A very merry, friend filled, unexpected unbirthday trip (report) August/September 2019 - updated Dec 31

Catching back up! I do love the California Grill brunch! We need to put that on the list for the big trip!

Jill in CO

Helllloooooo?????

Sorry! Somehow I rarely get notifications from the DISboards nowadays.
To answer your question - we are doing fine. We had quite a year, well, at least the last half of it. Not Covid related though. I need to explain everthing on F B (think you are in my vacation group - if not let me know) in a few days. As you know Tom is retired and I am in my sabbatical year before retiring myself. Things are just very busy at the moment, even if we had to stay "home" all the time.

Sorry! Somehow I rarely get notifications from the DISboards nowadays.
To answer your question - we are doing fine. We had quite a year, well, at least the last half of it. Not Covid related though. I need to explain everthing on F B (think you are in my vacation group - if not let me know) in a few days. As you know Tom is retired and I am in my sabbatical year before retiring myself. Things are just very busy at the moment, even if we had to stay "home" all the time.

I had a time when I wouldn't get notifications from the Dis too. I believe that I am in the group but if you wouldn't mind messaging the link, I'd appreciate it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter