my Walt Disney World vacation!

Day 6: Flower & Garden Festival - Part 1!

Hello everyone and welcome to day 6 of my awesome solo trip to Walt Disney World!

This was going to be a day that I would be looking forward to this entire trip. This is when i would get to spend most of the day exploring EPCOT during my favorite festival of the year which is the Flower & Garden Festival!

Flower and Garden has always been my favorite just because the park becomes a different identity during this festival. The park completely transforms during this beautiful season with flowers, topiaries, and the famous food booths.

My first adventure of the day was to use a fastpass for Spaceship Earth. A lot of the fastpasses I had on this day were “throw-away” fastpasses. A lot of EPCOT really doesn’t need a fastpass in the morning unless you are going to one of the Tier 1 attractions. Since I was busy for most of the day, I would basically use my fastpasses early on with hopes of getting a fastpass at another park later in the day.

My head was cut-off in the video. :(

Found the Donald topiary!

Next was the Buzz Lightyear topiary!

I would then walk on to Mission Space. I would travel around the Earth on the green side for this mission.

It was then time to go on a hunt for more topiaries. So, I would run into Lightning McQueen!

Next was Cruz Ramirez!

Probably my favorite location of the Flower and Garden Festival is always along this lake between Future World and World Showcase.

Butterfly topiary!

Since I am a Walt Disney World Annual Passholder, I had to pick up my Mickey magnet!

I found the Daisy topiary with Chip & Dale!

It was time to enter The Land Pavilion so I could use my next fastpass of the day.

When I entered, I was completely surprised! The line for Living With the Land was absolutely insane! I don’t think I had ever seen this line so long within the first 90 minutes of the park being open. However, I was grateful to have a fastpass for this attraction!

After a nice relaxing ride through the green houses, it was time to soar through the skies on Soarin: Around the World. This would be my Tier 1 fastpass for the day.

I would then make my way to World Showcase where I would begin to taste some of the food booths and go on a scavenger hunt for more topiaries!

I came across the Bambi topiary!

More butterfly topiaries!

The first booth I would try was the La Isla Fresca Booth.

This is where I would try the Jamaican-braised Beef! This dish cost $6.25. I thought it was a decent sized portion, but I was not a big fan of the flavor combination. The beef was still good, but the sauce didn’t seem to go well with the rice in my opinion.

I would then make my way to Norway where I would come across the Anna and Elsa topiaries!

I am a HUGE fan of Asian cuisine so I had to make my way to the Lotus House Booth in China.

I would get the Vegetable Spring Rolls. This dish would cost $4.50. These were basic spring rolls, but I really enjoyed the sauce. It reminded me of a chipotle sauce.

More from Flower & Garden in my next post!

Day 6: Flower & Garden Festival - Part 2!

I would then make my way toward the African Trading Post where I would come across topiaries from my favorite Disney movie, the Lion King!!!

Here are the Timon and Pumba topiaries!

There were also topiaries of baby Simba, Mufasa, Rafiki, and Serabi!

As I made my way into Germany, I found topiaries for Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs!

When I came into Italy, I spotted the Lady & the Tramp topiary!

Flower and Garden festival really is my favorite festival of the year, but I still need to try Festival of the Arts. I have a feeling since I’m a musician, Festival of the Arts will become my favorite once I make it to this festival.

As I made my way into America, I found the Woody topiary!

My next food booth of the day was the Hanami Booth in Japan.

This is where I would try the Ginger Beed Yaki Udon. This would cost me $6.50, and this is one of my favorite dishes in the entire Flower and Garden Festival.

It was now time for me to get out of the sun for a couple hours and make my way into the American Adventure Pavilion to enjoy several hours of Voices of Liberty performances!

The dome roof of this building is really nice and is also a great use of “forced perspective” at Walt Disney World.

Eventually, @Lesley Wake would join me once again at one of the performances for the Voices of Liberty. She hadn’t seen a full performance of the Voices of Liberty so I made sure to save her a spot front and center for when she arrived. She also got to hear an awesome set with the Voices of Liberty finishing with one of my favorite songs, “The Battle Hymn of the Republic!"

I would then stick around for a couple more performances, and Lesley would leave to adventure more of the Flower and Garden Festival. I would see her again in a little bit.

In between one of there Voices of Liberty performances, I stepped outside the building to try the Smokehouse Booth in the American Pavilion.

I would order the Pulled Pig Slider. This would cost me $6.75. This was honestly nothing special. As someone living in a dominant barbecue location, this slider had a huge battle on its hands for me to actually like it. If you like all kinds of barbecue, I’m assuming you would like this. However, this just wasn’t to my liking. I still enjoyed it and ate the entire slider.

I would then catch one more performance of the Voices of Liberty before seeing the updated production of the American Adventure.

I really like all of the flags as you go up to the second level.

Finally made it inside the theater.

It was time for me to make my way around World Showcase to meet back up with Lesley. However, on my way, I decided to stop at the Japan Booth again.

This time I would get the Teriyaki Salmon for $6.75. This was really delicious, and probably would beat the Beef Udon from this booth for me. The Japan Booth has usually always been a solid place in my mind for any of the festivals in terms of the food. The salmon was cooked well and really worked well with the rice.

More from Flower & Garden in my next post!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!