A trip full of Triple Stay / Annual Pass / VIPassholder Fun - A Late Feb/Early March Trip

Disney last days are always sad, but you all certainly got a lot in!

CBR is probably my favorite moderate now. I'm with you in liking POFQ too, but i really like the rooms and food at CBR better. It will be great for you all to be able to use the gondola thingy (I can never remember the dang name) when you go in December too.

Isn't the Tables in Wonderland card great??? We've done one trip without it and I don't think I'd ever do that again

CBR is probably my favorite moderate now. I'm with you in liking POFQ too, but i really like the rooms and food at CBR better. It will be great for you all to be able to use the gondola thingy (I can never remember the dang name) when you go in December too.
I am excitied to try the gondola thingy! And the food at CBR was really good! Did you guys try the yuca hash?

I think I had almost made it through your first 2 days previously, and I'm through day 3 now :) Excited to have a couple more days to read about, I love your trip reports!

It's not on the website, I hope they still have it there. But it was a bubbling drink made with Lemonade, Boba Bubbles and Dry Ice.

I meant to look for these on our trip and completely forgot! I thought those sounded so fun.

While waiting for the car, Andy grabbed a couple photos of the ladies all dressed up.

Beautiful!

There was actually a bunch of people all waiting for an elevator and blocking Hook's way. And he just casually tapped the one guy on the sholder. It was pretty funny as the guy was super suprised to see a giant Hook behind him!

That would make for an interesting memory! Are those characters usually at the Contemporary?

But this was our view from our table, so not bad at all.

That is an awesome view! Do they play the music in the restaurant too or just outside?

The waiter came over and asked if we needed anything. And Gwen said that she was cold. And he said he had something for that!

He came back with two black shawls for them to wear. Which was much appriciated but they didn't really know how to wear it. Oye!

That was so nice of them to offer a shawl!

I swapped out the mashed potatoes with the Aged Gouda Macaroni and Cheese. And it was a VERY wise decision

That sounds amazing - gouda is probably my favorite cheese.

But then the waiter came over and talked up the kid dessert of sushi. And Gwen was sold!

She looks so happy!

We checked out the stuff in line.

I have been here twice and don't remember ever seeing this awesome laser gun!

they sent us to what I assume is the fast pass track / the new 3rd track area. I just loved the theming in this room! You really felt like you were toy size!

Never seen this room either... and we had a FP on our most recent trip, but they took us through a backstage area so I wonder if we skipped over it.

Something else I've never noticed! Now I'm really wishing I had finished your review before our most recent trip.

Haha this is an awesome picture - you and Andy look so into it but Gwen and Morgan look like this is no big deal :)

Beautiful!
thanks! One day your little ladies will be just as big! Enjoy them!

That would make for an interesting memory! Are those characters usually at the Contemporary?
Right? I think they were probably coming back from the Pirates Fireworks thing they do at the Contemporary. I think you meet Hook and have some snacks and then go out on a boat to watch the fireworks.

That is an awesome view! Do they play the music in the restaurant too or just outside?
They did! And honestly inside was just as good as outside. You can also eat there earlier in the day and come back to watch outside. Which I almost wish is what we did with the girls.

She looks so happy!
She was LITERALLY so excitied about this dessert. She talked about it forever.

I have been here twice and don't remember ever seeing this awesome laser gun!
Isn't it funny what we notice and don't.

Never seen this room either... and we had a FP on our most recent trip, but they took us through a backstage area so I wonder if we skipped over it.
Ugh, I just saw that they STILL haven't fix the fire curtain. What is up with Disney?!? This is terrible.

Haha this is an awesome picture - you and Andy look so into it but Gwen and Morgan look like this is no big deal :)
Ha! Just wait till the ride photo from this May trip!

I'm through day 4 now :) AK is my favorite park and I love reading about it!

And it was amazing seeing it so close!

We sat close on our last trip and loved seeing the characters and actor faces up close! It was a completely different show from the front.

I might have been more excitied than the girls to see Kevin.

We missed Kevin and I'm so sad!

BOMA is always a family favorite for us. We don't do it every trip but we do enjoy it.

We love Boma too! We missed it on our most recent trip but have eaten there twice before. It's definitely one we will go back to!

The ride was fun as always. But we got "stuck" where the shadow yeti is.

And well..... Gwen was was MAD!!!! Turns out the Yeti was there! And she was so mad and kept saying I lied to her. Oops!

Oh no! This is totally something I would have done to my daughters (and did with DD4 when I told her there was no witch at the end of 7DMT). So busted. At least it was the shadow yeti and not the real one? That would have been terrible. I got stuck briefly at the shadow yeti on our recent trip too.

I convinced Gwen to ride again some how. I told her I would tell her when to close her eyes for the Yeti. And We basically told Morgan she had to ride again. She was only worried about getting stuck.

I can't believe you got them on again! EE is amazing at night.

thanks! One day your little ladies will be just as big! Enjoy them!

That is so crazy to think about. All the more reason to take frequent trips to Disney!

They did! And honestly inside was just as good as outside. You can also eat there earlier in the day and come back to watch outside. Which I almost wish is what we did with the girls.

That is awesome! We did that once before we had kids, ate earlier in the evening and came back to watch outside, but I think we ended up on a different deck, not the one at the restaurant. We will need to go back there some day!

Ugh, I just saw that they STILL haven't fix the fire curtain. What is up with Disney?!? This is terrible.

Oh no, what happened to the curtain? I figured something was broken to be taking us outside. This was our first time with a FP for TSM with the newer queue.

I think I am almost caught up! On page 24 :) It's so fun that you got to meet others from the Disboards!

There was a lot of people still getting in, so we used the annual pass entance, which was awsome!

It was so painful to see the AP entrance with no lines on our most recent trip and not be able to use it because I'm the only one in my family with an AP. It seems like a great perk to skip the lines!

(she was moping because it was super crowded in the park)

I mope when the parks are super crowded too...

I love that you are holding onto your hat - my MIL lost her hat on this ride this year!

And then the guys in the 3rd row tried to splash the family members in the 2nd row. And instead got US wet!

Oh wow, that is so rude! It's one of those rides that is what you make of it and I would be so annoyed to be with people complaining about IASM. Never mind splashing water...

Turns out she reads here on the dis and reconized me from my trip reports!

How fun! I've always wondered if I would recognize people from their TRs.

Here is the newest version. I mean look how tiny they were the first time we went!!!!

I love this series of pictures! What a fun way to watch how much they have grown over the years.

Sooooo, this may be unpopular oppinion but I could do without Country Bears.

I'm with you! I tried to avoid it on our recent trip but got out-voted.

I did it! I am finally caught up :). I truly enjoyed your report!

After we finished our treats, we headed to Japan, with a quick pit stop in Morocco to us the bathroom.

It looks so empty at this time!

The lady had them each hold there pearl and make a wish before putting them in to the necklaces. They just really did a nice job of making it just a little extra special.

This sounds so special! I was relieved to see both got similar sized pearls :) this is definitely on my list to do when the girls are a little older.

Andy and I leave in 42 days for a short Adults only trip. And I am super excited to do Food and Wine and have a little get away from my kiddos.

How exciting!! I would love to do an adults only trip some day.

And the girls pizza and my pizza didn't show up till 6:40!!!!! A full half hour later!

This is just crazy. People want to eat together and 30 minutes between meals should have come with a big apology. This makes me not want to go back there.

They just said the same thing, well the food comes out when it is ready. We tried to explain that a full half hour for the pizza seemed silly. But they didn't seem to really care.

Yeah that makes no sense for a pizza at a pizza place to take that long.

The que moved fairly quickly and it is a fun que to walk through, so I didn't mind.

I’ve still never seen the Peter Pan queue! We have only ridden it on FP.

This has become a favorite for us. And especially with the choices in MK, has become a regular for most trips.

Jungle Navigation is a favorite of mine too! Three years in a row now... always fun and good food.

I needed to pick up our package from Hollywood Studios. Since this was the first time I had done this, I didn't know that it would take a whole day to show up. Which is good to know, basically you can't do it on your last day.

We just learned this too. They warned us we might not even get the item the next day when it was just before noon, but it was there the next day.

Poly: Our short stay here was really nice. But now that we have stayed at a few other deluxe resort, it isn't our favorite anymore.

Which is your favorite resort? Wilderness Lodge is high on my list but I haven’t been to all yet!

We sat close on our last trip and loved seeing the characters and actor faces up close! It was a completely different show from the front.
It really did feel like a different show! We loved it. We don't do either of the shows each trip, but when we do them we love them.

I can't believe you got them on again! EE is amazing at night.
I really don't know how I did. But EE at night is now there favorite.

That is so crazy to think about. All the more reason to take frequent trips to Disney!
It really is crazy to think about. And yes, totally. It is why we have some many trips this year. Morgan is making me try and hold on to her childhood right now! So I am all for going to Disney while htey are young!

Oh no, what happened to the curtain? I figured something was broken to be taking us outside. This was our first time with a FP for TSM with the newer queue.
I think it was faulty and just fell but they haven't raised it back up. It is literally just a thick curtain that divides the room to stop the fire from spreading. We walked right by it in August, and you could almost not realize that it wasn't to be there. they just need to pull it back up, or maybe they need to replace it? And I seriously can't believe it is still like that!

It was so painful to see the AP entrance with no lines on our most recent trip and not be able to use it because I'm the only one in my family with an AP. It seems like a great perk to skip the lines!
I wondered if they would let a whole family through. We were thinking of doing 1 annual pass next time to get the AP discounts and Photopass.

I love that you are holding onto your hat - my MIL lost her hat on this ride this year!
Oh no!

I did it! I am finally caught up :). I truly enjoyed your report!
YEAH!!! I am so glad you caught up. I know it is easy to fall behind sometimes.

This sounds so special! I was relieved to see both got similar sized pearls :) this is definitely on my list to do when the girls are a little older.
Def when your girls are older. They will appriciate it more.

This is just crazy. People want to eat together and 30 minutes between meals should have come with a big apology. This makes me not want to go back there.
It really was silly. I think if everyone orders Pizza it wouldn't be that bad. Mixing it up, messes them up.

Yeah that makes no sense for a pizza at a pizza place to take that long.
It also makes no sense to me, I would think that the pizza would be faster.

Which is your favorite resort? Wilderness Lodge is high on my list but I haven’t been to all yet!
At this point, it is a tie between Wilderness Lodge and Yacht Club. We haven't stayed at all of them yet either. But we fell in love with the Yacht Club on the 2 trips to come up!

wondered if they would let a whole family through. We were thinking of doing 1 annual pass next time to get the AP discounts and Photopass.

We tried last year and they said the majority of the party had to have an AP. Since it was just me, we didn’t push it and didn’t even try on this trip. Probably worth testing with a different CM!

At this point, it is a tie between Wilderness Lodge and Yacht Club. We haven't stayed at all of them yet either. But we fell in love with the Yacht Club on the 2 trips to come up!

We’ve never been to Yacht Club! The Boardwalk is high on my list to try just for the location.

We tried last year and they said the majority of the party had to have an AP. Since it was just me, we didn’t push it and didn’t even try on this trip. Probably worth testing with a different CM!
I bet in certain instances, and if you ask up front, most would let you in. But sometimes it isn't worth it. I get that.

We’ve never been to Yacht Club! The Boardwalk is high on my list to try just for the location.
The pool is amazing!!! We loved it. But I would wait till your girls are a little older, it is a huge area and alot of ground to watch them in. Andy and I are staying Boardwalk at the end of the month for just us, and I am looking forward to it. Boardwalk seems to be $$$$ yacht seems to be the cheapest of the 3 in that area there.

The pool is amazing!!! We loved it. But I would wait till your girls are a little older, it is a huge area and alot of ground to watch them in. Andy and I are staying Boardwalk at the end of the month for just us, and I am looking forward to it. Boardwalk seems to be $$$$ yacht seems to be the cheapest of the 3 in that area there.

That is good to know! We will save that one until they are older. It seems like a fun area to stay in!

I'm sorry I got behind but I really enjoyed your last day. I'm sorry you didn't like PORS. It's our favorite but we've only stayed in the mansion section. We've never really used the main pool much either. We did enjoy he pool at POFQ when we stayed there. You have made me excited for Skipper Canteen. We've never been but it's Danielle's choice. I'm so glad y'all enjoyed the dessert party. I'm happy to see some savory. There wasn't any when we went in 2018. We're doing the after party in December and I think I like the idea or not rushing too. BTMRR is the perfect ride to end your trip.

I'm going to head over to your new report.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!