A thread for our single friends....

Hey guys, I know this isn't a dating site but here goes lol:

Brian here. Brooklyn boy born and raised. I am a 38 year old man with a great, big heart. I am an Italian/Irish masculine guy who lives in Bensonhurst, Brooklyn. I am a Special Ed teacher and I also teach Math to grades 6th, 7th and 8th here in the public school system in NYC.

I am ultimately looking for the right guy to settle down with and complement my happiness while I enjoy the rest of my years on this big(and sometimes small) planet. I am not in any type of rush to find love. I have had a few relationships throughout the years, and while those sadly ended, I really do not think I would be here, right now, in this space without the experiences I have shared with them. I am so beyond thankful for that. I have loved and been loved in the past and it is the most amazing feeling. I hope to experience it again. That being said, I am quite content in being alone,as everyone should be in my opinion. You are your best friend after all. But who doesn't wish to have someone to share this life with? I think that is most of our intent eventually.

I have been to the Disney parks in 1990 and 1991(Disney World). I am looking fwd. to making 2017 trips to DisneyLand and Disney World as well as Universal! Always loved theme parks, and have had a renewed interest in Disney and Universal parks in the last few years...time to visit hem and make this a reality. Hope to meet some cool people along the way. Glad there is a sub section for the LGBT community on here!!! Take care

Know the feeling Brian. Not Brooklyn born and raised. I am Cuban/Irish guy in St. Louis, MO. But I am also a Special Education teacher who also teaches Math to 7th & 8th grade in the public school system in St. Louis County. I been to Disney World, Disneyland, and Disneyland Paris over the years. Also been to Aulani in Hawaii and on a Disney Cruise to the Bahamas. Going on a Disney Alaskan cruise this summer. Went to Universal Orlando last year for the first time, previously been to Universal Hollywood when in Anaheim. My point, there are lots of guys out there with similar interests and experiences. Take care!

I also am new to this site and community, so I do not know how to post my picture or make a profile picture on here. Is there a certain wait time before I could make a profile pic?

Welcome. You need at least ten posts to use pics.

Hey guys, I know this isn't a dating site but here goes lol:

Brian here. Brooklyn boy born and raised. I am a 38 year old man with a great, big heart. I am an Italian/Irish masculine guy who lives in Bensonhurst, Brooklyn. I am a Special Ed teacher and I also teach Math to grades 6th, 7th and 8th here in the public school system in NYC.

I am ultimately looking for the right guy to settle down with and complement my happiness while I enjoy the rest of my years on this big(and sometimes small) planet. I am not in any type of rush to find love. I have had a few relationships throughout the years, and while those sadly ended, I really do not think I would be here, right now, in this space without the experiences I have shared with them. I am so beyond thankful for that. I have loved and been loved in the past and it is the most amazing feeling. I hope to experience it again. That being said, I am quite content in being alone,as everyone should be in my opinion. You are your best friend after all. But who doesn't wish to have someone to share this life with? I think that is most of our intent eventually.

I have been to the Disney parks in 1990 and 1991(Disney World). I am looking fwd. to making 2017 trips to DisneyLand and Disney World as well as Universal! Always loved theme parks, and have had a renewed interest in Disney and Universal parks in the last few years...time to visit hem and make this a reality. Hope to meet some cool people along the way. Glad there is a sub section for the LGBT community on here!!! Take care

Welcome, Brian!

Thanks! Are you talking about Gay Days? I can't this year, but I'm in the process of talking my friend into next year's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!