A trip full of Triple Stay / Annual Pass / VIPassholder Fun - A Late Feb/Early March Trip

Awesome- thank you for sharing! I've watched youtube reviews of the new food options there and they all sounded great. If you liked it enough to stay there for 2 more trips, that sounds good to me!
Let me know how you guys like it after you stay there!

Wow, Gwen is your Mini Me!! She looks so much like you.
She may look like me but she has my husbands personality.

Gwen really liked this metal ball pit.
Space Mountain_Ball Pit
She said she wanted to jump in it.
Me too Gwen, me too....

First off, we tried to squeeze all of in one! And it was HOT!!! We did the one that was like a traditional photo booth strip. And when they finally showed up in our account, they were just the photos. :( boo. And it took like 3 days for them to show up for some reason.
Boo! I was super disappointed too that they don't show up in photo strips. :(

Morgan jumped in and screamed. I guess it wasn't heated like the main pool. Ha!
:rotfl2:

They clean up nicely. Morgan almost didn't have a dress to wear. The dress that I packed her was from last summer and it didn't fit AT ALL!!!!
So cute! :)

Actually, I lied... I swapped out the mashed potatoes with the Aged Gouda Macaroni and Cheese. And it was a VERY wise decision... It was the highlight for me. Soooo rich and creamy. Yum. And that square dish really would have been a meal for me normally but I had beef as well! the Beef was cooked to how we like it and was really good. But it was beef. I did enjoy it alot but that mac n cheese stole the show.
Yum!!! Actually the whole meal looks delicious. I really need to eat there some day!

I have my last picture from BOG at 1:45 and this picture of us ready to load was 2:00 on the dot. So, not bad at all!

Very good timing.

And of course a slightly silly one!

Very silly!

It's not on the website, I hope they still have it there. But it was a bubbling drink made with Lemonade, Boba Bubbles and Dry Ice.

This drink sounds so fun. Hopefully it's till there.

I do think that this might be my favorite moderate pool. I love that there are two slides and the theming is great!

This pool does look really cool.

40414922203_86dce2eb60_z.jpg

The girls look lovely and so grown up.

As we were leaving the room, I asked if the girls wanted there sweaters that I packed them. They both said no. (Remember that)

Oh no!

But this was our view from our table, so not bad at all.

Wonderful view!

He came back with two black shawls for them to wear. Which was much appriciated but they didn't really know how to wear it. Oye!

This is so nice.

Andy ordered Morgan a Shirley Temple, which I don't think she has had before.
Untitled

Danielle still gets Shirley Temples when she can.

Gwen ordered the very gourmet Kids Pizza...

Perfect for Gwen.

But she dug in and loved it.

Morgan is doing lots of growing up. I'm glad she enjoyed her beef.

Actually, I lied... I swapped out the mashed potatoes with the Aged Gouda Macaroni and Cheese. And it was a VERY wise decision... It was the highlight for me.

This sound delicious!

Grilled Pork Tenderloin
Goat Cheese Polenta, Crimini Mushroom-Tomato Ragu, Zinfandel Glaze

He LOVED this. He raved at how good it was.

Andy's pork looks really good too.

California Grill Signature Puffed Rice Sushi
That is all there is for the description, but it was made with rice krispee treats, fruit roll ups and candy. He had kid chop sticks with special holders to make it easier for kids to use. Gwen loved all of it. There was melted cholate to dip the sushi in, along with white chocolate Wasabi and ginger. It was a very fun presentation. And Gwen perked up ALOT when this came out.

I can see why Gwen liked it.

The waiter described it as a volcano cake, and Morgan was sold!

That would sell me too.

Morgan Tired
Morgan may or may not have fallen asleep on the bench while waiting.

Poor Morgan. That doesn't look very comfortable. She must be like Danielle and be able to sleep anywhere.

Day Two: Gwen's Version - Second half of the day

We went to a quote unquote fancy restaurant. It was cold but it had candy sushi! We called an uber to go back. We go to bed. Good Night.

:)

He He He! I got bored so I drew that. Do you see what it is

Very cute recap!

Day Two: Morgan's Version - Second half of the day

When we were finally done we got started on our adventure to Space Mountain. After we got there we used our fast pass to go the front in no time. It was amazing. I love it. After we decided to go back to the hotel to swim. We ended up waiting awhile. In fact between the wait time and the handycap lady getting on teh bus. I was all caught up.
(think she means with writting this stuff) When we got back we got our swim suits on and went to the pool.

Me and Gwen slide down the slides two times. Eventually we went to the pool that was right next to our hotel. After swimming we got ready to go to dinner. Once we were there we had to wait to sit down. Then we watched the fireworks from the restaurant. It was cool.

After dinner and dessert we had the most chatty driver on teh way back and Gwen loved him. When we got back I collapsed in the bed and fell asleep.

Lots of detail in Morgan's recap.

Sounds like a nice afternoon in MK and at the pool!

Aww the girls look so cute in their dinner dresses!

Glad you were able to see the fireworks from CG- the view from your table was pretty good!

Wow that was nice of the waiter to bring shawls for the girls!

Sounds like your entrees were delicious! And the desserts the girls ordered look good as well.

I lost some quotes on my phone. I had the same problem with the photobooths. The photo strip just showed up as individual pictures. The single photo side came with the frame, though.

Great view!

I said we should have given her dessert first. It would have been a much more enjoyable dinner.

To be fair, that would be true for just about every meal I've ever had with my kids.

The waiter came over and asked if we needed anything. And Gwen said that she was cold. And he said he had something for that!

He came back with two black shawls for them to wear. Which was much appriciated but they didn't really know how to wear it. Oye!
That was nice! My mom always ends up sitting under a vent and getting cold!

Actually, I lied... I swapped out the mashed potatoes with the Aged Gouda Macaroni and Cheese. And it was a VERY wise decision... It was the highlight for me. Soooo rich and creamy. Yum. And that square dish really would have been a meal for me normally but I had beef as well! the Beef was cooked to how we like it and was really good. But it was beef. I did enjoy it alot but that mac n cheese stole the show.

And I actually had some sort of balsmic carrots. They were actually really good as well, I just didn't have enough room in my stomach for them.
Yum! All of your food sounds so yummy!

Will do! I'm going to try to do a TR for it even though the last two times I tried I never finished them lol. I'm doing better with the PTR so far though so here's hoping I can finally do it!
I went over and am following your pre-trip report. I started getting caught up but have some more to read. And def! I love reading everyone's party.

Boo! I was super disappointed too that they don't show up in photo strips. :(
I know! Boo.

Poor Morgan. That doesn't look very comfortable. She must be like Danielle and be able to sleep anywhere.
Morgan usually can't but she was done. And I felt that way myself as well!

The girls look lovely and so grown up.
Thanks! I may need some advise on how best to handle them grown up!

Very good timing.
I always feel like things take forever and then I look at my time stamps and it usually ins't that bad.

Glad you were able to see the fireworks from CG- the view from your table was pretty good!
It was! We lucked out!

To be fair, that would be true for just about every meal I've ever had with my kids.
Ha! Right?! They were just so tired and swimming in the afternoon was fun but it wasn't nesisarily relaxing...

That was nice! My mom always ends up sitting under a vent and getting cold!
That would be Morgan with her luck!

Gwen and Morgan remind me SO much of me and my sister lol especially when you read their diary entries we could have honestly written them. Especially Gwen drawing a smiley face because she got bored lol thats totally something Calista would do!

I'm glad your Cali Grill dinner turned around to be a great meal!! Its so hard to pick a dinner time because of the fireworks but I agree I feel like its hard when they are going off as you are just getting there! It used to be easier to time when Wishes would go off later!

Your meals all look fabulous and Gwen's candy sushi looked so fun! What a great night!

Magic Kingdom_7DMT_Feb 23rd_01
Now that we have photopass qith our annual pass, I think we need to step up our game.
It's a great perk, isn't it?! :thumbsup2

The dry Ice made the boba balls float around and the lemonade bubble like a hot tub.
How cool! I'd never heard of these before.

I was waiting for Morgan to come down and watched this poor Brazilian Mom yelling at her kid to get of the pool. And the kid just completly ignoring her. Glad to see that kids are the same in ALL countries! ;)
:rotfl:

Morgan jumped in and screamed.
So I guess it was no longer the Quiet Pool :laughing:

Beautiful girls! :goodvibes

Not a bad view at all :wizard: If only every meal could have that view!

It's not on the website, I hope they still have it there. But it was a bubbling drink made with Lemonade, Boba Bubbles and Dry Ice.
Looks like a fun drink!

I do think that this might be my favorite moderate pool. I love that there are two slides and the theming is great!
The pool looks amazing!

Morgan jumped in and screamed. I guess it wasn't heated like the main pool. Ha!
Oh no! It looks like a really nice pool though.

While waiting for the car, Andy grabbed a couple photos of the ladies all dressed up.
Don't they look sweet!!

There was actually a bunch of people all waiting for an elevator and blocking Hook's way. And he just casually tapped the one guy on the sholder. It was pretty funny as the guy was super suprised to see a giant Hook behind him!
Hilarious!!

We were able to walk all the way down to get a spot that the girls could see.
Love watching from the deck at CG!

That mac'n'cheese looks amazing!

Goat Cheese Polenta, Crimini Mushroom-Tomato Ragu, Zinfandel Glaze
That was my meal at our first CG dinner back in 2009 and it was incredible!!

But then the waiter came over and talked up the kid dessert of sushi. And Gwen was sold!
She is looking pretty pleased with herself!

It was a Mad Hatter Tea and was very nice way to finish off the meal.
That is a lovely tea. What a great meal and evening out!

I was waiting for Morgan to come down and watched this poor Brazilian Mom yelling at her kid to get of the pool. And the kid just completly ignoring her. Glad to see that kids are the same in ALL countries! ;)
:laughing: It is always nice to see other kids mis-behaving the way ours sometimes do! It reminds me of our stay a few years back at the Beach Club. Steve and Ricky were at HS and I'd stayed back at the resort to swim with Chris. Eventually we needed to get out of the pool and get ready to meet the guys for dinner but Chris would NOT get out. I got out; dried off; sat for a bit. Kept telling him to get out. A bit more forceful each time lol. Finally I said I was going back to the room and I'd see him later and he STILL didn't get out :furious: This older couple next to me were hysterical. I finally had to be a bit louder and he got it!

Aw that's nice! I haven't heard of that being done before. Glad you enjoyed your meal and you did have a nice view. We've only been there once but I liked the view also.

I stopped getting notifications for this TR!! I just caught back up here :) You California Grill dinner looked so nice! I think Jimmy is old enough now where we could try that out on a future trip. Hopefully I'll be seeing you soon!!!!

Hi Everyone!!!

We are back from our quick birthday trip for Morgan. We had a great time and got to meet some of you even! I do plan to do a trip report but I def think I will wait till I complete this one first. I tried doing 2 at the same time and I always left one hanging. So, without further ado, let's kick off Day Three!

Day Three: Hollywood Studios

Today Hollywood Studios had Extra Magic Hours, and I had swapped days so we could take advantage of them. Califorinia Grill kept us out later than I had planned but we were going to still try and make it for at least part of time. Would we make it?

Day Three Plans
Here is our cheat sheet for the day. (Which by the way, I didn't make for this past trip, and I missed them so much! I can never remember what time our fast passes are)

I set my phone alarm for 7:00 AM and we said we would just see how fast or not we could get moving. When it went off, we were all SUPER tired! The alarm woke Morgan up and she wasn't too happy about it. But Gwen slept right through the alarm.

But we got Gwen up and they checked out there Tinkerbell Gifts.
Tinkerbell Gifts for Day 2
Toy Story Shirts for Everyone! Morgan's is the Jesse one on the far left and I was worried that it was too slim cut. So, I had grabbed another shirt at Target right before we left. Morgan elected to wear that one instead.

We managed to get out of the room at 7:30 but just missed a bus by a minute or two. We waited till almost 8:00 to get the next bus. Morgan did more journalling while we waited. We finally made it to the park about 8:10 - 8:15. So, we at least made it while EMH was still going on.... The good part was that at that point there was no lines at security or getting into the park.

Hollywood Studios
We had made it! We headed straight to Toy Storyland!

Toy Story Land
This was the girls first look at the area. So, we tried not to just rush to a ride. The line for Slinky Dog was 85 mintures and went all the out of the land.

We actually crossed over the Slinky Dog Line to get a picture with the photopass CM.
Toy Story Land Family Pic
There was no wait, I don't think people even noticed that he was there with the line in the way.

And then we headed in!!
Exploring
The girls really loved all of it! We tried to let the girls check it all out while we slowly made our way over to Aliens'

Andy
Andy requested his picture in front of the temp wall right by Aliens' cause you know, it's his name...

Wait time at Aliens
Apparently we made it to Alien's at 8:31! The sign said 20 minutes, and that we fine with us. And I believe we waited exactly that.

We checked out the stuff in line.
Aliens Gun
I loved the giant buzz lightyear gun.

Trying to turn the wheel
There was some spinny looking things that the girls tried to turn but I don't think they worked. Just looked like you could.

Slinky Dog
We got a glimse at Slinky Dog while we waited!

Shoot Off Slinky
At one point you are right by where Slinky Dog re-launches, which is kind of cool.

Also, while we waited, I started a mobile order for some breakfast at Woody's Lunch Box after we got off the ride.

The wait wasn't too bad. And soon enough we were spinning with some Aliens!
Aliens

ceiling
I think I thought I was going to take pictures of all of the ceilings.... You can guess whether that happened with other rides or not.

Pizza Planet
It's literally a Pizza Planet!!!

Alien Driver
Our Lift Driver for the ride!

Morgan and Gwen
Morgan and Gwen always have a good time on the ride, for sure.

The Claw
I love the Alien in the claw! We enjoyed the ride, for sure. I feel like the Mader version in California Adventure whipped more but I am not sure. It is a fun ride but not mind blowing, you know?

I was glad we got to ride it before the line got longer.

We got off the ride and I clicked "I'm Here" on our mobile order. I headed over to wait for the food while Andy took the girls over to the restroom.

Baby Bell Green Army Man
I hung out with this guy while I waited. Which was not long at all. Maybe 2 -3 Minutes...

Pop Tart
The girls both requested a Raspberry Tart
Raspberry Lunch Box Tart
Raspberry Marmalade stuffed Pastry coated in a Strawberry Fondant and Crispy Pearls
They both seemed to like it and did not want to share.

Tater Tot Eggs
Andy and I split the Breakfast Bowl.
Breakfast Bowl
Hearty portion of Potato Barrels smothered in Smoked Brisket Country Gravy, Scrambled Eggs and a sprinkling of Green Onions

This was SOOOOOO good! The gravy was delish, the tots were cooked , yum! Morgan had a little as well.

Cold Brew Joffrey's Coffee® - French Roast
Artisan Roasted Coffee Beans blended with flavors of Chocolate with a Smoky finish featuring Joffrey's Coffee® perfectly steeped in water at cool temperatures for an extended period of time to create a smooth cup of Cold Brew Coffee
I also ordered Andy an Iced Coffee since we left the room so quickly , he didn't have time for a coffee.

I decided to try soemthing else...
Adult Lemoneade
The Adult Lemonade. Yum!!!!

Grown-Up's Lemonade
Three Olives Cherry Vodka, odwalla® All-Natural Lemonade and Black Cherry Purée

I loved it. Andy did not, he said it tasted like NyQuil. But he doesn't like anything cherry flavored...

We sat and enjoyed our food for a tiny bit. Gwen wanted to sit in the Baby Bel seats but they were taken.

It was about 9:00 by now. I said that we needed to get in line for Toy Story Mania before the rest of the guests come. So, we got up and headed to the line. At firest we got in the Woody and Jessie line, but realized our mistake pretty quickly. And got in the right area. We got in the line at 9:01 and literally as we were passing under the sigh, they were changing the time to 45 minutes. I figured that would give Andy and I time to finish our drinks...

Would we wait the whole 45 mintures? Would we finish our drinks in time?

Up Next more Hollywood Studios Fun!

We finally made it to the park about 8:10 - 8:15. So, we at least made it while EMH was still going on.... The good part was that at that point there was no lines at security or getting into the park.
Good for you all!!! We have never seen a morning extra magic hour. Heck we've never seen a rope drop. Hoping maybe we can pull of a few in August though so we can rest when its the heat of the afternoon.

Andy
Andy requested his picture in front of the temp wall right by Aliens' cause you know, it's his name...
I never would have known :P

The Claw
I love the Alien in the claw! We enjoyed the ride, for sure. I feel like the Mader version in California Adventure whipped more but I am not sure. It is a fun ride but not mind blowing, you know?
We've only rode this once and I certainly did not pick up on all the details you all did. I'll have to be much more observant next time.

Adult Lemoneade
The Adult Lemonade. Yum!!!!

Grown-Up's Lemonade
Three Olives Cherry Vodka, odwalla® All-Natural Lemonade and Black Cherry Purée

I loved it. Andy did not, he said it tasted like NyQuil. But he doesn't like anything cherry flavored...
Who doesn't need a little nyquil vodka at 9 am. You give me Mom goals :drinking1

Your breakfast looks delish! My plan was to grab breakfast from there while we waited for Woody and Jessie. Unfortunately, it was raining that morning. No character meets in TSL meant no Woody's breakfast for me. The adult lemonade sounds just my style, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!