A stroller question for my 15 month old

DisneyJen0504

Wife, Mom, Teacher
Hello! This will be our first time traveling to WDW with a child. DD will be 15 months when we visit. Our jogger is awesome and we use it all the time at home but is too bulky to be getting on and off buses with. Our maclaren umbrella stroller is so portable but I am worried it won't be good for DD. It does recline, has the extended sunshade, & has a plastic rain cover that covers DD from head past feet. It also has room for storage under the seat and we have the cup holder attachment since there is no tray.
What do you think? Will our umbrella stroller be good enough?
Thanks!

I think it is a personal choice. If your daughter is comfortable in the umbrella I would use it.

With my son we always took his Jogger. It was the only stroller we have. He is almost 4 and special needs so we still bring it.

Hi there, we took Ds 17 months in our Maclaren (Quest, I think) and he happily slept in it for 2 hours everyday! No problems at all. We used Disney buses and it was so useful to be able to fold it up, pop the strap over our shoulders and carry it... At 15 months it won't do her any harm at all.

You're going to have such a great time xx

I don't see why the Maclaren wouldn't be sufficient. It reclines, so she can nap in it..has a canopy for shade, has a basket for storage. Other than Volos, Maclarens offer the same amenities as a traditional stroller.

Thanks everyone! That is what I was thinking but wanted to check with those who have experience traveling with little ones.
:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter