A thank you and a DS warning...

Esmerelda

DVC'r 10/04/Dis Veteran
Today, myself and my boys were shopping at the Disney store. We took advantage of all the great shopping tips we read here! :) We got ornaments at half price and Disney Christmas beanies....plus the beanies were buy two get a third one free. We got some great deals thanks to all the wonderful posts here.

Warning: while we were there (store very crowded on Sat afternoon) a little girl came up missing that was with her mom. We got her age and description. She was only 4 years old. My guess is someone took her or she wandered out into the mall. When we had left an hour later they still had not located her :( !!

PLEASE KEEP YOUR EYE ON YOUR KIDS IN THE DISNEY STORE. Its so easy even as an adult to be mesmerized while shopping there but its even more easier for your kids to wander off.

As a mother, this just simply broke my heart......

E..
:(

Glad you got some great deals, but how sad about the little girl. I hope they find her soon.

How frightening. (Un)Fortunately, the CM's at the DS know me too well and know my kids too. There is a CM at our DS that is stationed at the door as a greeter (usually holding some plush or other toy) She said that she is supposed to be there to watch for kids wandering out or kids that don't look like they belong with the person they are leaving with. She says she looks to see who kids come in with. My dh got stopped once when he met us at the DS and took one of our girls out. My dd just rolled her eyes and said, "Yeah, you don't know my dad!"

I've lost a child in the mall (for 45 minutes) and it is the most horrifying feeling in the world!

Hope the child was found!

:earsgirl:
45 more days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter