A tough decision...

cap'njack.

Totally in love with Lisa_C
...do I stick with the Premiere Classe Hotel for the Sunday 5th October that will cost me £30 without breakfast, or do I book the Davey Crocket Ranch for £106 or the Cheyenne for £107?

We won't be arriving until 6pm on the Sunday (at the earliest) so it's only going to be a few hours there.

i say save the 70 pound and spend it in the park

I would stick with what you have at the moment.... :thumbsup2 Just because theres so little time gonna be spent there.....

Bob xoxoxoxox

How about the Disneyland Hotel for £392 excluding park tickets or £570 including park tickets :scared1:

Sounds a cheap deal to me ;)

Personally I'd go with the £30 hotel, especially if you're not going to be there very much anyway.

I'd stick with the £30 hotel and spend the extra at somewhere like Walt's....

Given your later arrival and the fact it is only for 1 day I'd agree stick with the £30 hotel :thumbsup2

I may be the odd one out but....

Would you get EMH for an extra day if you went onsite earlier?

EMH is like my favourite thing....so maybe I'm biased!

I may be the odd one out but....

Would you get EMH for an extra day if you went onsite earlier?

EMH is like my favourite thing....so maybe I'm biased!

I think we would, however we are getting Dream AP's so we qualify for EMH anyway.

Save the money! No question in it!...you could buy something well nice for that!!:thumbsup2

Save the money! No question in it!...you could buy something well nice for that!!:thumbsup2

:wave2:, just noticed you are in Inverness. Me and the wife nearly moved to Dingwall two years ago, only the birth of our baby boy stopped us.

:wave2:, just noticed you are in Inverness. Me and the wife nearly moved to Dingwall two years ago, only the birth of our baby boy stopped us.

Dingwall is lovely!! We were looking at a house there before and in Muir of Ord!:thumbsup2 But ended up in the concrete jungle instead!!;)

If you already have the Dream pass then you will get in for EMH, i would save that extra money for spends in DLP :)

Dingwall is lovely!! We were looking at a house there before and in Muir of Ord!:thumbsup2 But ended up in the concrete jungle instead!!;)

We thought that when we went for a visit (one week, paid for by the company) She used to work for Vertex who moved their operations from London to Dingwall. If she hadn't have been expecting then we would have been there!

I have decided just to leave the booking as it is and stay in the Premiere Classe Hotel.

I'll do a mini review of it as well for everyone.

Cool, i htink that was the best option!! Now you have £70 to treat Kacee with :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter