A Truly WILD Proposal Trip!

i was following your PTR and was waiting for your TR to start!!! mostly just waiting to see the big question! :goodvibes

You're going to have to be patient through a couple days of updates then. :thumbsup2 Thank you for following along!

wow 3 rides on TSM that early is great! Glad you trip is going well so far - sounds like you are getting a ton done!

I know! I was very surprised with how much we were able to do this morning. The parks were pretty dead the whole trip which was great. Thanks for following along!

AHH I love the Carl and Ellie shirts, too great!

Looks like you guys are having so much fun. Be Our Guest is definitely more about the experience than the food in my opinion (Beauty and the Beast is my favorite too!). Can't wait to hear about the rest of your adventures!

aka Lunch, and we go crazy with PP+

We left off with us getting off Tower of Terror and us starting to get hungry. Well the timing could not have been more perfect because the first showing of Beauty and the Beast was coming up soon! This was a show that Hannah really wanted to see last time and I didn't do a good job of getting us to see it. So, I KNEW this time it was our #1 priority for our Hollywood Studios day. But first, LUNCH at Fairfax Faire.

d7zWExV.jpg

I had the Bacon, Macaroni, Truffle Oil Hot Dog and it was pretty darn good and VERY filling if I do say so myself.​

3OabjzP.jpg

Hannah had this salad that had chili in it. She said it was very good. I can't remember the name of it though.

As Hannah was finishing up her salad I decided to run over to Tower of Terror and get us Fastpasses for when we would get out of the show and then we headed in!

FCjLhB8.jpg

As you can see we got pretty good seats! :thumbsup2

When the show was over we still had a few minutes before our FP for Tower of Terror was available so we decided to walk down Sunset and Hollywood BLVD to get some PP+ pictures done. To some pretty good results I think.

wNIZ2Qg.jpg

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

MBiO4Xi.jpg

This is one of my favorites from the whole trip. The lighting and everything just worked out perfectly!​

McPJySg.jpg

I like this one a lot too because it plays off of our UP! themed shirts very well.​

Once we got done hamming it up for the camera our FP was ready! We headed back down Sunset BLVD towards Tower of Terror. This time the on ride photo actually worked out for us!

8OjTKyS.jpg

Ceremonial picture of our FP before we use it.​

QkGu4NN.jpg

This is a REALLY good on ride photo of us. We specifically asked for the front row this time to make sure we got a good one. Not only that, but the people in the row behind us always crack me up!

At this point in the day we had gotten pretty much all of the main rides done and it was still early afternoon. We needed to decide on a game plan and move forward from here since we had dinner reservations somewhere else in the World. (She didn't know where). But that will come to you in the NEXT update!

aka. We finish Hollywood Studios and Dinner at JIKO!

Since we were in the area of Rockin' Rollercoaster we decided to head over there and see what the wait was so we could maybe ride it again before we headed out to do the rest of the park. Lo and behold, it was a walk on! So, of course we hopped in line!

8S8m7oy.jpg

We asked for the front row this time since the wait was so low.​

Since that rounded out all of the major attractions we figured we better head over to Muppetvision and do the Great Movie ride on our way. As we were on our way though I spotted Stitch out of the corner of my eye with a very small line. Stitch is one of my favorite characters, so we decided to stop for pictures!

DJ754q7.jpg

There we are, being awkward in pictures with characters again because we don't know what we're supposed to do! :rotfl2:

After meeting with Stitch we hopped in the walk on line for Great Movie Ride. The line was so short they were not really even stopping people in the 'movie' area where you wait. We had some pretty decent hosts, but to be honest it was more fun to watch the host in the vehicle behind us go through the motions when they had no one in their vehicle! :rotfl:

We left Muppetvision for last. I don't think it was on purpose as the Muppets are one of our favorite things that we share together. Especially after the latest movie with Marshal from "How I Met Your Mother" we have really just re-fallen in love with them. My favorites are the two old guys.

"Think we have time to go to the bathroom before the next show?"

"No you idiot, we're bolted to the seats!" :lmao:

We decided to head out of the park early as we had done pretty much everything we had wanted to do. It was only abour 3 or 4 in the afternoon and we didn't have dinner reservations until 6:30p but I figured if we could get back to the hotel taking a shower and getting some rest would be a good idea before our dinner at Jiko! On our way out however we decided to stop for a couple more PP+ pictures.

weWcKmd.jpg

I just really like the whole "Picture frame" concept.​

mwvF1Jx.jpg

This was out front of Hollywood Studios. We had no idea he was going to add in Mike. That was a great surprise!​

After some relaxing, showering, and getting ready for dinner it was time for Jiko! I was very excited and nervous about this dinner as it was something that I had never tried before and even though it had great reviews I was worried the flavors wouldn't be my kind of thing. Let me tell you, it was AWESEOME!

1BppQis.jpg

The view out the window we sat next to.​

EZmBFD9.jpg

I had the scallops. They were crazy tender. Easily the best scallops I've ever had. Even the greens on top I ate most of even though I'm not a huge vegetable fan.​

CsfFWOW.jpg

Hannah had the lamb which was amazingly tender. She let me try a bite and it made me wish I would have gotten it instead.

2xsuFbb.jpg

For desert we had the Kenyan coffee creme brulee. Let me tell you, the little cinnamon donuts with the vanilla bean dip really stole the show on this one. I found myself pouring the extra vanilla bean dip into the creme brulee it was so tasty!​

At this point Jiko had become easily the best meal I had ever had at Disney World. Sure I haven't eaten at places like Victoria and Alberts or even California Grill yet, but still. The last time Hannah and I had come to Disney I decided to have us try something new at Coral Reef and that had become my favorite meal until this one came along. The flavors were just so good and the service and atmosphere were very solid too. You know how I said that you eat at Be Our Guest for the atmosphere and the food come second? At Jiko it's the opposite and the atmosphere as you can see doesn't lag very far behind. I was very happy I picked this place to eat at on this trip.

After our very filling and satisfying dinner at Jiko we headed back into Hollywood Studios to watch Fantasmic. I like this show a lot. It's not my favorite but they do a great job with the story of it all. Unfortunately on this night something was amiss as they didn't do everything they normally do. I was very sad when Steamboat Willie didn't come chugging around the corner with the characters on it at the end as that is one of my favorite parts. I wasn't going to let it ruin my night though.

We pretty much got up and ran out of Fantasmic so we could go meet up with my Cousin (the one who got us the room discount) and this then fiance (now wife) for some drinks. He took us to this place at the Yacht and Beach Club called the "Captains Lounge" which had great atmosphere and the drinks were pretty good too. Buying them a drink was the least I could do for helping me plan and for saving me money on the room. Good time were had.

[What Park Next?]​

this is great I am loving all your photos!

Just got my PP pics today, I better start writing! Cant wait for the next update!

Great update and I LOVE the shirts! Very cute. I'm glad the PP photogs made sure to get them nice and clear in the pictures. Especially the kiss pic and the balloon photo. Nice! Can't wait to hear more. (Oh, and now I'm craving dinner in Disney. :sad:Wahhhhh...)

I didn't think the stitch photo was awkward, its cute. Honest!
hope you update soon.
ps. you both are like super photogenic :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter