A very happy Disneymoon plus a few other places!

fictual

Earning My Ears
So this will be my first ever trip report, starting from T minus 34 days 23 hours and 40 minutes (who's counting anyway :rolleyes1). Not only is it any trip report but it's gonna be a honeymoon report! I hope you can control your barfing at the extreme lovedupness!

So, as this is my first attempt at one of these things I guess I should introduce myself and the other people involved with this extravaganza!

Okay so there's me!

a>

iframe>

I'm not normally in a shelter with a wooden gun - I swear!
My name is Shayla, I'm 22 and I live in the north east of England, it's always pretty much windy and cold with regular rain - it's dedicated. I currently have two jobs, I'm working behind a bar and I'm also a support worker for individuals with learning disabilities. I have been to Orlando 7 times already and if I could stay there forevers I would :)

Then theres my current fiancé to be husband, the Mickey to my Minnie :lovestruc this is him practising his perfect wizard wand holding stance...

This is Daniel, he is 26 and is simply just amazing! He makes my dreams come true and I can't wait to marry him!! He has been to Orlando once before. It was a spur of the moment trip in 2013 when after a few years of hearing me say how amazing it was he finally gave into my insistent begging and we booked with 5 weeks to go. I knew he'd love it and boyyyyyy I was right. Infact he loved it WAY more than I thought he was going to and now we're pretty much virtually living out our lives based around when we can next visit :earboy2:.

Here's a few photographs of us :):)

And lastly, one of us on our last visit in 2013

Last edited:
So we are getting married on the 25th April at home, having the day surrounded by family and friends. We would have LOVED to get married in disney but unfortunately it is just too expensive for us and then getting everyone we want at the wedding there would be too much. So we are having our honeymoon there :)

We travel to Manchester the day after we get married and are staying there in the premier inn for two nights, we decided to just not go home to keep our wedding-ey honeymoon-ey happy bubble completely inflated :love:

We then fly from Manchester to Orlando international at 11am on 28th April with Virgin! We both love the airport part so I'm super excited haha.
We also aren't staying onsite at disney. We like to be more central and love being on international drive area, we are staying in a suite at the point orlando resort. Oh and have I mentioned our honeymoon is 21 days long!

I'm thinking it's going to be a live trip report, with some written down bits? I mean it is our honeymoon I want to enjoy my nights :P

It's pretty quiet in here at the moment I hope some people join in soon I neeeed honeymoon ideas!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter