A trip full of Triple Stay / Annual Pass / VIPassholder Fun - A Late Feb/Early March Trip

Day Four: FInding Nemo

We sat in line and had our snack. We didn't have to wait too long before they started letting people into the theater. I was able to finish my drink before going in, but the girls didn't finish the pretzel, so we tossed the cheese and I stashed the rest of the pretzel in my bag.

We were able to grab seats towards the front. We actually ended up on the other side of the row from the ropped off fast pass area. Which we were waiting the time came to try and get another FOP fast pass! It was literally as the show was starting. But I was able to get another Flight of Passage Fast Pass!

They weren't till 3:40 - 4:40, so we were going to have to fill some time. But it was time for the show!

And it was amazing seeing it so close!

Finding Nemo_Dory & Marlin

Finding Nemo_Shark

Finding Nemo Fish Tank

Finding Nemo Jellyfish

I think this show gets over shadowed by the Lion King Show. It is equally amazing and def worth seeing!

Finding Nemo Ohh Bubbles
The girls did really enjoy it.

Finding Nemo Bubbles
Bubbles!!!!

It was a great show, and there was def soem family members there for on of the CM performing. And at the end were VERY energetic and clapping. It was just a nice expierence all around.

After the show, Gwen needed to use the bathroom, so we did that and I checked wait times to see what we could do until FOP FP.

The girls love Primevil Whirl and it was 30 mintures. So that seemed doable and really we had the time, so why not. So, we got in line. I will say this line is NOT fun!

Dino-Rama Sign

Another one of my ceiling shots...
Primevil Whirl Ceiling

Primevil Whirl Ceiling

We probably waited the full 30 mintues. But we survived and were soon on the ride.

Primevil Whirl Up up up

Primevil Whirl_M&G
I think they girls tried to do the "Hands Up" Challange again but failed miserably on this ride.

We had fun on this ride. It is surprisingly fun. I mean it's not the most amazing ride but still fun.

After the ride, we peaked into the Dinnosaur Dump Shop. I think I might have taken Gwen AGAIN to the bathroom.

We ended up hanging out in there awhile. The girls found some crystals in there, and they spent a LONG time deciding which ones they wanted.

Ceiling in Dinnosaur Dump Shop
Another Celing shot! This one is super fun!

It was 2:30 by now, so we still had some time. We talked about what to do, and we decided to just head towards pandora, and maybe get a drink and just sit and relax unitl our fp time.

So, we started heading that way!

Up next, would we make any stops of the way?

Day Four: Our Journey from Dinoland to Pandoa

As we were walking over towards Pandora, We ran into the new Dance Party. I tried to get the girls to come over a dance but they weren't having it!

Meeko

Untitled
So, this was the best I got... Sigh

And then we moved on and almost immediatly ran into this new character!

Untitled
Kevin!!!

I might have been more excitied than the girls to see Kevin.

Untitled
I love this, just cause it is a small thing, but adds some fun to your day. Not everything needs to be a huge new ride, you know?

We watched Kevin for a little bit and then moved on. And stopped at the Tree of Life!

Family Photo_Tree of LIfe
We got in line to get our photo in front of the tree. There was only 1 family in front of us, so it wasn't bad.

Family Photo_AK Frame
Gwen was anti frame photo for some reason... :confused3

Family Photo_Animals!
And we got our first magic shot... EVER!

After this, Morgan made us PROMISE that we wouldn't stop until we were inside Pandora.

Up next, fun in Pandora!

Happy Sunday! We had a nice Saturday, hanging out with 2 of our good friends. So, today, we are relaxing. So, hopefully I can get a post or two in today!
Exact same thing going on down here this weekend!

She said she would ride it again. When we got off, I said that I didn't think I saw the Yeti. Whcih I did. I must have been so focused on Gwen that I didn't see it. So, Gwen said she would ride it again. Which was good, casue we wanted to try and come back tonight to ride at night.
Casey always gives me trouble about EE too. She doesn't like the Yeti or the backwards part, but we can usually coax her on it. Rockin Roller Coaster is a whole other story though

Himalayan Ghost
Snow Leopard Vodka, Guava and odwalla® Lemonade
Your drink sounds great, but I want the one behind it!!! Love me some gin!

It was literally as the show was starting. But I was able to get another Flight of Passage Fast Pass!

They weren't till 3:40 - 4:40, so we were going to have to fill some time. But it was time for the show!
Awesome!!! The FP game may be my favorite one in all of Disney world and thankfully it can often pay off.

We had fun on this ride. It is surprisingly fun. I mean it's not the most amazing ride but still fun.
I've still never ridden this. Pretty sure my stomach couldn't handle it!

As we were walking over towards Pandora, We ran into the new Dance Party. I tried to get the girls to come over a dance but they weren't having it!
I had no idea they had restarted this. Casey loved the old one but that was a few years ago. Not sure how she'd like it now.

Family Photo_Animals!
And one I've never seen. We never seem to gt Magic Shots either. Of course we barely use the PP photographers so that could be part of the problem

Your drink sounds great, but I want the one behind it!!! Love me some gin!
I don't know if I have tried that one.. Maybe next time!

I've still never ridden this. Pretty sure my stomach couldn't handle it!
It does whip you pretty good. But I know when it is coming so that seems to help.

And one I've never seen. We never seem to gt Magic Shots either. Of course we barely use the PP photographers so that could be part of the problem
We would never stop if Andy didn't suggest most times.

I do think the magic of Animal Kingdom is in the details all around the park! I love it.

Totally agree! There are so many details all around this park that are so neat to find and look at!

So, how did Gwen like it? She said she would ride it again. When we got off, I said that I didn't think I saw the Yeti. Whcih I did. I must have been so focused on Gwen that I didn't see it. So, Gwen said she would ride it again. Which was good, casue we wanted to try and come back tonight to ride at night.

Awesome news that she wants to go on Everest again! Love it and so different at night!

We also got the
Pink Lotus
Monin Wild Strawberry, Lychee and odwalla® Lemonade

for the girls to share. And proceeded to drink the whole thing while we waited to pay!

Nothing like the feeling of dropping money for something that the kids drink away in less than 10 seconds!

Day Four: Pandora

We made it into Pandora around 3:00, so we had a good 40 minutes before our fast pass.
Untitled

We headed over to Pongo Pongo to get yet another snack!

When we got over there, "this" guy came out.
Untitled

I went and got in line at Pongo Pongo while Andy and the girls watched. By the time I came back, Gwen had apparently talked sass to the guy and was basically apart of the show at that point!

I guess he asked Gwen if he looked like a good guy or a bad day. And she said Bad Guy. And he kept trying to convince her he was actually a good guy.

It def made the show funny! Gwen loved it. And she still talks about it!

Watching the "show" burned about 15 minutes. We took our treats and found a table to sit.

Untitled

Untitled
Morgan and Gwen both wanted there own
Night Blossom
layers of Apple and Desert Pear Limeade topped with Passion Fruit Boba Balls

And I of course I had to get my
Mo'ara Margarita
Sauza Conmemorativo Añejo Tequila with Strawberry and Blood Orange flavors topped with Strawberry Boba Balls

Untitled
I love this. I know some people don't like it because it is too sweet. but I love it. But I also only drink 1.

And I ordered Lumpia, as we had never tried on before. Our verdict on the Lumpia?
Pongu Lumpia
Pineapple Cream Cheese Spring Roll

It was ok. I didn't love it and I didn't hate it. And I think Morgan and Gwen thought the same.

Untitled
I took this picture when I was ordering the drinks. I liked that the taps were themed as well.

I also wanted to try the Cheeseburger pods, so while we were sitting, I mobile ordered a kids order, just so we could all get a small taste.

Cheeseburger Steamed Pod
Steamed Cheeseburger Pod stuffed with Ground Beef, Ketchup, Mustard, Pickle and Cheddar Cheese served with Vegetable Chips and Grapes and small Dasani® Bottled Water

Untitled

We split the 1 pod 4 ways. And it was ok. It was def fun for sure, but when we make it there for an actual meal, I will probably go with a bowl. I think we all felt the same. I loved the chips, but I love those sweet potatoe chips. And I think Gwen actually liked them as well.

Gwen needed to hit the bathroom as we were finishing up, so Andy took her while Morgan and I finished our drinks. We meet them by the trash can across from the fast pass entrance for FOP. What? Doesn't everyone meet there?

Untitled
Gwen didn't want to waste her bobba balls, so what does a good parent do?

Encourage her to chug her drink...

Untitled

Untitled
She was pretty please with herself...

Once Gwen was done, we used our Fast Passes and we soon in line!

Untitled

Untitled
It was a great flight again!

Untitled

After our second ride, it was time to head out of the park for dinner.

Up Next Dinner and our Evening fun!

Which we were waiting the time came to try and get another FOP fast pass! It was literally as the show was starting. But I was able to get another Flight of Passage Fast Pass!

How great! That is the best feeling when a hard to get one pops up as you are refreshing. It's like, "Oh my...did this actually just pop up." Then you frantically book it before it disappears or something!

I think this show gets over shadowed by the Lion King Show. It is equally amazing and def worth seeing!

Definitely a great show. And.....it's air conditioned really well, which is a nice bonus!

The girls love Primevil Whirl and it was 30 mintures. So that seemed doable and really we had the time, so why not. So, we got in line. I will say this line is NOT fun! We probably waited the full 30 mintues. But we survived and were soon on the ride.

Ok, this has nothing to do with Disney, but I'll tell anyway. I was on our school's senior trip a few weeks ago at Silver Dollar City in Branson, MO and they have a coaster like this that spins as it goes down the track and it's called the Time Traveler. Not only did it do what Primeval Whirl does, but it had three loops in it and some big drops. It was intense. I really liked it and was expecting something like this Disney Ride or ever the similar rides they have at Six Flags Parks, but it was way more of an intense coaster.

Ceiling in Dinnosaur Dump Shop
Another Celing shot! This one is super fun!

You were on your ceiling photo game today!

I love this, just cause it is a small thing, but adds some fun to your day. Not everything needs to be a huge new ride, you know?

So true! Some of our best memories over the years are the small things we came across and were unplanned.

We got in line to get our photo in front of the tree. There was only 1 family in front of us, so it wasn't bad.

Family Photo_AK Frame
Gwen was anti frame photo for some reason... :confused3

Hahaha!

Family Photo_Animals!

Wait, what??? Your first one ever?

How great! That is the best feeling when a hard to get one pops up as you are refreshing. It's like, "Oh my...did this actually just pop up." Then you frantically book it before it disappears or something!
I know! It's stressful!

Wait, what??? Your first one ever?
Yup, and have only gotten one other one since! I don't know, we must get the wrong Photo Pass CM's.

I went and got in line at Pongo Pongo while Andy and the girls watched. By the time I came back, Gwen had apparently talked sass to the guy and was basically apart of the show at that point!

I guess he asked Gwen if he looked like a good guy or a bad day. And she said Bad Guy. And he kept trying to convince her he was actually a good guy.

It def made the show funny! Gwen loved it. And she still talks about it!

That's an awesome story! I bet she had that guy's head spinning!

I also wanted to try the Cheeseburger pods, so while we were sitting, I mobile ordered a kids order, just so we could all get a small taste.

Cheeseburger Steamed Pod
Steamed Cheeseburger Pod stuffed with Ground Beef, Ketchup, Mustard, Pickle and Cheddar Cheese served with Vegetable Chips and Grapes and small Dasani® Bottled Water

Untitled

We split the 1 pod 4 ways. And it was ok. It was def fun for sure, but when we make it there for an actual meal, I will probably go with a bowl. I think we all felt the same. I loved the chips, but I love those sweet potatoe chips. And I think Gwen actually liked them as well.

I had the same thought when we tried it. It wasn't anything I'd run over here to get again, but it was good enough. I thought the dough was just a little overwhelming and doughy...if that makes any sense. What we did love here was the kids hot dog wrapped in the bread that was almost like a croissant type bread. It was awesome!

Day Four: "Folks, I took a wrong turn."

As we headed out of the park, we ended up walking along with Kevin Again!
Untitled

We headed out and found the bus to Animal Kingdom Lodge. We didn't wait too long as the line was kind of long already. We made sure to ask if we would be the first or second stop when we got on. Which I have now forgotten about.

But we headed out and were on our way, when the bus driver got on the speaker and said "Folks, I took a wrong turn." Morgan whipped her head around to me and the look on her face. oye! It was half REALLY? How could he do that and half Oh No we are going to be late. I re-assured her we were fine.

And we were.
Untitled
We were walking in here right at 5:00!

We took in the lobby as we headed down for dinner at BOMA! We checked in and waited. It was super chaotic, as the restaurant was literally just opening up.

We got to see the first family come into the restaurant, which they did a little announcement and walked them in. It was a nice little touch. We were seated shortly after that.

Our waiter, I will say was NOT great. It's not a hard job at the buffets, and he didn't really come around much to offer us drinks and what not. But he was fine. He took our drink orders and we headed up to the buffett!.

BOMA_Food
I think this was my first plate. Last time I really loved the curry soup that they had. But this one was different and while it was good it wasn't as good as the other one. And I always love the dips!

BOMA More Food
This was probably Andy's plate? Maybe? Or maybe my second plate? And I really don't know what any of that food is. Sorry...

BOMA Morgan's Plate
This was DEF Morgan's plate! She was a happy camper, she loves nice and red meat.

I don't have a picture of Gwen's plate, but she loaded hers with corn dog nuggets, bread and some fruit. She was also a happy camper as well.

Chakalaka, Whole Roasted Salmon, & Kokonut Rice
This was def my next plate/bowl. And this was the winner!!! The Salmon was sooo good. I really like it, and the Chakalaka we had joked about the name. But it was good. It was a tomato stew but wasn't too spicy, so if you don't like spice I would say def give it a try!

BOMA_Gwen and her "Starbucks"
Gwen asked for Milk and they gave it to her in a coffee cup. And she loved this!!! She called it her starbucks. I also think it was FULL of milk. Which that was a lot of milk.

Dinner was great. BOMA is always a family favorite for us. We don't do it every trip but we do enjoy it.

We all went up and got dessert.
BOMA Desserts
I took the brownie and put the vanilla icing stuff on it instead of the bread pudding. And it was my favorite! I have to say, I am not a fan of the zebra domes! I dont' like the alchol taste in my desserts! Everytime we are here, I try it and everytime, meh.

While eating dessert, we talked about whether we wanted to go back to Animal Kingdom or not. We decided to give it a try. So, we headed back to the buses.

We were at the bus stop at 6:20 and saw this:
Wait times to go back

Waiting for the Bus
The girls did some more journalling while we waited.

Rivers of Light started at 7:15 tonight, and our goal was to ride Everest while that was going on.

We got to the park a little before 7:00. We saw no one at the Big Lion King Frame, so we made a quick pit stop to get some photos.

Family Photo_Lion King Frame

Lion King Frame_M&G Grrrr

We headed in and started speed walking to the back of the park.

Mickey Leaves
We spotted this near Flame Tree BBQ. And stopped only long enough to take a quick pic.

We got to Everest at 7:10 and there got in line. There was practically no one in line.
Yeti Picture
We were walking through the que so fast, that most of my pictures are blurry!

Yeti Brand_Morgan
Morgan apparently endorces the Yeti Brand!

Ready to Ride Everest!
And we were ready to ride at 7:19!

The ride was fun as always. But we got "stuck" where the shadow yeti is.

And well..... Gwen was was MAD!!!! Turns out the Yeti was there! And she was so mad and kept saying I lied to her. Oops! And Morgan got freak'ed out by sitting for awhile. ANd then she didn't want to ride again.

I convinced Gwen to ride again some how. I told her I would tell her when to close her eyes for the Yeti. And We basically told Morgan she had to ride again. She was only worried about getting stuck.

So, we headed back in the que. We walked through the que again, and got on for our second ride at 7:31!
Everest at Night
You can see that both of them were a little more nervous this time around.

It was good that we did it again, cause I think they both enjoyed it the second time around!

We decided that was enough Everest fun. As ROL was over and everyone was streaming into the ride.

And headed toward dino land to try and ride Primevil Whirl again. Gwen pit stopped at the bathroom on the way.

ROL Turtle
We saw one of the floats going back as we walked over the bridge.

Dinoland at Night
We made it over to the ride at 7:40 and got in line. There must have been a little bit of the wai, because the girls wanted to ride a second time, and we had to run down the LONG exit and get back in line right before 8:00.

Andy decided to sit out the second time, so, me and the girls went by ourselves.

Primevil Whirl at Night
We were the 3rd to last people to ride the ride. Which the girls thought was super fun!

Primevil Whirl at Night
The girls loved it! And loved the experience at night.

Chester & Hesters at Night
Dinoland was DEAD! There was no one in the area. And they were def trying to clear the area.

We slowly headed out of the park. When we got to the front, they were still doing the Tree of Life show, so we stopped and watched a little of it before heading out completly.

Tree of Life at Night

We headed out with the mass of people who were watching the Tree of LIfe Show and found our bus. A bus showed up and we were THE LAST family to get on. Morgan wasn't happy with it but I wanted to get home and we didn't know how long it would be till the next bus!

Morgan was exhasuted. And cried while she changed. Oye. She was exhausted, it had been a long day. We let the girls watch a little tv to un wind and then it while I tried to get us packed up. Then it was lights out!

Up next, the girls version of the day!

Day Four: Gwen's Version

Now that I'm up, let's see what tink gave us. Pins adn more pins. You know that we got dressed, do hair, sunscreen on. Put our bands on then go. Again I'm lazy...

First Flight of Passage

And folks that is the end of Gwen's amazing journally skills. She gave up after this.

Man you are busting out the updates!

Untitled

Oh I can only imagine the sass that this entailed!!!

And I ordered Lumpia, as we had never tried on before. Our verdict on the Lumpia?
Pongu Lumpia
Pineapple Cream Cheese Spring Roll

It was ok. I didn't love it and I didn't hate it. And I think Morgan and Gwen thought the same.
I still have to try this cause there is very little you can fry up in spring roll form that I wouldn't love.

Untitled

The bowls are definitely the way to go. These are definitely interesting but not even in the same stratosphere as the bowls.

Chug-a-lug Chug-a-lug

BOMA More Food
This was probably Andy's plate? Maybe? Or maybe my second plate? And I really don't know what any of that food is. Sorry...
Lettuce!!! I spy lettuce at 11 o'clock :earboy2:

BOMA_Gwen and her "Starbucks"
Gwen asked for Milk and they gave it to her in a coffee cup. And she loved this!!! She called it her starbucks. I also think it was FULL of milk. Which that was a lot of milk.
She seems quite proud of her starbucks!

And well..... Gwen was was MAD!!!! Turns out the Yeti was there! And she was so mad and kept saying I lied to her. Oops! And Morgan got freak'ed out by sitting for awhile. ANd then she didn't want to ride again.
Yikes! Been there but glad you could get them on a second time. I'll never understand why the second time is harder than the first.

Whaaat??? First ever?? It's a cute one I've never had before, it's usually simba/timon/pumbaa in a pile like that. Cute!

47988132261_41058e3d1e_z.jpg

this is pretty with the sun shining through

I love this frame, it's so pretty!

Day Four: Morgan's Version

Today we rushed out of the house. I mean hotel. This was because we didn't want to be late for our flight of passage fast pass. Luckily we made it just in time. We only had a few minutes left!

After that we did the Safari and saw alot of baby animals. Then we used our last fast pass on Exhibition Everest. Once we were done with that, we saw the finding nemo show.

By the time that was over, my mom had gotten us a fast pass for flight of passage. The only problem was that it was in an hour. So, we did Primevil Whirl. But we still had an hour. So we shaved by the time. When we were done, we had about half an hour.

We started walking back to flight of passage when a guy in a robot suit. Which was cool. Half way through he asked Gwen if he was a bad or good guy. She said bed. For the rest of the show he kept saying still a bad guy to Gwen and she kept saying yes.

Anyway, after that we drank some bubble drinks, then we did flight of passage. After that we went to BOMA for dinner which was very good.

After that we got a bus after dinner back to Animal Kingdom. SO, we could go on Everest again. It turns out that we did it twice puls we did Primival Whirl twice.

After that we waited for a bus. Unfortantly, we got on the first one. After that horrible ride we all colapsed in bed then to sleep!

Lettuce!!! I spy lettuce at 11 o'clock :earboy2:
Ha! True!

The bowls are definitely the way to go. These are definitely interesting but not even in the same stratosphere as the bowls.
I did want to try a bowl but we were headed to BOMA shortly. One of these days!

Man you are busting out the updates!
I know! I took advantage of the quiet day today.

Whaaat??? First ever?? It's a cute one I've never had before, it's usually simba/timon/pumbaa in a pile like that. Cute!
We never purchased Memory Maker before. But with the Annual Passes, it was new to us. And Andy LOVED it! So, much that he was talking about one us us getting an annual pass going forward to get discounts and photo pass!

But we headed out and were on our way, when the bus driver got on the speaker and said "Folks, I took a wrong turn." Morgan whipped her head around to me and the look on her face. oye! It was half REALLY? How could he do that and half Oh No we are going to be late. I re-assured her we were fine.

How do you get lost going from Animal Kingdom to Animal Kingdom Lodge. That's got to be the easiest route those drivers have! haha

And I always love the dips!

I can't believe you went to Animal Kingdom Lodge without dinner being at Sanaa or at least having a pre-dinner appetizer bread service at Sanaa!

BOMA Desserts
I took the brownie and put the vanilla icing stuff on it instead of the bread pudding. And it was my favorite! I have to say, I am not a fan of the zebra domes! I dont' like the alchol taste in my desserts! Everytime we are here, I try it and everytime, meh.

Those desserts look good, especially the one with the vanilla sauce you made! We've never tried the Zebra Domes. We went there one time after dinner at Sanaa and wanted to try them at The Mara, but they were out when we got there and said they weren't going to get anymore that day.

The ride was fun as always. But we got "stuck" where the shadow yeti is.

Uh-oh...I saw where this was going before I even read the next paragraph.

So, we headed back in the que. We walked through the que again, and got on for our second ride at 7:31!

Wow, you got her to go again. That's a win for sure!!

We headed out with the mass of people who were watching the Tree of LIfe Show and found our bus. A bus showed up and we were THE LAST family to get on. Morgan wasn't happy with it but I wanted to get home and we didn't know how long it would be till the next bus!

That is a bad feeling knowing you have to stand the entire way back, but I always think it's still better than waiting 15-20 more minutes for another bus completely.

I completely agree with you on the Nemo show. Everyone talks about FotLK but Nemo is excellent.

Great FP work! That's quite a pick up.

I'm impressed that you got the girls bag on EE after being stuck a bit. That would have made me nervous, to be honest. I have no desire to be walked off from the top of a roller coaster.

Looks like a successful day in DAK! Was there a specific time drop for FOP? I know theres one for SDD usually but I wasn't sure if there was one for FOP!

I need to try Boma again, its probably been 10 years since I've eaten there!

Morgan must have really hated that bus ride home lol even made it into her journal!

I do think the magic of Animal Kingdom is in the details all around the park! I love it.

Agreed! So many people overlook them!

So, Gwen said she would ride it again. Which was good, casue we wanted to try and come back tonight to ride at night.

Yayy Gwen!

It was 12:30, so I figured it was ok to get my favorite drink!
Himalayan Ghost
Snow Leopard Vodka, Guava and odwalla® Lemonade

I love that drink! Acceptable any time of day in my book :rotfl:

It was literally as the show was starting. But I was able to get another Flight of Passage Fast Pass!

Awesome!

I might have been more excitied than the girls to see Kevin.

Ahh Kevin! I hope to see her on our June trip!

Wow! How is that possible lol!

:rotfl:
Mo'ara Margarita
Sauza Conmemorativo Añejo Tequila with Strawberry and Blood Orange flavors topped with Strawberry Boba Balls

Yum! I love this one too!

Gwen didn't want to waste her bobba balls, so what does a good parent do?

You were just being economical :rotfl:

took the brownie and put the vanilla icing stuff on it instead of the bread pudding. And it was my favorite! I have to say, I am not a fan of the zebra domes

Love Boma! The brownie with vanilla icing on it sounds delicious. I'm not a fan of Zebra Domes either.

Oh no! Glad they were able to get over it and ride again!

Day Four: Gwen's Version

Now that I'm up, let's see what tink gave us. Pins adn more pins. You know that we got dressed, do hair, sunscreen on. Put our bands on then go. Again I'm lazy...

First Flight of Passage

:rotfl:This was literally me trying to keep a journal as a kid!

After that we waited for a bus. Unfortantly, we got on the first one. After that horrible ride we all colapsed in bed then to sleep!

She really was mad about that bus ride!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!