A thread for our single friends....

To everyone here, I'd just like to say that over the years on the disboards, I've made some really good Disney friends who I've vacationed with. I keep in touch with some daily on Facebook, text or email.

I haven't met my Prince yet, but who knows ....

Sometimes I feel a little embarrassed for some reason, but I've always dreamed of taking some girl to Disneyland to have a great time together. It's just a little far-fetched because I live "a bit" far from the parks.

Probably I'll be one of the few guys outside US...However, italian guy here, disney obsessed xD

Here's one more! :wave2:

I love to hang around here on this section, when I'm not obsessively planning for two years ahead! :cheer2::banana:

Hello all!

Disney fan from South Carolina here. I'll be on property in mid-October and mid-December this year. Considering a move to orlando in a year or so. I'd love to meet some new people and maybe have a meet-up or two in the parks on my future trips. Hope everyone is well and safe.

Kyle.

Hey all... just a plug for our Meetup thread. If you are going to be at WDW/DL/Universal or anywhere Disney-related, really, and you want me to add you to the meetup post where we list everyone who's going, send me a PM. Also feel free to hop over there and check out the list if you want to maybe meet a fellow DISer on your trip.

Sorry for the inelegant post. I blame Sudafed. :D

Hey all... just a plug for our Meetup thread. If you are going to be at WDW/DL/Universal or anywhere Disney-related, really, and you want me to add you to the meetup post where we list everyone who's going, send me a PM. Also feel free to hop over there and check out the list if you want to maybe meet a fellow DISer on your trip.

Sorry for the inelegant post. I blame Sudafed. :D

That's the way to do it @Princesca! :jester:

I always promote The Rainbow Lounge whenever I can too... :rotfl::thumbsup2

:rainbow::yay::rainbow:

Just wanted to say hello. Justin here. Epcot Is my favorite park and Tower of Terror my fave attraction. Looking forward to conversations!

Note: I am also an avid fan of universal and HHN is the best time of the year!

Hi Justin! :wave2:

Always nice to see new friendly peeps here on the boards!
:rainbow::welcome::rainbow:

:tinker:

Just wanted to say hello. Justin here. Epcot Is my favorite park and Tower of Terror my fave attraction. Looking forward to conversations!

Note: I am also an avid fan of universal and HHN is the best time of the year!
Hi! Love Tower of Terror!! :)

I am trying to psych myself up to go on ToT this trip. I am not generally a "thrill ride" person. I can handle Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, BTMR, but there's something about the unpredictability of ToT that scares me.

I am trying to psych myself up to go on ToT this trip. I am not generally a "thrill ride" person. I can handle Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, BTMR, but there's something about the unpredictability of ToT that scares me.

I was tricked into going on ToT my last trip, and hated every moment of it. According to my friend I was making distressed animal sounds the entire time. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts