A trip back to 1995

The Main St CMs outfits haven't changed much! Where I noticed a change was the lack of sponsors (IBM, Philips, BNP, AMEX, Kodak, Renault etc) and the White Rabbits had a make over and Donald grew about two feet :D

Aw the memories.....we went on our first trip in 2004 and booked for 2005 the day after we came home lol...
Some things never change!!!

:goodvibes

We didn't visit DLP until 2005 so I love seeing anything from the early days.

Oh the ice skating with characters at New York. That reminds me if one amazing Christmas I had there. I wish they still had that.

The Main St CMs outfits haven't changed much! Where I noticed a change was the lack of sponsors (IBM, Philips, BNP, AMEX, Kodak, Renault etc) and the White Rabbits had a make over and Donald grew about two feet :D
Lol I thought there were a lot of sponsors too. I think most of them are still there you just don't notice them as much when they aren't actually thread out to you. X

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter