• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

A Tribute to our Armed Forces ~

4nana

God Bless America, Land of the Free and Brave
http://home.insightbb.com/~armedforcestribute/

I encourage you to watch this moving tribute. Someone put together a flash presentation with music from Ricky Skaggs with an overlay of a little girl talking to her Dad who is a soldier. This is very touching and really puts things into perspective.

Hearing the daily news reports about our soldiers in Iraq is really disturbing. Whether we agree if they should be there or not, as a country we should still support them to the fullest.

Thank you to all our brave soldiers (past and present) and families, who sacrifice so much that we may keep America safe and remain free. Our daily thoughts and prayers are with you that God will hold you in the palm of his hand. Happy Memorial Day and God Bless America!

Godspeed ^i^
~ Sandie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter