~A Very Merry Happy Trip~ (Completed)

What a fun report! I am especially interested as DH and I are going pretty much the same week this year. Nice to see manageable crowds, especially at the beginning of the week. Looks like weather was great for you guys! Hopefully we'll get the same!

We chatted for a bit and I took another spin on Figment.
I think it was so funny that Chris wanted me to ask you to ride Figment with us, then wouldn't sit next to you or talk to you on the ride :rotfl2: He was in awe of you!

We chatted for a bit and said our goodbyes. But first another picture per Chris :goodvibes
I'm so glad we got to meet (twice) and have kept up such a nice friendship :hug:

Goofy's Candy go to cash in a snack credit I had been saving for. I love the make your own Rice Krispie Treat!
Every trip I say I want to make our own RK treats and every trip we don't :headache: I have to keep putting it on the list!
To my surprise she brought me out a small sample of the Potato Leek Soup to try so I would know for next time.
I've never heard of them doing this but I think it was so cool!!!

I texted @ariane37 to ask her and Chris' opinion. He suggested the chocolate and she suggested strawberry. I am not a huge chocolate fan so I went with the strawberry.
Ah yes, always listen to the mom lol!

This is the stuff dreams are made of hahahaha. This was literally the best Disney dessert I had ever had.
::yes:: :thumbsup2
Finally made my way to the beast.
I had met him once before when I was a kid and they did random walk around meets.
I had NO idea he'd ever met in the parks before! That's awesome, and an awesome picture even though he's completely covering you up lol.

Also I have already booked our big family vacation for November/December this year!

YAY!!! :cheer2:

I've enjoyed reading your report! Haven't asked you but I hope you do one for your trip later this month :)

What a fun report! I am especially interested as DH and I are going pretty much the same week this year. Nice to see manageable crowds, especially at the beginning of the week. Looks like weather was great for you guys! Hopefully we'll get the same!
I would totally go back this week anytime. Although we are trying the week after this year. We will see how that goes!

Loved your trip report you packed so much into each day that was awesome.

We recently stayed at Pop Century Dec 2016-Jan 2017 we were there for 38 nights it was way to long to be at that resort.. a week or two would be just the right amount of time. Food was the downfall of our stay here we hired a car for more options and found Applebee's at Celebration close by had wonderful food. We were in the 60's building and found it very convenient for parking, buses and main hall etc.
After seeing some of the wonderful foods you had on your trip be prepared for very basic foodcourt food here, much like your chicken nuggets meal at your resort in this trip. If you stay in the 60's building a short walk over the bridge to AoA will give you better food options in their food court and their pizza was better than Pop's too in our opinion. It is a cool place to stay lots of photo ops and a beautiful and peaceful lake. Hope you enjoy your upcoming trip..not long now.

I just discovered your TR and read through it the last couple days, but I remember seeing you in @ariane37's pictures from her TR! Sounds like you had an awesome trip, and your BOG meal looked delish! I'm jealous you got to see Wishes so many times this trip! I wish we'd watched it more last time (we only saw Holiday Wishes in December, and we watched it once the trip before that in April) now that it's leaving. :sad:

I hope you report on your next trip, which is coming up so soon!! I love Pop Century! It's so bright, and the food court and pools are always great for us. Bus service from there was typically pretty good for us too if there are ever days you don't drive. Have a great trip!

I think it was so funny that Chris wanted me to ask you to ride Figment with us, then wouldn't sit next to you or talk to you on the ride :rotfl2: He was in awe of you!

Bless his heart. :goodvibes I think I remember asking him about basketball but he wouldn't say a peep. :rotfl:
I've enjoyed reading your report! Haven't asked you but I hope you do one for your trip later this month :)
I'm going to try to take better notes this time and possibly do one. We will see:confused3
Thank you again for all of your advice and help with everything! So glad I found a new friend out of this trip!:cheer2:

Loved your trip report you packed so much into each day that was awesome.

We recently stayed at Pop Century Dec 2016-Jan 2017 we were there for 38 nights it was way to long to be at that resort.. a week or two would be just the right amount of time. Food was the downfall of our stay here we hired a car for more options and found Applebee's at Celebration close by had wonderful food. We were in the 60's building and found it very convenient for parking, buses and main hall etc.
After seeing some of the wonderful foods you had on your trip be prepared for very basic foodcourt food here, much like your chicken nuggets meal at your resort in this trip. If you stay in the 60's building a short walk over the bridge to AoA will give you better food options in their food court and their pizza was better than Pop's too in our opinion. It is a cool place to stay lots of photo ops and a beautiful and peaceful lake. Hope you enjoy your upcoming trip..not long now.
Thanks so much for reading along! 38 nights is crazy! I would love to be able to do that one day! I look forward to Pop since it is new to us. We also just added a night at AOA for Saturday. I am excited to be able to explore that resort and try Landscape of Flavors food court. Thanks for the advice!:thumbsup2

I just discovered your TR and read through it the last couple days, but I remember seeing you in @ariane37's pictures from her TR! Sounds like you had an awesome trip, and your BOG meal looked delish! I'm jealous you got to see Wishes so many times this trip! I wish we'd watched it more last time (we only saw Holiday Wishes in December, and we watched it once the trip before that in April) now that it's leaving. :sad:

I hope you report on your next trip, which is coming up so soon!! I love Pop Century! It's so bright, and the food court and pools are always great for us. Bus service from there was typically pretty good for us too if there are ever days you don't drive. Have a great trip!
Thanks for reading! We have at least 3 more nights in MK this trip. I hope to get to see it all three nights again! I can't wait to try out POP. We also added a day to AOA since there wasn't any availability at POP for Saturday. I am excited to see them both. We never had issues at ASMu and would stay there again, but with the AP discount I wanted to try something different this time. I am also planning on taking the bus more this trip, especially to MK! Hopefully I will start a TR soon after we get back!:goodvibes

Thanks so much for reading along! 38 nights is crazy! I would love to be able to do that one day! I look forward to Pop since it is new to us. We also just added a night at AOA for Saturday. I am excited to be able to explore that resort and try Landscape of Flavors food court. Thanks for the advice!:thumbsup2

As it is such a long trip from Australia we thought that we should do it big haha.
We had a week at universal first which was amazing. 45 days was a long but wonderful trip and worth every dollar.. even with the very bad exchange rate!!
Thats awesome that you will be staying at both resorts. Will have to read your next report:D looks like you have a few followers that are hoping you do one...me included.
As for the advice your welcome, I hope you have a wonderful trip.

What a great trip!! Glad y'all had such fun.

I be the you're psyched for or your trip; just a few days now!

Hope you'll post a link for that TR!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter